Because Daehyun Ate My Gerbil!

Because Daehyun Ate My Gerbil!

 Because Daehyun Ate My Gerbil! 

 

 

"Aw, that's just revolting!" the class broke into various snickers.

"Park Hyorin!" A man who stood in the front of the class sporting a thick gray bear, a small pair of glasses, and one big disapproving look, pointed a yard stick towards the girl who had an outburst. "I will not tolerate you're bad atitude. Apologize to him this instant."

Hyorin scoffed a little.  "Surly," she thought "This man is insane."

Her, Apologize? Not only was that absurbe, but her apoligizing to HIM. Now that was something crazy.  Even the whole class knew of it.

"I don't think-"

"Apologize or One Month's Detention." The man spoke groachily.

Her lips slightly parted.  "One month?" She thought. 

She couldn't stay after school everyday for one month's time.  That was her precious free time! That was the time she had to go home and rush to her room to catch her favorite variety show, and fangirl. She had just got a new televison in her room too!

With a smack of her lips, she knew what she had to do.  As she reluctantly turned to face the awaiting boy's di the class broke into snickers again.

"J-Jung Daehyun." She almost whispered.

The teen sat up a bit when he heard the sound of his name coming through her lips.  He cocked his head to the side and let his fringe flow with it. A small smirk swept across his face as his eyes sparkled at her.

"Yes?" He answered.

The whole class was amused with his seemingly cocky aura.

Hyorin wasn't happy with this.  She wasn't happy with him.  In fact, she hated him and he knew it, but yet, he waltzed around like he was the best thing that walked into her life.  But was he forgeting, that once he had been begging on his knees in front of HER.  She sure hadn't. Because she was still mad at him.

"Listen here." She cleared a little. "Mr.Bingal requested me to apologize to you. Personally, I wanted to refuse this request, but to my dismay, he said the outcome of my choices would lead to Detention for a months time. So, in conclusion. I'm sorry.  Don't think of this as anything else, alright?"

At this point, the class was having a hard time with containting their snickers, even Hyorin's best friend was holding her head in embarresment because of her best friends actions.  She shook her head and questioned why she had chose such a bestie.

Daehyun's smirk grew.  He was thourgoly amused by her antics.  Daehyun thought she was such a interesting charecter, always doing things her way, not following dis.  She was different, and he liked it.

"Charming." He chimed. "So charming, I forgive you and your little sorry excuse for an apology." 

With a wink of his eye, Hyorin pratically went mentally insane. "How dare that little-"

"Alright! The two of you, ENOUGH!" The teacher growled over the classrooms laughter. "Since the two of you like disturbing my class, How about I take a little revenge of myself!"

Then the class fell silent, So silent, the sound of even the smallest pin dropping could be heard.

(._.)

"Why do you hate him so much?" Eul questioned.

Hyorin sat across from the lunch table and stabbed at her noodles viscously. She couldn't belive her luck. The nerve of that devil she had to call "Teacher".  He should drop dead in her opinon. It was really too much for him to make them join forces as partners.

She chomped her lunch just as viscously. "Long story." She growled the answer.

"Well," Eul concernly studied her best friend as she inhaled her food with great anger "I think it'd be a good thing if you let out your anger."

Hyorin slammed down her empty milk carton with her eyebrows furrow.

"That way, you can cope with what happened...." Eul's voice grew softer as hyorin's anger displayed itself more and more. "And maybe then... you can let it go-"

"Look." Hyorin cut her off. "I do not feel like talking about this."

"Why?" Eul pouted.

Just then, as if on cue, Daehyun and his group of friend walked by their little unpopulated table.

As the chuckling boys walked by, two of them made eye contact with the girls.  

Daehyun's smirk was the first thing that angered Hyorin,  his squinting eyes; being the secound, and the third was his ego.

Hyorin's growl was audible, and so was her disguist for such a creature as Jung Daehyun was.  He was like a leaching bug that managed to always crawl under her skin and lingered for way too long.

Daehyun took note of her appereance.  She looked like she was about to burst into flames then and there, and he loved it.  He found the whole situation totally hilarous.  There should in fact be a sitcom that the two of them starred in.

It took nerve to do what he was about to do.  He daringly looked the flames in the eye, winked, and blew her a seudctive kiss.

