// about

▲ // TRINITY WORLD. ) twitterrp - open - & au.
 
About
 
Trinity World is a roleplay, which means to say only boys are allowed.
It is also an AU roleplay which means that you're are not an idol in this roleplay.
It is a closed roleplay so only follow and interact withe people from this roleplay.
There is no admins in this roleplay. Dr A is considered an admin. Find him and pm
him if you have any problems. 
 
 
Dr A 
 
the man that decides to allow three species's path to meet.
in charge of all the admins stuff which includes buying the robots, adopting cats or punishing humans that are in the wrong. the 'father' of the roleplay. pm him if you're interested in buying a robot or adopting a cat.
 
 
Humans
 
the most dominant in trinity world. humans can
buy both robots and cats. each human is entitled to one
robot and one cat. irresponsible behaviour
will lead to taking back your robot or cat. they can also fall in love with
either the robot or cat.
 
 
Robots
 
acts as a loyal companion to humans. robots are always there for the humans. not allowed to fall in love with the humans but humans are allowed to confess to the robots. acts as a playmate for the cats. allowed to fall in love with the cats and confess. robots are allowed to adopt a cat.
 
 
 
Cats  
 
acts as a playmate to the humans but a loyal companion to the robots. allowed to fall in love with the humans and robots but not allowed to confess their love. cats are given the right to reject or accept the application of the human or robor owner when adopting.