Blossom Spring Love

We Meet Again

 

“WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!” The annoying voice from the phone alarm pierces through my ears. I push the phone away from my ears but the alarm still rang. With no other choice left, I woke up feeling extremely exhausted. I had stay up all night long to complete the task for today meeting. “I could have finished this work in the afternoon and have a proper sleep at night without any disturbance from the new neighbour.” I mumbled to myself. I get myself ready for the meeting in few hours time and just have coffee with toast as a breakfast since I am just too lazy to cook a proper breakfast. If I was in the United States (US) most probably I would be able to have a proper meal every day. Soon, I went out of the house ready to go when he realise there was someone outside too. I look to the left to see a very feminine and elegant figure smelling the flower she just place. The woman was wearing a white lace skater dress and that women just captivate my eyes. Then I look at her face and it reminded me of the past during my University years.

“Siwon, this is Victoria from floristry design school. She too from Korea BUT she is not exactly Korean she is mix Korean, Chinese and America. Complicated huh? I also find her family status complicated too.” Kyuhyun introduce me to his newly-made friend. “Hi, I am Siwon Business and Accountancy schools same as Kyuhyun.”  Siwon offer a handshake together with his introduction. Victoria greets him back and a handshake. “I just move opposite dorm from you so I guess we can be friends. I have to go now and finish my assignment.” Victoria said politely before bidding goodbye. “She is beautiful right? She is so my type but I heard from her friend she is hard to get.” Kyuhyun interrupt me. “Are you trying to win her heart?” I ask Kyuhyun. “And are you too?” Kyuhyun ask me back again. I just smile. “Let go, you and me got presentation to be complete by tomorrow. Enough of your flirty moment!” I drag Kyuhyun back to the dorm. From that day on I grew closer with Victoria and my heart start to flutter just every time we meet. I realise that a day without her it is like I had lose her. I try to confess but the words just stuck in my throat. Never have I felt scared to confess my feeling to her. Thought such as: will she like me too? Will our friendship be ruin if I confess to her? Three years gone and soon it was graduation for her but not for me yet. Mine will be on the following week. I had planned to confess to her on Victoria’s graduation day. “Hey dude, why didn’t you go to the airport? Victoria told me to pass you this. Victoria plan to give you at the airport but then you didn’t come so she told me to pass you this.” Kyuhyun pass to me the box. “WAIT! She is not attending the graduation ceremony? Where she is going? Why nobody told me?” I start to panic. “I thought she got tell you? OHHH, I forget you couldn’t attend her party because of school work. She announces that she will not be attending graduation ceremony and will be leaving early to China since she needs to handle some family business. I thought I already send you the flight details early in the morning and I already told you this morning that I’m going to the airport and you told me to go first.” Kyuhyun gave me a long explanation. I quickly check my hp and realise the many missed calls and messages Kyuhyun had left me. That was then I realise I was too late. “Maybe we are not meant to be together” I whispered to myself.

“Victoria!!” I said out loudly accidentally. The women turn her face and look at me. Then our eyes were connected and in that moment our hearts were the one talking to each other. My heart is about to explode with the side of me. “Siwon Oppa!” Victoria smile widely. I miss that voice, I miss that sweet smile and in all i miss everything about her.