Just then, she actually lost her mind.

"YAH!" She shot out of her seat.  Daehyun and his boys stood back both afraid and amused at the same time. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!"

Daehyuns smile didn't leave his face as he peered at her frowning features.

"Actuall," he cocked his head to the side "I'm already in heaven, because I'm seeing angels." 

With another wink of his 'enchanted' eye, she went bizerk.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" She shoved him hard, making eyecontact with the push. Surly enough, he had a death wish anyway "YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

His smirk still didn't make it's exit off of his face.  Even when she shoved him so hard, that his best friends Yoo Youngjae and Jongup had to catch him.

"Heh, what's her problem?" His ullzang of a friend suddenly spoke up. 

"Yeah, I think you should stop causing conflicts hyung." Jongup studied his friend with concern. "She seems to not be in the mood."

Never the less, Daehyun just chuckled.  He leaned back forawrd, out of the graps of his two friends, and set his relaxing gaze at the beauty in front of him.

"Hmm, the baby's pretty cranky today, isn't she?" He murmured dreamly.

Her jaw was left agape. Did he just call her a-a B-b-ba-BABY!?! He had something coming, he truly did.

"Aw, sweet child." He leaned in front of her a little more "Don't leave you're jaw open. You don't know what could fly in there."

Everyone stared suprised at Daehyun daring actions. Gracefully, his hand traveled to her chin and lifted her head in almost admiration.  In fact, it was.  His eyes softened as he studied her face.  Her facial structure seemed soft to him.  She was, in fact, and angel to him. He'd always held her close in his heart. 

As he tilted her head from side to side, he bit his lips. Oh, how he wanted nothing more to be with her.  To be the one to bite- I mean kiss her lips every now and then, or proabably as much as he pleased. He loved her. Nobody knew it, although it was obvious.  Only Youngjae could figure this out.

He suddenly realized that her once angiered face, turned softer.  She was looking up at him in what seems to either be awe, or just plain shock.  A smirk plastered his face again. This was a perfect oppertunity to .

"You're pretty cute, you know, when you're aren't glowering ar me all the time."

Just then, her glower appeared and she tore his hand from her face.

He chuckled. "Actually, you're also cute now. I guess you're just cute all the time, huh?"

"YAH!" She yelled angerly. "I HATE YOU!"

"And, why is that?" The eldest one of the boys questioned.

"She's kidding, she's actually in love with me." Daehyun said smuggily.

"I'M NOT!"

"Then noona, why are you blushing?" A tall boy questioned confused.

"Becuase, Zelo, when you love someone, sometimes-"

"I DON'T LOVE HIM!"

"Then, why do you hate him so much?" Eul chimed in.

All the questioning drove Hyorin to the brink of insanity.

"BECAUSE." She screamed entirly too loudly "DAEHYUN ATE MY GERBIL!"

Again, her outburst left a silence.  The whole cafetria had their eyes set at the girl panting in anger with tears weld up in her eyes.  What was going on in this scene?

"No," Himchan shook his head "Don't you mean kitt-"

"Stop." Youngguk, the eldest, stopped Hinchan from attempting an vulgar joke. 

Himchan scoffed.  "Must've did it wrong." He mummbled under his breath.

(>.<)

"So," Eul said walking besides he irratable friend "You're telling me, he actually-"

"Yes. He consumed my gerbil." Hyroin rose her hands in anger. "What kind of monster is he..."

Eul just continued to stare at her.  Eul's mind was sort of boggled around the fact that her friend seemed to be serious with the whole "Gerbil Consumption" concept.

"umm," Eul stammered. "I know Daehyun likes to eat but..."

"Are you questioning me!?"

"No, not at all." Eul shook her head. "I just think maybe, you got the story wrong."

Eul stopped when she noticed Hyroin was lagging behind her.  Hyorin gave her friend and disaproving look.

"It was the third grade"

*Flashback*

"Daehyunnieee!" A small hyorin skipped in her room, only to be left standing still and a gasp.

He stood frozen as well.

"Where's HAMTARO!?" She rushed over to the empty cage.

"I-I just walked in and the cage was unlocked-" He said shaking.

She shoved him. "STOP! WHAT HAPPENED TO HAMTARO!?"

He furiously shook his head. "I don't know!? HE WASN'T HERE WHEN I CAME!"

