I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU [bangzelo]

The two were coming to an event and,Yongguk  had drunk and zelo had to take the car but Yongguk snuck into the pilot's seat, zelo sat on the other side and Yongguk ... started.

-I love ,junhong.- Yongguk said a little drunk, hug the child.-I love,too hyung ..- said abrazando the greater, to zelo him annoying that Yongguk be drunk.-but I love you..of other modo.-le returned to say squeezing more to zelo.-me too, hyung ..-returned to said .-no you do not understand. - whisper as he dropped the child.-like want, now vaja of the car .. - zelo said opening the door for salir.-eh? ...-wonder confused .- get down, of the car.-the child went to the other side car opening door-no .. no.no.-when the child was saying it out of the car.-yeah hyung,go and sit of copilot. - I can handle.- staggered.- not hyung,you're drunk ..-the biggest one is annoying little. .-you can not handle. -i look .-himchan -what hyung taught me, if I can it's just that I have not license .- said ashamed.- see, worst .-said, zelo detained him for him not to get back to the car.-The worst thing is if you kill us or that a cop finds you drunk hyung.- No .. I repeat.-stubborn and childish. - go hyung,not be infant. - zelo river . -I am not infant .-le gave a slight pout. - if you are, go -took his hand -I do not want.,- Was saying trying to get away from the passenger door.- just this once hyung .. trust me, if only this .- said sad smaller the higher the heart felt a pang. -of which you speak I trust you. - told the child to be comforted.,- then ,sit down.- asked the child.-okey. grudgingly accept but he did it for the child. once inside the car. - Hyung indeed ..- not recivier no response, the smaller thought that yongguk annoying.- Hyung .-turned eyes and river- Aishh already sleep.- silly hyung thought zelo .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they were both the rear of the car, kissing .. zelo had his hands clasped in his hair of Yongguk ,and guk under his shirt the minor, the lowest moaned when Yongguk - him bit his lip - baby .. you're so beautiful .- Yongguk whisper on the lips the minor.-h-hyung ..-talk between cut ..continued kissing,Yongguk hand looking for a lever and found, the two fell on the in now seat bed,yongguk and child's tongue ..-gukkie.-moaned into the kiss, Yongguk left the child's mouth with a trickle of saliva connected their tongues, he seemed so hot zelo. the smaller .. his chest rose and fell, her lips parted with some spittle on her lips, her eyes chocolate full of lust and tenderness. - hyung.-calling it the least ..- passing baby .- hyung .. awake up ... - to Yongguk he dropped a bucket of water cold.-.w-what .. .-wonder confused .-wake up ..-the voice of the young man was returning as inaudible ..-you're scaring me .-  awake up.-. Zelo stirring to Yongguk.- HYUNG, WAKE UP!. -The minor was already getting impatient .-WHAT!!..-. woke .-was a dream! noo .. .-she said on the verge of agony .-hyung .. these well. .-turned his gaze meeting concerned about the child ..-jello~.-whisper in response the mayor.-hyung .. you're fine?-.-yeah,not is nothing .. jello ~ .. we there yet? ..- if .-still worried zelo.

[in the elevator]

-hyung. -the largest spin curious to see the face of his little maknae ..- because you're sad ...-wonder.-nothing .. you...-was interrumpido.- hyung is something wrong with you .. I'm not stupid - seriously now - I did not say that .. you're no fool is more .. you are very naive ... but that does not mean you're stupid, like say you're sweet but that does not mean you're less grumpy.- she said fondly.- I'm not grumpy.- Guk river  .-if you get angry you .. As you shine your eyes and blush .. .-said puncturing one of his cheeks. -look at those cheeks .. are so stretchable .-take the lower face taking young cheeks with his thumbs mild .-so soft ..- whisper  more approached the mouth of the child .. zelo became nervous.- h-hyung ... -respite heavy the minor .- jello~ I .. (I love you) - hey ,guys are already here .-the elevator stopped seeing youngjae.-zelo departed from the greater and left the ascensor. -z-zelo ..- sad whisper greater. .-sorry .. you must press this button if you want to talk about "it"-pointed red with a button that stops the elevator. - .. that? ..- wonder yongguk .-not play dumb .. we all know less zelo than you like. - the largest was left paralyzed.-and with this .. dae hyung and me,are good boyfriends hidden now .. that is .. better go, himchan it's crazy now..-  the greatest nodded a little more relaxed. ah.-before -thanks jae ..-of nothing hyung,- let or dae will swallow all.-they both laughed and got in and what they found  .. was kind of weird.

