I Remember

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

"Banjjak banjjak SoNyeoShiDae is coming up next with their hot comeback." The MC announced with bright smile on his face. Typical man...

The camera then zoomed at 9 girls with godly pairs of legs. Only some caught my eyes with their charm...I think her name is Taeyeon? I dont know....Bom is also here with me. She's a kind of big fans of them. She's actually changing bias everytime an idol debut so I guess her SNSD obssesion wont last for more than 3 days from now...

"KYAAAAAA!!" Bom screamed on top of her lung when the 9 girls of SNSD or as known as Girls' Generation stand in line to talk about their comeback stage "OMG OMG!!!! Look at Jessica!! She's wearing the new Tiffany & Co necklace!!! From Tiffany Victoria collection maybe! Damn, that necklace is such babe. I'm sooo in love." And...I represent you the materialistic side of Bommie.

The platinum necklace with diamonds embedded on it. Jessica herself is an eyecandy, then the necklace definitely enhance her features.

"Bom-ah, you're actually spazzing over the girl or the necklace!?" I shook my head at her 4D disease.

"BOTH BUT WHATEVAH! TIFFANY VICTORIA NECKLACE LITERALLY SHINED BRIGHTER THAN MY FUTURE" She squeeled on her seat.

Damn, the diamonds are only the size of my boogers though...

But wait! I recognize that necklace! If Im not mistaken it was in Donghae's drawer!

My eyes widen as I watch the interview. They MC asked Jessica about her necklace and she proudly talking about it. "Jessica-sshi, I see you're wearing the Tiffany & Co necklace....There is only limited amount in Korea right? Wah daebak..." The MC said in awe.

"Ah neh..." Jessica replied "Actually someone special gave it to me" She smiled. "Oh...that person must be REALLY special neh?" The MC "Alright, now we're back with our performances. Stay tuned for more interview with SNSD!" The MC waved and the interview changed to some performances but my focus totally went blank after that.

Maybe it's just a coincidence....I dont think Donghae can buy something THAT expensive. He said it himself he'll work hard to save up for our marriage. Maybe it's not that expensive for an entertainer like him.

But he has been nagging about how I'm spending my money on buying interior for our house. Excuse me? Our house? What's wrong with decorating a place that we will spend for the rest of our life with our children and maybe our grandchilderen.

Is this the reality that I have to face right now?

Is there a story only I didn't know?


--------------------------


A window suddenly popped out on my laptop's screen. I smiled when I saw the i.d name.

"Yah yah! Why are you smiling like a fool over there?" Bom curiously asked. Seriously, she have to work as a inspector instead of sercetary. Her nose can detect better than dog. What a busybody.

"It's my ChatTown friend again" 

"Aigoo.. Beware, Darong! Dont make Donghae jealous in the end"

"He wont even care Bommie-nim" I said while giggling.

"Yah! Watch everything you say!"

I laugh and throw a pillow at her, "Dont worry, we dont even webcam or something. So we dont know each other Bommie-nim"  I said as I do the bowing gesture. 

"You're a stupid rabbit" She said as she munchs her corn.

I turn my attention back to the laptop in front of me.


          HotPotato18

        Sup , Ssantokki !!~ Busy much?

          SsantokkiBaby

        Ahni, of course I'm not, wae chingu?

          HotPotato18

        Just asking ! So what's up with your relationship ? Is your boyfriend treating you that way again ?

          SsantokkiBaby

        Nothing much changed, quite same as before. You? Have your girlfriend back home?

          HotPotato18

        Same as you, guess we both unlucky neh ? Keke. Should we date then? Kidding! Keke .

I gasped and my expression changed as soon as I read the word 'Should we date then?'

"Dara-ah, wae? Your face look pale" Bom sat down beside me .

"Ah-ahni...." I immediately close the laptop screen.

"Give me that!" In a flash of light, Bom grabbed the laptop and read the conversation. She's laughing her off. Literally smacking her stomach and laughing like a santa claus.

"Yah! Dont laugh! I'm being serious here!" I slapped the back of Bom's head .

"AHAHA YOU'RE SO HAHA SSS-HAHAH-STUPID-HAHAHA" She hold her stomach for laughing too much.

"Pabo! Give me back! Stop laughing!" I grab my laptop back .

She bit her inner cheek, trying hard from not burst into laughing again .

"AHAHA PABO! You look so pale just because you're thinking that you cheating behind Donghae?"

"N-neh..." I bowed my head , hiding my flushed cheeks .

"Why are you so dumb, Darong? It's obvious that he said that he's joking"

"B-but..."

"No but Darong. Don't ruin your friendship with him. He always listen to you when you have problems right? So don't waste a friend like him. Stop being too naive. It is quite a turn off sometimes" Bom smirked.

She laugh again when she saw my flushed cheek and serious face.

"HAHAHA STOP THIS YOU STUPID RABBIT!"

Like duhh? This is not so funny at all! Why did she laugh so crazyly like this? Should I call a veterinarian instead?

Eh wait, VETERINARIAN!? Crap, I'm getting crazy staying with someone like her!

"Bommie, stop laughing or else you will pollute my house with that radiation radioactive farts of yours!"

"Arasso!" She sat straight as we both waiting for today Inkigayo winner.

"Today mutizen song goes to... Super Junior's y, Free and Single! Chukahamnida!" The MC announce as he passes and bouquet of flower to Leeteuk, Super Junior's leader as a gratitude.

"Dara, look! Donghae win!" Bom slapped my shoulder and my gaze darted to the TV infront of us.

I sheepishly smile at her and waiting for Donghae to speak something.

