Revenge Belongs to the Crafty

Cute but Deadly

     "Hyung, there's something on your face," Ryeowook said.

"I can't see. Would you get it for me?" Sungmin smiled. Ryeowook grinned in reply and got the speck off with his finger, tapping his nose afterwards.

     "Aish! Dongsaeng, that's annoying," he said, making a sad aegyo face.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Your nose...it's just so tap-able. And it always makes you do aegyo. It's just perfect," Ryeowook said.

    Kibum rolled his eyes. "Are you guys always like that?"

"Only when they're not snogging," Donghae laughed.

     Sungmin scowled. "We do NOT 'snog'!" he protested.

"No, but I know you do other things," Eunhyuk cackled. Sungmin's face got hot.

     "Just ignore them, hyung. They're trying to rile you up," Ryeowook said, his hair to calm him.

"I just hate it when they do that," Sungmin whined. "Donghae and Eunhyuk probably actually snog...and do other stuff."

     "And that's probably why they tease us. They just don't want to face the fact that they've actually 'gotten cozy' ".

Sungmin smiled a bit. "You always know how to make me feel better," he said.

     "And I've also got another idea to make you feel better," Ryeowook whispered.

"What?"

     "Don't you remember?'

*Flashback*

 

          Sungmin groaned. "Will they ever stop teasing us?"

Ryeowook rolled his eyes. "I know, hyung. It's so annoying! They do the same things as us."

     "I just wish we could get them to stop."

Ryeowook gazed around the room, his eyes darting to his bedside table. 

     "Hyung! I've got it!" he cried.

"Mwo (what)?" Sungmin asked curiously, eyeing the strange objects his dongsaeng carried over.

     Ryeowook grinned cheesily, holding a camera, a Bible, and a pack of uncooked seaweed soup.

"What the hell are you going to do with those?" Sungmin questioned.

     "You'll see...it's foolproof."

*End of flashback*

     Heechul and Hangeng sat in the back, taking pictures of themselves. 

"Aww, how cute," Heechul said. "This is definitely my new profile picture."

     "Your aegyo is perfect," he smiled. "And they always say Sungmin is the aegyo prince."

Ryeowook turned around. "Well, he is."

     "But Chullie is the king, then," Hangeng said. Heechul laughed, flipping Hangeng's bangs out of his face.

"Sorry, Ryeowook," Hangeng said.

    "It's fine..." Ryeowook replied through gritted teeth.

"They're so going to be included in my master plan," Ryeowook whispered to Sungmin, causing him to grin.

     "Dongsaeng's got a fiery side. I like it."

   

    Later that day.

     "Ready?" Ryeowook asked Sungmin. He nodded. Their first target?

Sibum. The daring duo found Siwon and Kibum at the table. Ryeowook carried the Bible, ready to use it. Yes, it's true what they say about it being a sword, although he wasn't quite using it in that context... 

     "Hey, guys!" he yelled. 

Siwon looked up awkwardly. "Oh, hi."

     Sungmin smiled. "Who's ready for some devotions?"

"Um, I guess that'd be okay," Kibum said.

    "But not just any devotions... couples devotions!" Ryeowook called.

"WHAT?" Siwon said. "We're...we're not a couple!"

     "Sure you're not, but God forgives all, right?" Sungmin said.

"We aren't-" Kibum was cut off.

     "I know. Let's start in Song of Solomon!" Ryeowook said.

"Ooh, perfect for couples devotions!" 

    "Really, this isn't-"

"Chapter one, verses two and three;

'O that you would kiss me with the kisses of your mouth! For your love is better than wine, your anointing oils are fragrant, your name is oil poured out; therefore the maidens love you."

     "Oh. It's gettin' steamy up in here!" Sungmin said. "Read more!"

"That's enough," Kibum said, only to be cut off again by Ryeowook's loud voice.

"Chapter five verse thirteen!

 'His cheeks are like beds of spices, yielding fragrance. His lips are lilies, distilling liquid myrrh."

   Sungmin whistled. "The lips...them lips. Hot da-."

Kibum yanked the Bible away from Ryeowook and began to hit him with it. Ryeowook fled, still being chased by the angry Kibum.

    "Yah! Don't beat my dongsaeng, much less with the word of God!" Sungmin cried.

"Your dongsaeng hath made it un-sacred!" he yelled. "Therefore, I will pummel him with it!" 

     Sungmin grabbed Kibum's waist, yanking him away from Ryeowook, and placed himelf between the feuding men. Kibum rolled his eyes and walked away.

     "Ryeowook, I'm sorry," Sungmin said.

