It's Over

Goodbye My Love

'15 minutes! Is he coming or not?' You're waiting Zhou Mi for dinner, but he's late.

You started to feel asleep, but stood there waiting. Now he's 30 minutes late. You felt your chest ache as you started to clean everything you made. As you were finishing, the doorbell rang and you felt a little happy.

"It's him." You smilled and ran to the door.

Your smille dissapeared when you saw it wasn't him.

"Mrs Xing?"

"Yes. What is this about?"

"Mr. Zhou Mi asked me too give this to you." He handed you a huge bouquet.

"Oh... thank you." He smilled and left.

You put the flowers in the table and left to your room to change your clothes. You're back now and looked at the flowers a little more. You found a note between then.

'I'm really sorry for today.

I'm too busy here and couldn't apologise in person.

Hope you forgive me by acepting these flowers I choose for you.

Zhou Mi~'

"I don't wanna your flower... I want you!" You started to cry.

'I will end this.'You wiped your tears and lay down in bed.

 

Next morning you woke early and started to organize everything. You took a box and threw all his things there: photos, gifts and clothes. After everything was done you left for a walk, you needed clear your mind and take some air.

After a loong time you looked at your cellphone and saw it was lunch time. You walked back to house and saw his car. You took a deep breath and walked in.

"Baobei, where were you?"

"Out." You gave him a short answer.

"I came here to take you to lunch, but I have to go back soon." He kissed your forehead. "Lets go."

"No."

"What? Why? You're not hungry?"

"I'm tired... Of all this."

"Of what?"

"How long have we dated?"

"Huh six months. Why?"

"And how many times you was with me?" He looked down. "It's over."

"W-what?"

"You heard me." You walked at your room and held the box.

"No. Please ~~~-ah."

"I can't do this anymore." You started to cry.

"I'll change, I promise. Please, give me a second chance."

"How many second chances you need? This isn't the first time you ask me this."

"~~~-ah..."

"No! We shouldn't be dating. You are always busy with shows or trying to hide our dating... I want someone who stay with me, give me atention and make me happy." You cried much more and handed him the box.

"You're not happy then... S-sorry. Hope you find this person and be happy." He left.

 

Inside the car he looked at his cellphone's wallpapper and sighed. "~~~-ah... I really wish you happiness. Say goodbye to you is like something is buried on my chest, but if this how you can't have sadness... Bye." A tear fell on his cheek. "Goodbye my love."

 

~~♦~~♦~~♦~~♦~~

 

Sorry, I can't write drama.

tumblr_ltwkgrWqYs1r3j8yoo3_400.gif

I hope be a good writer in the future

I'll try harder to make you happy whith my stories