Himchan screaming, daehyun shouting on the table, zelo drinking juice watching the situation, and jongup watching TV .- YA! get off, DAEHYUN JUNG,i'll kill you damnit , get off child. -shouted the commander with a roller in hand. - I have hungry! .- shouted this. - zelo, comes down to this idiot -I ask the umma.-.ne hyung. - zelo took to dae, around the waist.- hey! me down, HAU!!.- himchan hit him with the roller.-huh you said that you get off ..Aishh child.- shouted.- And you .-notice of the presence of lider.- which took my baby , which is coming to this hour.- shouted the umma to lider .-and watch these almost drunk.- the largest growled in response and was to bathe.-..becomes fast, dinner will be ready. - umma shouted again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-zelo today ,touches your sink .-said  himchan taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen.-nee!. - put your gloves or will make you bad to skin.- nodded to the baby (haha).Yongguk did not sack  the look even one second during dinner, zelo finish the job and I was tired, took a small little yawn, being perceived by the greater. he seemed lovely .. -junhongie ~.-'he said drawing attention to menor.- ne hyung ..- he said softly, not angry or uncomfortable .thought yongguk .-with the boys going to see a movie, going to stay at see it?.. .- if i want .- well ..-the largest he smiled. - amn ..accompany me to buy snacks .-ne ..-nodded excitedly Yongguk knew the reason .. the child loves his hyung's convenser for buy him food, puppy faces.- we go hyung..!- 

-we did you buy a lot of junk .- the shortest river -hyung  .. I make a run for the ladders .- the largest not respond, the child started running up the stairs.- go, you can not,getthe weight you age,hyung? - We'll see little punk.-I shout, went behind the minor.- and reached their floor.- I WIN!. -Shouted the child and yongguk was feeling no air , zelo circled the largest and climbed on the back of this - take me ,for lose .. - Yongguk river and took minor. legs.- look what I do for you ..-river the largest, knocked on the door even with zelo in his back .- FOOD!!.-shout dae .- daehyun God, suffice .- shouted his boyfriend ... entered Yongguk zelo gave him a light kick to close the door and led him to Yongguk letting fall in living couch.-uff .. god dumbbells.- breathing heavy - YA.!. upiee hyung, I raised and not him weigh.-the other maknae smiled and nodded ,dae arrived with three bowls full of the things I bought, Yongguk grabbed the waist zelo for the child to lie down beside her on a couch-bed length , and the other made the it.- which we will see .-ask Jongup. -mmnn..The Exorcism of Emily Rose - all waited the movie that settled began and all Yongguk threw a blanket over him and zelo, the movie took in half where the protagonist jumped out the window and went to the barn. - Yongguk watch the young who covered his eyes, but laughed a few times by some absurd moments of the movie, Yongguk could not take her eyes off young, so many emotions on her face fear, fun, sadness and sleep .. zelo was almost sleeping Yongguk,be more accommodating to smaller head fall, into the crook of his neck and achievement they so young to fall asleep, but Yongguk I could still admire the young sleeping ..so quietly,without anything to disturb your sleep, so relaxed .. guk smiled sad and if he never was telling what I felt and if was saying and will never be able to be this close to their maknae.

finished the movie and everyone was asleep but the next day I had no timetables,but I had to get up early, felt that zelo, was stirring Yongguk stirred and opened his eyes he saw the maknae giving himself round, face to face Yongguk brought her hand to the hair messy taking a bit of your hair, so soft ,and smell to champo soap strawberry and strawberry also the most scrambled thinkin gof her head, her natural scent or their colony, although Yongguk did not know why but him love the smell to sweat of Junhong,was attractive and y, the minor extrecho hiding his face in the chest of the elderly.

-Good night my spoiled little punk - whispered and kissed the forehead of the child falling asleep with the child in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------
.- hyung ... hyung ..-little whispers awakened to the mayor.-that...-said rubbing the eyes.- shh .. the others sleep yet.- said the child still in the embrace of mayor.- what time it is..- wonder watching the child.- I think 6am. - Told in whisper.- hyung..- said zelo.-Mnn.. - said still drowsy- happy birthday ~.-Yongguk was surprised and he remembered his own birthday.-you, remember.- what I ask with surprise.-clear that I remembered hyung.. you are stupid for the morning -river. - yaa.! -tickled the child. - and my gift.- wonder y junhong river, Junhong reached into his coat.-taking .-Yongguk grab a key, had a tiger of winnie of pooh and realized something the collar bearing the tiger and which was almost tiny (necklace) containing the name of yongguk. .-has my name ..- said surprised and happy.-you liked .. .-zelo asked softly, eyes closed and lying on the chest of yongguk..-thanks jello...
Junhong I have something to tell you.- zelo was surprised to his real name.- They sat carefully. - Do not hate me ,if? .. just do not do and listen to me.-zelo was worrying,Yongguk Sigh- Remember the first time we met, and I do not want to be around you.- nodded .- and I shouted to you, well .. you punshed me .-the lowest  laughed and nodded,.so neither knew is that the kids were listening to everything.

