.

First

Part 3 | 1,630 Words

 

 

Jinki hadn't expected it, because really, what was the likelihood of Jonghyun staying the outcast of the school? Apparently very high. And it wasn’t something Jinki could so easily snide about getting what he deserved because Jonghyun’s apparent homouality as seen by the other students meant that he would be the bane of Jinki’s existence.

Whilst lunches were spent alone and Jonghyun sat by himself too, but as soon as the last bell rung and Jinki finished with his errand and went to study on his own, Jonghyun was there waiting in the auditorium.

It was creepy, considering only a few weeks ago he was getting bullied by him and beat up, and now Jonghyun considered them ‘friends’.

 

 

“What do you think of when you e?”

Jinki’s eyes widened and eh sputtered, “W-what?!”

“You know, wank, , ‘fap, fap, fap’? What – or rather who – do you think about?”

“Why do you want to know that?!”

I’m curious,” Jonghyun shrugged, “I mean, I’ve jerked off to the thought of Mi Young before – and there’s this really cute Japanese star I actually met once – so much easier to imagine when you actually get some visuals to the possibilities—”

“Holy , Jonghyun, stop, please I don’t need to know about what you and your hand get up to in your free time,”

“Then tell me about yours.”

“You know what?’ Jinki began, looking over Jonghyun exaggeratedly, “I think you might actually be gay. No straight guy I know reiterates how much he’s into girls and then pine a gay person about who they e to.”

“Oh shut up, I just want to know.” Jonghyun scowled, but it didn’t stop him from continuing with the topic, “So have you ever done it with the image of another student in your head? A classmate or something?”

“N-no!” Yes. And Jinki didn’t make it any less obvious with his stuttering.  He couldn’t deny he’ done it on a few occasions, some of the people in his school were really attractive, and there’s only so many companies he liked—

“Have you ever jerked off to me?”

Jonghyun fell back onto the hardwood floor laughing as Jinki spluttered and blushed and denied it in every way he knew how and managed to stumble to a stand as if being taller would help his point. A point which was obviously a lie.

“Oh my god – you have? , I must be hot if I can even get gays to like me.”

I do not like you.”

“Then why’d you and your hand think about me~”

“It was one time and I didn’t plan to – who ing would.”

“Then what? You were having some hot visual and I suddenly popped in and made it even better?”

“You—no.”

Jonghyun sat back up, legs crossed and leaning forward, eager “tell me what happened.” He sounded like a best friend wanting the details on the others first time, but really, someone as egotistical as he had become, he had to know what role he played to make Jinki come. But he was still 100 per cent not gay.

“That’s none of your business.”

“Just tell me~ who topped? Was it some type of thing?”

“No. It was one time I have been trying to forget about ever since it happened – it was repulsive knowing I got off to an image of you and I have never done it again.”

“Please, how can you be repulsed by my body?”

“I never said I was repulsed by your body. Just the fact that the person I thought about’s name was Kim Jonghyun made me want to hurl.”

“Well, as long as you think I’m hot,” the second year smirked, “but I am wondering what you thought about. Can’t you tell me just a little something?”

“Will it get you to shut up about the subject?”

“Yes.”

“Fine. You topped.”

“Really?!”

“You doubted it?”

“Well- no, but who knew, you could be the type that tops.” Jinki was actually surprised by that sentence. He expected Jonghyun to be boasting about topping and make crude comments, not in a million years did he think Jonghyun would accept the idea of being bottomed.

“Can we get to studying now, please? I have a test coming up soon.”

“Alright.”

 

 

~*~

 

 

Jinki ing hated himself for it, but later that night when he was showering and thinking about someone, the visuals of that time returned and he couldn’t shake the continuation and alternate ending. He patronized himself mentally until he fell asleep.

 

 

~*~

 

 

The next day, Jonghyun didn’t meet Jinki in the auditorium. It was a sigh of relief, but at the same time, the large room felt oddly lonely without that loud, boisterous, irritating voice that belonged to the pint-sized bully interrupting his study every five seconds. And the day after that, still no Jonghyun. It continued like this for the next week also. Jinki only saw Jonghyun from afar and didn’t dare try to talk to him during lunch.