"Thanks to Mr. President, my dear SMTown, my SNSD dongsaengs, our parents and last but not least ELFS! Kamsahamnida!" He bowed and passed the mic to Kyuhyun .

I saw that Super Junior's maknae glare at him "Thank you for supporting us! ELFS ! Not to forget, my Dara noona!" he shyly smile and the mic back to the mc.

"Eh? Why Kyuhyun the one that said your name? Not Donghae?" Bom take a bite of her corn.

"He forgot, I guess. He's always nervous on stage! Haha. What a scaredy cat!" I fake a laugh yet I feel something weird inside of me.

"Mind to accompany me after this? I'm going to send them some foods. Heechul said that they might have some practises after this" I said to Bom .

"Hehe... I have a date with Seunghyun.. Mian." Bom sheepishly smile. I've already guessed this! 

"I get ready first neh?" I stretch my aching muscles and get ready, physically and mentally.

 



------------

 



"Hi, I'm Park Sandara and I want to send this package to my friends" She show the security her id card. As Donghae's fiancee, he'll make sure the security allow her to meet him anytime she wants, that's why she got a SMTOWN's i.d card for herself.

"Neh, Miss Park" the security politely bow to her and guide her to the inside of the building.

"It's ok, ahjusshi. Donghae showed me where the practise room is. I guess until this point only?" She gave him an assuring smile and excused herself.

 

 


---------


 


"Dara-sshi ?" A guy approach her at the hallway .

"Ah.... Mr. Kim! Annyounghaseyo" Her bright personality enough to make the whole building light up. Dara already know Mr. Kim, Super Junior's manager back then when Donghae introduced him to her.

"Looking for Donghae? He went out with someone just now. I think he already went back. I go first neh?" He patted Dara's back and went ahead to  talk to some guys.

 

 

 

--------
 



She slowly turned the knob and welcomed by such chaotic atmosphere "Noona !" Sungmin happily welcomed her and took her hand, leading her to the bench on the side of the practise room.

"So, what's up?" Eunhyuk joining them "I-i want to give you guys this" Dara hand him 3 plastic bags full of foods .

"Wow. We're actually starving right now, thanks noona!"

'Where's Donghae ?' she thought to herself as she lengthen her neck, her eyes roaming around the room searching for Donghae but even his shadow cant be seen .

"Aish! Where's hyung? He said he went to buy some foods. Hesh, that " Siwon take out his phone and he was about to dial his number when the door opened.

"Hyung you sa---" They all gasped when they saw Donghae walk in while holding hand with Jessica. They're both giggling all their way, still can't see Dara's presence .

"D-dara-sshi..." Jessica stuttered her words and quickly let go off his hand .

"Jessica...." Dara slowly stand up with shaky hands, eyes still glued to Donghae. Too shocked with what she saw just now.

"Ha-ha-ha, h-hyung, lets eat!" Ryeowook fake a laugh and  try to break the awkward situation between them "Dara-sshi, I got to go. " Jessica bowed and ran out without thinking twice .

'So the rumor is true huh!?' 

"Guys, enjoy the foods ok?" Dara made her way to sit beside Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun-ah, mind if noona feed you?" Kyuhyun is Dara's favourite maknae and he is the closest Super Junior's member to her. They got a ton of inside jokes that only both of them understand and sometimes making the other members feel jealous and irrirated.

"Sure!" Kyu handed her his plate. "Eat much, dongsaeng" Dara pats his head while giggling. 

Donghae just glare at her and gave her an irrirated face by seeing things that she did just now. She did it on purpose but who cares? She is close with the maknae so what's the matter with him?

"Kyuhyun-ah, thank you for mentioning my name just now. I was so PROUD that everyone is going to know my name" Dara sarcastically said as she take a look at Donghae who is now looking away to hide his annoyed expression. Kyuhyun laughed as he heard Dara's statement. He definitely understand that his noona is being sarcastic to his hyung.

"Omo! Dongsaeng-ah, I forgot that I got a task to submit tomorrow. I better get going first neh?" She stood up and followed by Kyuhyun. The other members turn their attentions to her.

They hug and Dara gives her favourite maknae a peck on cheek enough to make the boys cheerfully tease them "Wae? Want me to give you guys some too?" Dara teasingly said .

Donghae glare at Dara as he thought that her actions are so attention seeking. But who is he to judge her after what he did just now? The way he held Jessica's hand just now is way worser than seeing she playfully kissed Kyuhyun's cheek cause he know that Kyuhyun is close to Dara. 

 


------
 

Dara walk her way outside of the building. Her lung felt suffocated by everything that happened. Is she just overreacting? Is it only her jealousy?Night walk is always this calming...but not anymore. She used to do it with Donghae. Walking hand in hand alongside Han River. Back then when nobody knows who he is. 

But right now she's walking aimlessly like a lost kitten. She feels like she lost her source of strenght. It feels like she slipped the rope that she has hold for too long. She feels lost. Her legs feel weak. She feels like crumbling on the ground.

Maybe she is just overacting. Or there's actually something that only she didnt know?

Hyunah's words keep ligering in her head. Did she created the stories to destroy our relationship, or she's actually warning me. 

Did Donghae feels bad as much as she did? Does he even has an explanation to make? Is this the end?

She saw a bright light with 'Soul Pub & Bar' written on it. She hates that kind of place. She's not that kind of person who will gather with friends in club to drink and such. She hates drinking. 

But tonight is an exception. 

Dara settled herself on the bar "One Bloody Mary please". She tiredly says as her gaze lost in front of her "Wow. What a strong drink for a tiny woman like you" The bartender chuckled.

"Shut up" She said and huffed.

"D-dara-sshi?" a man suddenly stand behind her.