He shook his head. "It's okay. It was totally worth it. Damn, the rise I got out of him," he grinned.

     "Are you  hurt?"

"No, but I am ready to move on to our next victims."

     "We'll save them for tomorrow. We can catch them best then."

The next day

     Sungmin grasped the camera outside the bathroom door, Ryeowook beside him.

"On three, we go in. Ready? One, two, three," Ryeowook said, kicking in the door.

     "Good morning, hyungs!" they both yelled, revealing the shocked figures of Heechul and Hangeng. They were both showering, Heechul scrubbing Hangeng's back.

     Sungmin grinned, snapping a picture through the glass door of the shower.

"This one's a keeper," he chuckled.

     "Yah! get out of here! And delete the picture!" Heechul yelled.

"Relax, hyung," Ryeowook said. "It was only from the shoulders up. Though, I must say, this will make a great Twitter update. What do you say, hyung?" he said, turning to Sungmin.

     He smirked. "Couldn't think of a better way to say "Good morning' to the ELFs of the world!"

Heechul flung open the shower door, trailing water everywhere, and reached for the camera. Sungmin raised his arm.

    "You want it?'

"Aish! Just give me the friggin' camera!"

    "Come get it!" Sungmin yelled, running out of the bathroom. Heechul quickly grabbed a towel, chasing after the younger man, still dripping wet.

"Be careful, hyung!" Hangeng called. "Don't slip!"

 

    Later that day

"Final victims," Ryeowook said, making Sungmin smirk. "It's been fun, hyung."

     "It has been. This will teach them," Sungmin replied. "Has the trap been baited?"

"Ne (yes), it has. Now, we must wait," Ryeowook replied.

     Sungmin pressed the camera's "record' button, making the red light blink. Donghae walked into the kitchen, unaware that he was being surveilled.

"Hyung, guess what's out here?" he called to Eunhyuk.

     "What?" 

Donghae held up the seaweed soup package. "But we all know that I like it better when you make it."

     Eunhyuk sighed. "Fine. But only if you let me feed you."

Donghae patted his stomach. "If it's for my soup, I will sacrifice."

     A short while later, they were both sharing the soup, Eunhyuk giving spoonfuls of soup to Donghae, and Donghae cleaning Eunhyuk's chin after he splashed soup on it. 

     "Wow, hyung," Donghae said. "You really need to shave."

Eunhyuk frowned. "Do not!"

    "Hyung, I can tell. You know that."

"It's just...embarrassing. My facial hair often humiliates me."

     "Would it be better if I shaved it for you tomorrow?"

Eunhyuk smiled and nodded, knowing how he liked the way the younger shaved his face for him. "The way you do it is always so much better."

     Sungmin and Ryeowook giggled like little school girls outside of the kitchen. For some reason, the banter of Eunhae brought strange joy to them.

"Do we go in now?" Sungmin asked.

     "Yeah. Now!" Ryeowook called. They ran into the kitchen, causing Donghae to spit tank a mouthful of soup on Eunhyuk.

"What the-"

     "SURPRISE!" Sungmin called. "How's supper?"

"What is this?" Donghae said.

     "You're on Minwook's 'Ways to Embarrass the Other Members' show!" Ryeowook yelled.

"In other words, your little dinner date is going to be on Twitter, YouTube, Cyworld, and any other social networking site we can think of for the whole world to see!"

     "Camera?" Donghae said to Eunhyuk. 

"Oh yeah," he replied.

     "One, two, three!" Donghae called, both of them running at him and tackling him to the floor. Eunhyuk grabbed the camera but did not hold on to it as Ryeowook stole it back. 

     "I'll make a deal with you," he said. "We stop teasing each other, and we don't post the video. Okay?"

"You have to promise," Eunhyuk said.

     "Donghae's crushing my spleen!" Sungmin called. "Hurry it up!"

"I promise, but only if you won't accuse us of 'that stuff' again."

     "Okay, I promise."

Ryeowook nodded and pressed the delete button. Donghae released Sungmin.

     "Thanks. Now you guys can go back to your snogging," Donghae smirked. Eunhyuk giggled alongside him.

"Hey! You promised you wouldn't do that!" Sungmin said. Ryeowook patted his back and led him out of the room.

     "That punk," Sungmin said. "Can I just rip his spleen out?"

"No need to," Ryeowook evilly grinned.

     "What? You...you deleted the video."

Ryeowook shook his head. "Not the soup one. I deleted the one from the day all of us visited the animal shelter and got attacked by those kittens. Not a good day for any of us."

     "So you mean?" Sungmin smirked.

Ryeowook nodded. "To the computer!"