 

 

~*~

 

 

The next time Jinki interacted with Jonghyun, the white-haired boy was ruining whatever remnants of respect and reputation he had left. It was damn bad luck and horrid timing, honestly.

Jinki had received a text message in his English class, a short and succinct SNS. He got a pass from the teacher and went to the bathroom that intersected with another senior classroom and met Joonmyeon there. There was no small talk or recognition, Jinki was shoved down onto his knees and did what he was expected of. It was no big deal.

He’d gotten a reputation for himself, one that was silent and only known through shared looks. He helped some of the male students out, them off occasionally during classes when the bathrooms were almost always empty. He didn’t mind. As far as he knew, none of the students who came to him were gay, but none of the girls in the school were open , not that Jinki was. He didn’t particularly like it, considering he never had someone to take care of his needs, which were usually left for his own private bathroom breaks. 

He didn’t like calling himself a , he didn’t sleep with any of them; that was something he took more seriously and cautiously – getting ed in the was not a pleasant thing most of the time.

Jinki barely managed with his fingers, and the first time he’d ‘bottomed’, it was after days of prepping, trying to get used to the feeling and even on the day, he had needed to break into his parents alcohol supply and used up a lot of lubricant. It wasn’t a fun feeling, but what was worse was when the partner wasn’t moving. And so long as Jinki’s mouth was on his lovers, he was okay for it. That was the first and last time they’d ed though.

But back to the main story; the horrid timing and bad luck, yes, Jinki was finely servicing Joonmyeon when of all people to walk in, Jonghyun did. Jinki didn’t know what to expect. There he was, on his knees with some guy he barely knew’s in his mouth and Jonghyun had just walked in on it. It could’ve only gotten worse if said guy came at the moment too. Which, Lady Luck seemed to have fun picking and choosing, did not happen fortunately.

He definitely didn’t expect for Jonghyun to calmly pull Jinki off of the student, and push said one back. The senior scurried to zip his pants and hurried out of the bathroom – not before Jonghyun grabbed his school shirt and dragged him out though. Jinki missed the beginning of what was a highly advantaged and disadvantaged fist fight for washing his mouth out a couple of times, gurgling water and spitting it out, something he’d gotten into the habit of doing and felt the need to do every time he did these things, that day being no exception (really, though, he’d likely forget to if he got caught up in what Jonghyun was doing and remember hours later and have to scrub his mouth until his gums and tongue were raw).

Outside, Jonghyun was punching Joonmyeon’s face in, and Jinki had no idea why – this wasn’t something he did not agree to. He was fine to do those things, and no one else who’d walked in on it before had given a about it. So why did Jonghyun?

“Jonghyun!” Jinki hissed, stepping closer to them, “what the are you doing?!” Jonghyun stopped assaulting the third year and looked over at Jinki, glaring,

“He was ing—”

“What? ing my mouth? Yeah, I know.” Jinki moved closer and pushed Jonghyun away from Joonmyeon. “Does anything I saw get listened to, or do you just pick and choose? Because I remember telling you I do like this before you started avoiding whatever was happening between us.”

“Jinki how can you just let—”

“Why do you even care? Aren’t you trying to get back into your circle of friends? Those great ones who like to bully and beat up fags like me?”

“Jinki, I’m sorry about th-”

“I’m not asking for an apology, Jonghyun. I’d rather you left me alone. I hate you.” And he did. Jonghyun and his friends made his high school existence almost unbearable. He could have laughed at how Jonghyun acted, as if him being accused and ostracized for being ‘gay’ meant they could be friends – so he wouldn’t be alone.

Jinki didn’t let him get another word in, instead he helped Joonmyeon and apologized to him profusely, taking the classmate to the nurses office.

 

Jonghyun. Even when he wasn’t bullying him, he was still ruining is life.

 

 

_______________

Sorry for the wait :I  

You know, this fic was originally meant to be all friendshippy and kind of deep and now its just crack and oops OTL.

 

comments would be appreciated though ^^