Chapter 7

Once by Your Side

When will they arrived ? Kikwang looked at his phone . No call or message . That’s make him disappointed . He really wish that he will get a message or call , telling him that today shooting will be cancelled .

“ Do you wait for someone ?? “, Yoseob asked him while gulping mineral water .

“ WGM crews said that they will be here for wedding card shooting . So , im waiting for them “, Kikwang told him .

“ Wedding card ?? “, Yoseob widened his eyes .

“ Yupp . We need to pass it to other artist to celebrate our wedding . Actually , I really hope that the shooting will be cancelled “. Kikwang looked at Yoseob . “Its really hard for me to shoot this when Jiyoung is around here . This gonna make she feel hurt to see Suzy and me “. His reaction changed . Today , beside Beast , Kara also was in the list on performing special stage for Music Bank . And why must the PD-nim chose this day , on this time to shooting this crazy thing !

By looking at his friend , Yoseob feel sympathy toward him . “ Ahh , this show really torturing others feeling . Just hold on it until the right time comes “, he patted Kikwang back .

As Kikwang and Yoseob were into conversation , suddenly his manager comes in . “Kikwang ah , the WGM crews are here . They just arrived and they asked you to be prepared “.

Kikwang widened his eyes . “ They already here ?? Ahhh “, he faces palm as he feel upset for the fact that he have to shoot the wedding card scene . Jiyoung ah , I really hope that you will not noticed us .

As everyone is ready , the shooting started . The first scene is Suzy has to go inside the Beast waiting room .

“ Annyeonghaseyo “, Suzy stepped in the waiting room . All the members  acting like they were shocked as Suzy comes in . “ Annyeonghaseyo “, the members greeted her back . Then , the camera started to focus on the newly-married-couple .

“ Ohh . How come you are here ?? “, Kikwang asked her , just like what are scripted .

“ Today , we will send out our wedding cards . So that’s why im here “, Suzy looked at him smilingly .

“ Wedding cards ??? “, Kikwang pretending not knowing anything at all . He looked at Suzy with eyes opened as she showed him the card . “ Woahh , its cute !! “.

“ Im doing this on my own . You like it ?? “, she asked .

“ Ohh “, Kikwang nodded . He really impressed with the card that Suzy made , but the fact is it was production team’ work .

Suzy grinned . “ Ahh , I really afraid that you wouldn’t like it . But I was relieved to know that . So , lets send out these cards to other “.

The next script is really hard for Kikwang to say but he cant do anyting except for saying it . “My wife make this , how come I will not like it “, Kikwang smiled . You really doing good , Kikwang ah . His heart get annoyed with himself .“ Guys , take this “, Kikwang give the card to s .

The camera started to focus on Beast reaction . All of them seems excited when they  looked at the card and claiming that the card is so cute . “ I really hope that both of you will lead a happy life forever together “, said Dujun  as the representive of Beast .

After the scene in the waiting room finished , Suzy , Kikwang and all the crews started to recording the “sending out wedding invitation” scene .

“ Oppa , who are the performers on the list for Music Bank today ?? “, she asked .

“ Ermm..Mblaq , Teen Top , Kara , Ladies Code , Girls Day , that’s all I remembered “. Kikwang smiled sheepishly as he got embarrassed with himself for the short memory he have . He knows that the question was in the script but he need to answer it by himself . “ Im sorry “.

“ Aigoo , oppa . Its okay . So , lets go to those performers’ room “, Suzy said .

Lee Kikwang , you are so dead . Then Kikwang led Suzy and other crews to the performers’ rooms .

********

After finished her make up , Jiyoung get up and give her seat to Nicole as her turn to be make up right now . She walked to the back , rest her body on sofa and looked up to the ceiling cluelessly .

“ Are you crazy ?? No , I will not doing this !! Of course I love her so much but I will not do this stupid idiot thing !! Do you think my love is something that I can trade with ?? No ! I will not do this !! “.

Hmmmm . Jiyoung close her eyes and let out a heavy sigh .

“ Wow , that sound pretty bad “, said Gyuri  .

Jiyoung quickly opened her eyes as she got startled . She looked beside her and saw Gyuri was staring at her . As what she know , there is no one sit beside just now .

“ How come you are here ?? “. She widened her eyes .

Gyuri jeezing and looked at her with annoying look .  “ Yah , Kang Jiyoung !! Where on earth you are ?? You are the one who came to me and sat beside me “.

“ Really ?? “, Jiyoung pouted , thinking back on what Gyuri said . Was I drove away until I didn’t realized that Gyuri unnie just sit beside me ??

Aigoo , this girl . How come she acted cute so well ? Gyuri shook her head . “ What happened to you ?? Was something going wrong ?? “, Gyuri asked while her hand tidy up Jiyoung’s bang .

“ Hmmmm “, she sighed . “ Something just not work out as what im planned “.

“ Ehh ? What is means by that ?? What kind of plan is it ?? “. Gyuri rise her eyebrows .

Jiyoung looked at Gyuri with mix feeling . Should she tell her about what plan that she trying to work for ? Or she just stay silent ??

“ I just- “, as she was about to speak , someone knocked their door .

“ Annyeonghaseyo “, Suzy greeted them and followed by Kikwang .

Ommo . Jiyoung was really shocked as she saw both of them . Her heart beating faster and she barely could breath . Please stay calm , Kang Jiyoung . Please . She begged herself .

“ Jiyoung ah “, Suzy comes to Jiyoung and hugged her . Jiyoung received her hug warmly .  “Jiyoung ah , I miss you so much “, she whispered to her . This scene was no in the script . Suzy do this because both of them were friends and the fact for Jiyoung and Suzy were working together on Invincible Youth .

Kikwang who standing away from those two just stay silent . He really don’t know how to react on this as he was surrounded with guiltiness .

After giving hug to Jiyoung , Suzy going back to Kikwang and proceed to their task . “ Sunbaenim , this is our wedding card . Please take this “, Suzy give them the card .

“ Woahh .. Its pretty !! “. Kara woowing at their card .  Then the PD-nim asked them to send a wish to the couple . “ I hope you guys will be happy till the end and Kikwang ssi , you better be good to your partner “, Jiyoung who is represent her group , ended the wish with her beautiful smile . Yes , beautiful smile that can throb Kikwang heart into pieces .

After done with Kara , the couple and the crews moved to another room . All the members’ look were put on Jiyoung . “ Jiyoung ah , are you okay ?? “, Seungyeon sit beside her . Jiyoung just silent . “ It will be okay “. Nicole patted her back . The members changing their look to one another , feel sympathy for Jiyoung .

I will make you agree on my plan , Kim Myungsoo . I will !! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author note : seems like my subbies can guess the story path . hahaha . you guys are so daebak !! :)) thankyu for subscribing :D