[FLASHBACK]

. 'You can not do anything right ... responds!.-Zelo, fists tightly closed, listening to all that yelling Yongguk.- sorry...-said Inaudible.- WHAT!can not hear you!.-zelo not stand it no more. and hit to Yongguk, stunned by the blow that received. - you ,bang Yongguk, if I support your crap all these months alone was my dream, so stop screaming if you do not like work with me as,get over it, but I have no reason to walk ing stand your EGO.-Junhong turned and gave bowed.-sorry kang manager .-and left the study. .-well done bang.-manager obviously annoying.- like said,are a duo if you do not like, get over it ..enough for today to the van.- the other nodded embarrassed and more for a brat,him hurt his face was bleeding.- you deserve and more.- now himchan -shut up.- growled .-No .. that good that boy be tired,Yongguk leave your ego enough! seriously .-scolding him and guk just nodded,zelo was in the van with the headphones on full blast and beckoned him greeting and  zelo did the same thing but Yongguk I look to zelo, but the child did not even noticed.. which upset the older. .-They stopped at a market..-Himchan accompany to buy.-Himchan looked at him and already knew what that manager want - clear, hyung . low leaving only bang guys and take this supposed opportunity to disculparse.-zelo..zelo-the smallest was still at full volume. - listen! .-him remove the headphones. - that's wrong! .. again want to throw me your ..-surprising the most about the little fiery- first of all you Respect me!.-Yongguk annoying.-haha .. Respect .-river the menor.- respect is earned and lost it a while for you.-the highest taxes to replicate but the least followed.-why.. think you're.. best .. you are nothing but people, for be an idol, when I saw on TV .. you looked so honest and now I think it is pure image .. you're not the guy I admired. - the words of the child were like daggers for the mayor.-I ..-started guk speak - ..I was jealous of you.-zelo look to guk -.watch it,only have15 years old, tall, has all kinds of talent, know beatbox ,can dance, rapping, to do skateboarding, you're so lucky that your parents have supported you from the first time you decided to be a idol.- zelo gaze deviation to his hyung. -What can I say hyung?,makes me sad .? - Yongguk laughed, the youngest was always direct in everything, he hates the self pity -.is just my poor attempt to ask for apology, sorry Junhong feel everything I said, but I'm jealous I am and I know it's not your fault, that you also have your own problems and you've never asked for help on it I really sorry.-the biggest sigh of children waiting for a response. -not matter, let alone forget this day more of the subject, shall we?.-zelo I look at bang.-yeah..-replied with a smile ...there is when it all started.

[END FLASHBACK]

. - And when we got lost in Malaysia,for search the skate park ..we returned in the morning and we had to sing and Himchan and manager  scolded us..-The lowest smiled and returned to nodded .-well not I want to give more back on topic ... I ..-zelo nodded, for that guk keep talking .-  .. I like you, OKEY. -silence.-please say something..your silence me this killing .-guk to the brink of insanity, the river a little lower cheeks red.- y-you ... I liked, say i like you.-the child was way too nervous.- really, since when?.-.wonder happy but nervous the mayor.- since warrior .-whisper shy the Yongguk's heart was in his stomach bursts and looked like a roller coaster like zelo. -why do not you tell me. -.wonder bang.- why do not you tell me .- .zelo I said they both laughed..Yongguk realized that the eyes of zelo were bright and her cheeks were red .. now was the time,its moment, nobody listened or saw (or that was what I believed, haha) bang is moved closer to the minor holding hands with this and interlacing, hit his forehead to that of junhong ,was perfect.-Junhong ~ I love you ..-him look into the eyes of the child chocolate. - I also, I love you hyung ~.- the minor he looked tenderly and approached Yongguk closed his eyes and feeling the closer precencia closed his eyes and kissed .. it was a slow kiss, tender..  zelo ran his hands on the jaw of Yongguk ,guk put his hands above the child,When they parted, they looked with love,zelo pecking her lips to Yongguk and hugged him.

-IT WAS TIME! NO!.-Shouted himchan standing up to Yongguk nearly had a heart attack and zelo cheeks turned red and hid her face in the chest of Yongguk.- yeah!! yeah!,everyone happy,himchan hyung make me breakfast.-dae shout and Himchan he threw a shoe.-HAU ..-jae her head and hugged his boyfriend sobbing fake , -upiee..we'll make the breakfast.-'he said himchan taking to her boyfriend.if  they are boyfriends ..Yongguk recovered from his pre-heart attack, hug to minor.-junhongie~ no need to ask you to be my boyfriend really, because if you want me to ask this good.-
said that only the lowest hear. -ne hyung us boyfriends .-smiled and kissed the head of zelo.-I love you, Baby ~.- whisper guk.- I love you ..Yongguk  hyung.-the child lifted his head ,and kissed to Yongguk which responded.-YAAA! this is for my baby ..!- Himchan left the kitchen with roll chasing dae by stealing food from his boyfriend. -Himchan hyung, please no!.- jae went chasing.-god, we live with the insane. -. whisper to zelo and the river.-is better than nothing - still embraced
                                                         
              (with Jongup)
-ammn ... and my sandwich .. and Himchan hyung .. - (uppiee oppa! haha, I love it).

that's how,went the day for all the three couples in love, and success in one shot MV [BAP FIGHTING! , YES SIR]