A Small Lie

Complicated Love Story

Joongki took jihyo's phone who fell in the ground.

"Noona ? Pali pali, omma condition is more worse than before, she can't breath but the doctor won't check omma until we pay the administration, oppa still work and i didn't bring any money.. " Its jihyo younger brother voice, his voice really panic.

"Where are you now ? We'll go there" He push the loudspeaker button, so everyone can heard it

"We're in _______ hospital, palii !" Jihyo younger brother voice fill up the room, after that they hung up the phone.

"I'm really want to join you ji hyo ah, but my wife will angry if i didn't back to home today, mianhe jihyo ah " Sukjin said. Jihyo who still crying, didn't answer sukjin word. The others understand.

"No problem hyung, Its okay, and Jaesuk Hyung, you can go home to. Don't worry" Jongkook give the command

"Eh ? Mwo ?  I can accompany all of you. My family can understand" Jaesuk didn't want to go home, he want to accompany jihyo.

"Eyy Sukjin hyung didn't bring the car right ? You must drive him home hyung, don't worry we will take care of her. We can ride joongki car" Gary said, didn't want to waste any time just to arguing

"Okay then, Is there anyone who can't accompany jihyo to the hospital ?" Jaesuk feel bad if its only them who can't accompany jihyo. But everyone remain silent

"We need to go now, Bye hyung" Jongkook then give the command, everyone help jihyo to stand up. They walked toward Joongki car. Sukjin and Jaesuk walked toward jaesuk car. Gary is the one who drive, at first he want to be the person who cheer up jihyo, but before he can say anything, joongki give the key car to him, he didn't has any chance to talk.

Kwangsoo sit beside driver sit, and the others sit in the back.

 

 

"Gwenchana noona ah, everything will okay" Joongki try to cheer her up, but still it didn't work, they desperate.

but then jongkook who sit beside jihyo, pat jihyo hair, and make jihyo rest in his shoulder. And it works ~ Jihyo stop crying and she smiled shyly, her cheek blushed. She didn't know why but with what jongkook do, she can be more comfortable. She can heard her own heartbeat. Its really going to exploded soon she tought. Nobody hear her heartbeat right ?

 

Jongkook felt weird too. How he can do something like this ? He's a shy person, specially with a woman. He know this woman is different, he meet her before, they're friend before and she's not a person who need a man to protect her , she can protect herself. But how can he do this infront of everyone ? He never do this before, He never do this in front of everyone.

 

"Wuah Uri hyung is different now ~" Haha after jihyo fall a sleep in jongkook shoulder

"Mwo ? What different ?" Jongkook glared to haha, that little pororo really annoying him, he should sent him to his apartement earlier

"This hyung is in love now ~ look at his lovely eyes hahaha" Haha pointed to his eyes, his eyes grow bigger now. Kwangsoo turn his head and laughed hard

"YAH ! You, what so funny about my eyes ?" Jongkook shouted at kwangsoo but he calm again, he remember jihyo is fall a sleep in his shoulder

"Your eyes grow bigger earlier hyung, there's love sign in your orbs" Kwangsoo said jokingly, and everyone laughed, but being response seriously by Gary

"There's no love sign in someone orbs kwangsoo ah, don't kidding me" Gary laughed at his word, you must be kidding me right ? No way there's love sign in someone orbs. Everyone being silent, they can felt gary being jealous.

"I'm just joking hyung, don't take it seriously, because its the first time i saw jongkook hyung like someone" Kwangsoo decided to talked again and with his word, gary being more jealous.

"Eyy, kwangsoo ah stop talking to much, just sit there and keep silent" Joongki who can feel the weird atmosphere decide to make his same age friend stop talking to much, joongki jealous too, but its better to keep it to himself. He's already give her to jongkook so its not right for him to be jealous.

"Mwo ? Is that true jongkook hyung ? You like my monday girlfriend ?" Gary ask him, mean while he steal a glance at his hyung

"A-- Ani " Jongkook said that, he didn't want to break their friendship, but in the same time its mean that he lied to gary. He has a feeling for jihyo, really damn much, from a long time ago.. But he can't tell him the truth about their past and his feeling, not now. He didn't know about jihyo feeling too, so he really need time to think again about it. Joongki glared at him but jongkook just smiled at him.

 

Gary smiled widely, he really satisfied with jongkook answer. He believed that his hyung never gonna stab him on his back. His feeling never wrong, jongkook never like jihyo, jongkook just thought jihyo as his little sister. He really proud with himself, always think positive gary ~

 

Joongki didn't want jongkook lying, but its jongkook decision. Joongki can't say anything. He believed jongkook will tell gary when he has a right time but at the same time he scared too. He scared jongkook and gary will be an enemy someday, but then he believed again that jongkook can do something if that things happened.  At least he try to believe at jongkook at this time.

 

Jihyo, who heard anything, decide to pretended still sleep. She already wake up when gary ask jongkook about his feeling toward jihyo, but she closed her eyes again and pretended to be sleep so she can heard jongkook answered. but jongkook answered really hurt jihyo, a trears drop without everyone notice. Her chest is really pain now.

 

Haha who know about their past ( between jihyo jongkook joongki ), just remain silent. Jongkook is his best firend, his lovely hyung and he know that his hyung didn't want hurt the other person. He's always yield so the other didn't hurt, he's always give up with his decision when it will hurt the other. He cares with everyone around him, and willing to bear the pain by himself. But now its a different story, he already through many things for jihyo, he already endure it for a long time.. If that time jihyo didn't misunderstand, Jihyo and jongkook would be together now.. Now joongki already give up. But there's another man who try to reach jihyo heart now, gary, jongkook dongsaeng. Why its so complicated for them ?

 

 

 

 

Hey hey ^^ i don't think i can update frequently again from now on. My holiday will end soon, and i need to go to school soon. I school when daylight and return at night, so it will hard to update again with a lot of course. I'm in high school now >.< Mianhee i'll try my best to update soon :D Oh and i hope you can leave the comment ^^