1/2

Decisions, Decisions

You lay on your couch and closed your eyes. The boys were asking the impossible from you. How would you ever decide? They had made a big deal about it too. According to the other members Henry had let it slip that he was planning to confess to you and Donghae ad over heard him. Then everything became a mess. Both of the boys had called and told you to meet them. Lucky for you one of the members gave you a heads up to what was going on so you had time to think.

You had never really thought about either one of the boys that way, you always had put the friendships first. You knew they were going to put you on the spot and you were already bad at making decisions, so you got a head start before even meeting up with them.  You thought about your relationship with Donghae first. He was your best friend. There was nothing you didn’t know about that man. He even told you about the one mishap in the shower… in great detail. You shuddered remembering that. The more you thought about him the more beautiful you realized he was. Donghae was the epitome of the perfect man. He was kind and gentle, and yet he was able to make you laugh effortlessly. Even though he was older than you, sometimes he acted way younger, but it was all part of his charm. You realized that maybe you did have some kind of feelings for this man.

Henry on the other hand was completely different from Donghae. He was younger than Donghae but acted more mature. He had such a serious side, after all he had to be to endure the hatred he received from being in the business. But he was just so loveable. You thought about how the two of you had met. You had been at the boy’s dorm that day when Henry had come over to practice a song with Donghae, however Donghae had been sleeping and henry didn’t want to wake him up. The two of you started talking and he showed you his violin skills since you had mentioned you always wanted to learn. Since then the two of you had bonded and became so close.  You looked at the violin in the corner of the room, he had even taken time to teach you how to play, and in return you practiced Korean with him. It was more like the relationship you had dreamed of the more you thought about him. Only just now did you realize you had feelings for both men and this was going to be really tough.

Just then the doorbell rang and you jumped off the couch. You were not expecting company so it had really scared you. You quickly ran your fingers through your hair to try to smooth it out after laying on it as you went to the front door.

“Hey,” you said as you opened the door. You looked at Donghae and he just smiled, “What are you doing here?” you asked him.

“I just wanted to spend some time with you while I had a free day, since I barely see you anymore!” He grabbed you into a hug and you invited him inside. Just as you expected him to he ran over to your movie collection and picked one out without even thinking. You knew exactly which one it was without even seeing it. That boy had an issue with his fish. He looked up at you,

“Do you have snacks!?” he questioned you. You simply nodded and smiled. That boy could eat everything in the house if you let him, so you went and made popcorn, only you had to make a bag for yourself or you would never get any. Once they were done you carried two bowls out to the living room where the movie was already playing and Donghae was so into it he didn’t notice as you walked into the room.  However as soon as you sat down next to him he pulled his attention away from the screen and looked at you. He had never looked at you this intently and his eyes were filled with such emotion you couldn’t bear to look away. However the moment was over before it escalated, and you handed him his popcorn and he returned focus onto the movie. Only this time he had an arm around your shoulder as your head rested on his chest. Your heart fluttered as you thought about how he felt about you and you knew the look in his eyes were all those feeling that were about to explode. You closed your eyes and just took in his scent. You could see yourself with him; it would be flawless and so simple. The two of you had such a connection that falling in love would be all too easy and you knew it would last. You just knew the other so well, it seemed like you were already in a relationship sometimes.

You felt his hand on your arm and you opened your eyes slowly, you had fallen asleep and you saw that he had laid you down onto his lap so that you had been more comfortable. His hand was playing with your hair and he just looked at you like he was already in love with you. The movie was already off and you wondered how long you had slept.

“How long was I asleep?” you questioned him.

“About 3 hours” he replied so cutely. You had been laying on him for that long? Butterflies rose in your stomach as you imagined him watching you sleep rather than his movie. You could picture it so clearly in your mind. His voice broke your thoughts.

“_______,” he began. His tone had changed and he became more serious. Usually this side of Donghae scared you since he was only serious when something was wrong, but you knew what was coming this time so you were able to relax just a little bit.

“I know we have been friends for countless years. Our friendship means more to me that anyone else in my life. I swear you kept me sane these past years and without you I don’t know who I would’ve been able to confide in.” He looked deep into your eyes and continued, “I’ve slowly come to realize that what we have surpasses a normal friend ship and over the past year I’ve slowly fallen in love with everything about you. The way your hair shines in the sun, or the way you smile as we laugh together, or the way you sing to me when I’m on tour and I can sleep. I love the way your hips sway as you walk and the way your voice sounds whenever I hear it. I’ve come to realize that without you in my life I wouldn’t be the man I am today and all I want is to make you mine.” He finally broke eye contact and you could tell he was blushing.

You couldn’t do anything but smile. You had no words to say, you were speechless after what he said. You just looked at him. Trying to figure out what was going to happen next. He grabbed your hands and said.

“You don’t have to make a decision now, I know you like to think thing over and I’m sure I surprised you. I just really hope that you will be mine.” He pulled you into a hug and just held you close to him. You breathed in his scent and you almost just told him yes right there. You wanted to tell him that yes you were his, and you had always been. Just as you opened your mouth to whisper in his ear the doorbell rang and the two of you pulled apart. 

 

Im writing part II right now, itll be up soon!