She glared at him and took his collar in her hands. "TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

He sighed. "Alright, I ate him."

*End Flashback*

Eul cocked her head to the side. "You know, sometimes I wonder if you're really crazy..."

(V.V)

She glared at him.  How dare he be in her layer.  Her safe place was only made for one person, and it was her. But he still chose to penatrate it anyway.  She was even more mad that her mother welcomed him here. Didn't she know that she still hated her.

"Wow," he grinned, resting his arms behind his head he smiled "Brings back memories, doesn't it."

She just glared at him as he was laying ontop of her bed she JUST made up.

"What? What's with that look." He questioned as she continued to glare. "What? Want to make some new memories, huh?"

Her face reddened as his eyebrows wagged up and down, implying something highly innapropriate.

"YAH!" She screamed. "GET UP! I JUST MADE UP THIS BED!" She growled.

"aish." He scratched the back of his head. "Keep yelling at me like this, I'll think that you don't love me."

"I DON'T!" She growled.

He just chuckled airly. "Why?"

"What?" She questioned.

"Nothing..." He dismissed, and streatched his arms. "Let's just do this work, so I can get out of your hairs."

Soon, the two of them became tired, their teacher really outdid himself with all this work they had.  They were pooped.  It got to a point where they were both laying across her queen sized bed, murming questions and answeres back and forth, barly managing to write it down understandibly in their journals.

"Ugh," Daehyun sighed. "I'm hungry."

Hyorin scoffed a little. "Then why don't you eat a gerbil."

Daehyun's ears perked up a little, her words made him wide awake.

"A gerbil?" he questioned.

She just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Suddnely, the sound of an amused chuckle filled the room and made Hyorin look up at him in utter distaste.

"WAE?" She questioned.

He just simply wiped a tear from his face. "Seriously, you're still on this?"

Her eyebrows furrowed a little. "EXCUSE ME IF I MORN OVER THE TERRIBLE DEATH OF ONE'S PET!"

He laughed even harder. "I didn't eat your GERBIL! I've already told you!"

She sheepishly shook her head.

"Whatever! You totally ate it." she defended. "And I'll never forgive you."

"UGh! Pabo!" He growled. "Why would anyone eat a gerbil!?"

She glared back at him in shock "I don't know, why don't you ask YOURSELF! You morbid lion!"

He blinked for a bit at her name calling, then a wild smirk appeared across his face.

"Lion? Hmm, I think I like that." He grinned and helled her paw out to her "Rawr." He winked.

"YAH!" She kicked him repeatedly untill he fell off her bed. "I don't LIKE YOU! In fact I HATE YOU! YOU LIAR!"

He bounced up off the ground. If there's one thing Jung Daehyun hates to be called, it's the 'L' word.

"What did you call me?" His voice deepens and his face was unreadable.

Hyorin couldn't tell if she was slightly inteminated, or slightly - I mean frusterated.

She bit her lips a little before repeating herself. "I said, You're a ing  LIAR!"

"That's it." He growled before pouncing like the lion he is on top of her, and pinned her arms down.

"GET OFF!" She cried. 

He was lucky thae her mother stepped out of the house right when he came, or this scene would've been interesting.

"Not untill you take it back."

"Take what back?" She squrimed undertneath his weight.

"The 'L' word, take it back." He continued to hold her arms as he gazed at her panicking face.

"I never called you a loser!!!" She squirmed more. "HELP! HEELP!" She screamed "!"

He became amused. "Don't play around like that." He got off of her a bit. 

She leaned forward and punched him in the back as hard as she could. "GET OUT!"

His eyes pierced her soul. "Do you, do you really want me to leave?"

His voice became very genuine, and sweet. Hyorin's anger was fading.

"Because, I don't think you want me to."

"I do." She swallowed. "Becuase you ate my gerbil."

"YAH!" His out of charecter outburst caught even himself out of suprise. 

He ruffled his hair annoyed. He didn't understand why she kept insisting that. Was she really that dense?

"LOOK AT ME!" He demaned, grabbing both of her wrists. "I. DID. NOT. CONSUME. ANY GERBIL! EVER!"

She blinked. "Then WHAT happened to Hamtaro!?"

He exhaled slowly, then looked into her eyes.

*Flashback*

"You can wait for her in there." 

