On the way of meeting 17 idiots...first of them may be hansol?

New life with.....17?!

YOUR P.O.V

 

i got home, well..i can't open the door as a usual person. Because i just slam it to open 

 

"MOM! I AM H-O-M-E" i shouted only to be answerd with the same style, tipical mom 

 

"What's the NEED OF SCREAAAM? YOU CRAZY? DID YOU SMOKE A CRAYON?" mom shouted at me laughing i glared at her but i couldn't help but laugh along. Smoking a crayon? Really? 

 

"LOL where did you get the idea of the smoking cra-oh food is ready i need da hurry" i tould her and she looked at me with a suspicious glare

 

"Where are you going? You just arrive home now"

 

"I'm going to 17 house today, agency to be exact" i tould her and she smiles evily

 

"Hanging with hansol and 17 pretty much?" she asked me which i kinda nicelyignored, because i was like eating now.

 

"IM ASKING!"

 

"Werpf-mayfbe-bfflike-thaat" i manage to tould her and she nooded. I finish of eat and i got upstairs to my room, washed myself and went out. I was with a skinny jeans black color, a gray t-shirt and black convers, also a beannie. It was 4:55 pm i did have time cuz hansol tould me at 6 so yeah,

 

"HANEUL! SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" mom shouted. Hmm, who could be?

 

"COMING" i say, going down stairs, i look es a familiar figure and it was...

 

"HANEUL! Im here so we can go together so enyways how do i look? OMG you are so simple--"  yup it was ah ri and her brother myungsoo who brought her here waved at me and i smiled while he leave.

 

"LOOK who talks of simple you are with white jeans and a b.a.p's matoki LOGO t-shirt. LOL should we go with the same t-shirt?"

 

"Its the same but the color is not, mine is blue while your's is green cuz your bias is--"

 

"YES YES YES, wait here im changing the t-shirt"  i did as i tould her. 3 minutes later i went down stairs to find her texting 

 

"SO SMILY, who ya texting with?" i ask her sitting beside her and she turned around, meaning that i can't see WHIT who she is texting and what is she writting.

 

"SUSPICIOUS! Tell me!" i say to her poking her cheek.

 

"WITH JUNHUI!" she shout and went back to texting, now im confused. How did she get his number and since when she is happy with him?

 

"EXPLAIN. NOW." i tould her and she sighed, letting her pone aside and looking at me directly

 

"When seungcheol tould us they where leaving, you quickly got outside, like a dumb waiting while they where cleaning the little clothes mess they did, junhui approach me and tould me that he was sorry, but that he still have some doubts about me beeing rude so i just tould him it was ok but that he where an because it was just a bump. Then he nooded and seungcheol asked: "everything ok here?" And tapped hes shoulder and he nooded, later than seungcheol leave smiling he give me a paper with his number and he say: if you are free when you get out of here, text me. I-i-im not use to do this stuff so feel lucky" and he left and i went out and there was when you where screaming why i was lat---"

 

"OK OK OK! But wow...sudden change" i tould her and she nooded 

 

"I know right? But im just like along with it, you know the change" she say and i nooded. 

 

"Wait junhui is calling me"  ah ri tould me and i nooded again, what could i do? Dance?

 

"Yoboseyo? Ah, ne. Ne ne. Oh no no, im on haneul's house, yes yes. Him? Sure no problem but does haneul know? A really? Yes hahaha sorry, ne ne arraseo" i was glare at her weird, i mean she say NE to all basiclly. What's going OOOOONNNN?

 

"Junhui tould me that hansol's and his personal driver are going to pick us now, in some 15 minutes" 

 

Do they know where i live? I never tould him though.

 

"Don't worry im texting now where you live to junhui" as she could read facial expression, damn ah ri you creppy pabo *i though to myself*

 

"Do they leave near us? I mean....15 minutes is close," i tould her and she slapped my head

 

"You idiot! Hansol is your neighbor!!" she say and i laughed, then slapped her head back

 

"You moron, thats his personal living house. IM ASKING where the company may be ? Far or close?" i say and she started to think.

 

--nock nock---

someone's on the door...they are here already?

 

"OPEN THE DOOR" dad shouted. I got up to open the door and ...yeah...

 

HANSOL's P.O.V

 

Me and Junhui arrived. I dont know why the hell he wanted to go with me in first place when i tould seungcheol i was gonna pick haneul up he protested and now this? I dont understand this moron

 

"We are here, junhui knock the door nicely"  i say to junhui and he look es at me with a serious face 

 

"What? You nuts? No way man" he say

 

"Why you have to be so yo?"

 

"Im not you bastard"

 

"Yes you are, i mean why the hell can you knock a damn door and say " hello mrs Kim is here haneul and ah ri?" Is that hard da say? Dont joke"

 

" off hansol, im not a , you hoe"

 

"Don't talk to me like that you sick moron"

 

"Stop cursing"

 

"Stop beeing a "

 

"You are not the leader"

 

"Now and here for you im"

 

"Why can you lose an argument"

 

"Because im smart and im Choi Hansol"

 

"Just knock already"

 

"Fine god jesus" i let out and went to knock the door and i was welcomed with uh...two beautiful girls around my age looking so i dont know...beautiful again? I didnt know they can switch styles, damn.

 

"Annyeong? Hehe " junhui say to ah ri and she smiled and bowed, so polite of her. So she stood by junhui side and they where talking,

 

"Let me go to grab my mp3" haneul tould me and i nooded. When she turned around her mom pooped out of no where.

 

"Come in boy, your welcome and your friend too" she say and i bowed while i went inside and junhui, also ah ri. We sitted, ...like 5 minutes. Hmm...she is taking a little to find that. I mean it's 5:20 pm but...

 

"Back! Sorry for the waiting i didnt find my headphones hehe" she say, oh god her smile..wait no be normal hansol be freaking normal just like junhui. She say her goodbye to her mom and we headed out. We get in the car, and i notice just now...she was some sort of hip-hop style clothes on. Wait i have that put too...HOLY SH-- keep calm and be hansol be hansol. I sighed and i look es at her mp3, she was lisening some zico's songs, then drake and chris brown. I tapped her arm and she quit a headphone.

 

"Can i lisent to that? I like drake and chris brown" i say and she chuckled and i smiled.

 

"YOU Y AND YOU KNOW IT--"

 

"PUT YOUR HANDS SUP IN THE AIR" she say and cutted me off, we look for a moment and we smiled and keep singing doing crazy movements. This girl is awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hello guys! First of all thank you for the comments <3 <3 really ^.^ second, i say i was updating weekends but somehow ended with the iPad today so yeah! :DD will tryna Update as soon as i can! Thank you for suscribbing and commenting <3 <3 thank u thank u! Shout out guys! P

 

Peace! ^^