The Policeman and the Gangster

The Policeman and the Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Silent_Harmony

 

Title: The Policeman and the Gangster

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: KyuSung (Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and Yesung)

Genre: Romance, Action

Word Count: 2 374

 

 

“STOP RIGHT THERE!!”

 

“STOP NOW!!!”

 

Kyuhyun panted a bit as he round a corner, into a dim alleyway. Glancing around quickly, he saw it was a dead end. But where was that guy he was chasing? Before Kyuhyun could properly observe his surroundings though, someone roughly pushed Kyuhyun in the back causing him to stumble and fall forward. Landing wrong on his wrist, Kyuhyun gasped in pain but he quickly turned and jumped up as he heard lots of footsteps.

 

Eyes widening, Kyuhyun raised his gun to aim at the person he was chasing before. Currently Kyuhyun was surrounded by four guys, presumably all in the same gang as the guy he was chasing. He knew he was outnumbered, a very bad thing, but he did have the advantage of a gun. The leader, Kyuhyun thinks he is anyway, walked slowly forward, smirking, not minding that a gun was being pointed right at his face.

 

“Well, what do we have here.” The guy sneered before suddenly lunging forward. Kyuhyun reflexively pulled the trigger, but before he knew it, the gun flew out of his hand and Kyuhyun groaned as the guy threw him to the floor by pulling on his injured hand. Kyuhyun whimpered slightly at the pain and attempted to stand up but was pushed down by someone’s foot.

 

“A wimpy new recruit?” the leader laughed as he raised his foot and kicked Kyuhyun in the stomach. Kyuhyun cried out in pain but nevertheless tried to get up. Of course being outnumbered four to one and with no gun, Kyuhyun’s efforts were to no avail. Just as Kyuhyun was going to give up and hope they won’t kill him, a deep menacing voice rang out.

 

“Get lost.”

 

All heads turned towards the new arrival who stood at the entrance of the alleyway. Since the sun was shining behind him, his whole body was in shadow surrounded by light, it gave off a very dangerous aura. However no one moved and Kyuhyun started to think maybe the new guy was talking to him. He sat up slightly but flinched violently when the voice spoke again. This time in a higher volume.

 

“I said GET LOST!”

 

The four gangsters sprang into action and scurried out of the alleyway. Kyuhyun sat up wide eyed, wondering what was going to happen to him now. This guy was freaking terrifying and Kyuhyun thought the others were bad. As the guy started walking towards him, Kyuhyun tried to move away but all he managed to do was hurt his already hurt wrist again. Kyuhyun cried out a bit and held his wrist, attempting to ease the pain. Suddenly the guy was crouched next to him and pulled Kyuhyun’s wrist towards himself to examine.

 

Kyuhyun glanced at him in fear but his expression turned to a confused one as he saw the concerned and warm look in the other’s eyes. Kyuhyun was still staring at the guy when he looked up and met Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?” the guy spoke in his husky voice, but this time in a soft and caring manner. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he felt all tingly inside and all he managed was a small shake of his head.

 

“Well, that’s a relief. Come on, let’s go.” The guy said standing up, bringing Kyuhyun up with him. Then without a word, he began dragging Kyuhyun out and to somewhere Kyuhyun didn’t know.

 

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun finally spoke up, “Where are we going?”

 

“My house.” The guy said simply.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to reply to that so he just kept silent and followed. A short while later, they arrived in front of a small but cozy looking place, which was apparently the guy’s house. Inside, it was nicely decorated with simple furniture of a dining table, sofa and television in the main room, a small kitchen, bathroom and a large bed in the bedroom along with a desk and closet.

 

The guy deposited Kyuhyun on the bed and went to the bathroom quickly. He came back seconds later with a first aid kit. Silently, Kyuhyun watched as the guy carefully smeared some sort of ointment before proceeding to wrap it up in white bandages. A few minutes later, he finished and returned the first aid box before sitting next to Kyuhyun.

 

”You’re probably tired right? Sleep for a while.” The guy said smiling while softly pushing Kyuhyun onto the bed, in a laying position. Kyuhyun smiled back before settling back and closing his eyes. This guy was really nice considering he is some sort of scary gangster… WAIT! Kyuhyun still didn’t know his name yet. Snapping his eyes open, Kyuhyun immediately asked.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

The guy smiled again before replying, “I’m Yesung.”

 

“Okay, I’m Kyuhyun. Thank you for saving me.”

 

“It’s no problem. Sleep now.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded before closing his eyes again and this time drifting into a dreamless sleep.

 

`(~~~~~~~~~~~~kyusung~~~~~~~~~~~~kyusung~~~~~~~~~~~~kyusung~~~~~~~~~~~~~)`

 

Kyuhyun groaned and stretched his tired body as he opened his eyes and looked around. It was really dark so he figured it was the middle of the night. He rolled over and almost had a heart attack as he bumped into Yesung’s body, their faces inches apart. Kyuhyun scooted a little bit away to calm his heart and studied Yesung’s calm face.

 

He looks really cute sleeping. Kyuhyun thought before widening his eyes. What am I thinking?! He is a gangster after all…

 

Sighing, Kyuhyun slowly and quietly tried to get out of the bed without waking the other. However his efforts failed as he felt Yesung stirring and sitting up. Rubbing his eyes cutely, Yesung turned towards Kyuhyun and pouted slightly.

Please log in to read the full chapter