Chapter 11

AMNESIA (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 3)

(Cristi POV)

I was panting as we tried to catch our breaths.  I hated running, but if it was to save my life, I didn’t mind at all.  Our “plan” to just follow them was turning out really bad.

(Flashback begins)

We ran after the mob of fans, Yoseob, and Patricia.  We figured that if we didn’t stay so close, the fans wouldn’t know that BEAST was behind them, but of course, my rotten luck rubbed on them and we were wrong.

The girl with a pony tail and big eyes said, her voice really high pitched,

“IT’S BEAST!!!”

We all froze where we were.  All of the girl’s screamed out in unison and began running towards us.

“Ah crap…”

We all turned around and began running for our lives…

(Flashback ends)

Now…we’ve lost Yoseob and Patrcia.

 

(Patricia POV)

Yoseob leaned towards me.  I wasn’t sure what he was going to do and I was slightly afraid, slightly excited.  Yoseob put his head on my shoulder, sighing.

 

(Yoseob POV)

I was so tired from running.  I did not understand why she couldn’t remember me. Was she just blocking me from her memories or did she really forget me?  I didn’t like that feeling.  It really only meant that I have one less fan, but it was Patricia.  She was a fan that I did not want to lose.

“We should probably head back.”

I slipped my hand into Patricia’s and led her out of the alley.  I wasn’t sure if anyone was following us, but I didn’t care.  I realized that I had caused trouble for her and if something had happened to her, it would’ve been the worst thing in the whole entire universe.  I have to keep trying…I just have to be more careful.

I was going to take us to the beach.  That was the one place where she was with me and Zico.  Maybe she’d remember something about me.

 

(Patricia POV)

Really, I wasn’t sure why I was still letting this creep lead me around.  He might’ve saved me from those fans, but he was still a creep.  He kidnapped and he had me tied up (although badly).  But I felt some weird sense of safeness around him.