fourteenth

Return

On the bright sunny day, about 50 people are gathering on the garden, they talk about this event.the garden is big and private one.

There are some circle white tables and white chairs.

With the some foods and many wine.

Leeteuk step out and walk toward a guests, he greet all of them.

Then he walked lil bit far from guests to calm his self. He was so nervous.

'Woah... Can't my heart calm lil bit? Why the hell it bit so faster?' He asked to his self to calm down.

***

Someone knocked the door.

'Come in' Sora said.

Her father peek at the door

'Princess...'

'Appa, come in'

Her father come into the room

'Princess, woah, you're so georges, beautiful, goddess, mmmm ... What else?' He thinking

'Appa ... Stop that, you act like oppa'

'but seriously you are so beautiful like your mother' he said with sad tone

'Appaaaaa...' Sora approach her father and hug him

'My daughter has grown up already, and I have to give you to your oppa' suddenly a tears run down to his cheeks.

'Appa, it's not like we can't meet again. I will visited you as much as I can after we back from honey moon' she caressed his father's back

'I know ...'

'Don't cry appa please' she let go her hug and wiped his tears.

'If you cry I will cry too' her tears was on the edge of her eyes get ready to release.

'No no no don't cry, it will ruin your make up... Ok ok don't cry don't cry' he said panicky.

Sora smiled seeing her father panicky.

'Are you ready?'

'Ne ... Appa, remember I always love you' He kissed her forehead softly

'I love you too princess, let's go, your oppa is waiting' Sora then hold her father's arm.

***

All the guests already seat on their own chair.

When Sora step out and walked on the white long carpet which lead her to Leeteuk, all the guests were eyeing her and amazing by her beauty.

She is wearing, long satin white dress, which fit to her body, showing off her S line body, and at the back was full of lace revealed her flawless back skin. She has light make up and soft pink lip gloss. Her hair was updo.

Leeteuk gasp, his jaw almost down, and he forget how to breath after seeing his soon-wife-to-be walked so elegant toward him.

Her father let go her hand after Leeteuk bowed 90 degrees to him, then her father suddenly hug him tightly.

'Please take a good care my princess Son'

'I will and always appa'

He let go his embrace and kiss her daughter's forehead and walk to his chair.

He held her hand tightly then they process the wedding and exchange vows. He kissed her gently and hugging her.

Leeteuk's mother hugs Sora warmly.

'Sora ya, it's nice to have you as my daughter'

'Me too, omma. It was nice have a mother like you' leeteuk's mother give Sora kiss on both of her cheeks.

'Sora, I'm sorry for taking him apart from you for 3 years' leeteuk's father said and hug her

'It was ok appa'

Then they spend a whole day with garden party

***

At night Leeteuk and Sora already at the plane they going to hawaii.

After long trip they arrived at hawaii and directly going to their cottage. It was a private one.

1 bedroom which have a king size bed, 1 bathroom with big enough bathtub. minimalist kitchen set and dining table near the living room.

there are swimming pool too with big wooden couch.

Sora suddenly lied her head to his shoulder when they walking into the cottage.

Leeteuk then carrying her with bridal style.

He lied down her body gently and hover on her body but not put his whole weight over her.

Her heart bit so fast and she feels the butterflies on her stomach, he knew that she was nervous.

'Relaxed princess' he comfort her and kissed her cheeks.

Sora let a soft sigh then wrap her arms around his neck.

Sora start to kiss him, and he respond her kiss and wrapping her waist with his arm for her to closer to him.

After long passionate kiss, she gasp for air, leeteuk move his head to her neck. He kiss and nibbling her neck more and more.

'You're so beautiful Sora ya' he whispered seductively in her neck.

Sora held to his hair and close her eyes feeling the sensation.

He touch every single part of her body. And drowning again his face into her neck and smell her perfume.

He pulled her body again and make their body close without no space. He kissing and nibbling her again.

Her hands move down to his build chest and rubbing. And she start take his clothes off but not breaking their kiss.

Leeteuk gasp for air and start to undressing her and him self then he turn off the lamp and back hover on Sora.

They were made love sweet and gentle.