1

Archenemies

I am heading to my locker when I pass Mr. Yang’s office and spotted Jiyong is there too, staring to the floor meanwhile Mr. Yang scolds him to stop doing pranks to the freshmen.

 

“…please notice that schools are built so humans can study, Mr. Kwon, not doing pranks to each other. Now you may go.”

 

Jiyong snorts before he walks outside, and I quickly continue walking to my locker. But he knew I am staring at him when Mr. Yang was scolding him, so he shouts, “What are you looking at? Mesmerized by my good looks, Sandy?”

 

My name’s not Sandy, actually—it’s Sandara.

 

“Good looks,” I snorted. “Forget it, Dara. Just walk to your locker calmly and don’t reply. Be calm, Dara.”

 

I’m still calming myself like forget it, Dara or calm down, Dara when I heard footsteps walking to me and before I could turn my head to see who’s walking to me, somebody pulled my ponytail and I screeched.

 

“Ouch, what are you doing? This is my best ponytail!”

 

“What are you doing? Trying to mock me because Mr. Yang scolded me?”

 

It’s Jiyong again—he pulled my ponytail, the same joke he did to me when we’re still kindergartners.

 

Let me go!” I shouted, and finally he pulls his hand from my ponytail and I turned my head to see him. He’s still grinning, like he’s satisfied because he already pulled my ponytail. I hate that like a boss face.

 

“Why are you grinning? You look so bad with that grin,” I fixed my ponytail and pushes his shoulder. “Shoo, go away.”

 

Jiyong is too annoying to be schooled, I think.

 

a/n: um okay so, I'm very sorry for the very short update, it's because I'm busy tomorrow is my graduation kekeke.