Young Daehyun bowed genuinly, and stood in the room of his crush.  He peered around and grinned to himself. He couldn't wait untill she came and played with him. Then suddenly, he realised there was something off about the room.  Something different. Something made it incomplete.

"AISH!" Daehyun cried rushing over to the cage. It was empty. The cage where the two of them had the most fun playing with her pet, was empty.

"She left it open." He gasped, picking up the empty gerbil thing-like-collar "Oh no, what am I supposed to tell her..."

"DAEHYUNNIIE!" He heard her call.

"WHERE'S HAMTARO!"

He sighed and told her the truth, that she had left the cage opened. When she denied it, and blamed himself, he started to get a little irratable. Was she implying that HE was the one who did something to her 'oh-so-precious' rotend?" Wow.

"Fine!" He said irratable. "I ate it."

Suddenly, he relised his mistake.  Hyorin didn't understand sarcasium at all.

*Flashback end*

"SO, I DIDN'T EAT IT!" He lightly shook her wrists, still looking her in the eyes. "TRUST ME!"

It seemes like she was searching for something more, like any sign of weakness in his eyes.

"Hyorin." He pinned her on the bed again. "I-I promise you, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.  Remember that time..." He started bashfully "On Valentines day, when we were littler, I vowed to never hurt you again, if you forgace me?"

She just blinked.

"Well, even though you humaliated me, and rejected the gifts. I still continued to...  like you."

Her eyes widened a little. 

"I mean," He scratched his head a little "I think it's a little stronger than just 'like'.  No matter how hard I try to shake the feeling, it's always been there and there's nothing I can do about it.  So, I simply started embracing it.  I just put up with all your cute little scoffs and disses, and smile.  It's probably because you look cute all the time...but now. Not anymore."

Her eyes widened a bit more.  She couldn't help but feel a little sad as she looked up at him. 

"He's not going to like me anymore?" She thought.

"If you honestly, don't belive me. There's nothing left for me to do but let you go." He said softly. "I-I love you Hyorin. As dramtic as that sounds. I do.  So, I'll embrace the dramtic-ness as well. They say if you love something, let it go, and if it comes back, it's yours. So, that's what I'll do." He sighed.

Leaning in, he closed the space between himself, and the girl he pinned to her own bed.  She felt her heart beat race as his face came closer and closer to her own. It was a breath taking experince for herself.

"D-Daehyun..." She whispered.

He responded with his mere lips.  They felt so soft and plump against her own. It was like her insides were sparkling with butterlies, if that even made sense. She never felt such a feeling before.

As they parted, They stared in eachothers eyes for a bit.

He cleared his throat  and adjusted himself. "Well, I'll see you."

He began to exit.

Shockingly enough, to his suprise, Hyroin got up as well and grabbed a hold of his wrist.

He gave her a confused look as she cleared and looked at the ground shyly.  He had never seen her at a lost of words before, So he was pretty proud when he figured out that he was the one who did this to her.

"Wow," he smiled "I didn't expect you to come back so quickly." 

Her eyes shot up at him as her face reddened. "You just forgot to get your things! That's all..."

A small mieschvious grin swept across his face as he pinned her back down on her bed.

"Is that a fact?" He chuckled.

"Yes." She tried her best to shove him off of her. "And, alright! I belive you...about the gerbal thing."

He sat up, suprsingly happy about what she admitted.

"Really?"

She sheepishly nodded her head yes. "And, I also kinda...had a crush on you but I hated myself for it.  So don't you think so much about this! It's not a confesstion, so don't- MPHF!"

Before she could even finish what she said, he attacked her lips with his own. He had been waiting for words along those lines that came from her for forever.

"You know." He grinned as he broke the kiss. "It's probably a good thing you didn't have a feline pet when you were younger."

"Oh jeez, stop." She rapidly shook her head.

"Or else you'd go around screaming "JUNG DAEHYUN ATE MY KITTEN! Heheh!" 

"You're revolting." She scoffed shoving him a little. Deep inside, she knew she loved the revolting, alway hungry, handsome young lad, that was Jung Daehyun.


Author: Keke, this whole thing was so innapropriate, oh my goodness,  i found the pic on tumblr and i just, it was supposed to be fluffy! Anyway, please upvote, comment, and subsribe!