Contest - The 2nd Anniversary

SYNCRATIC DESIGN

Click HERE to be redirected to the entries + voting.
Good luck!

760 days with syncratic
760 days with syncratic
a contest & a collection & a really lame speech, oh my!
Hey guys!
I know Syncratic Design's 2-year anniversary has technically passed already, but I didn't want this post to coincide with my collection lol ; ; I spent too much time on that collection to let it be hidden so soon.

But, the day has finally come! Syncratic is officially 2 years old!! I am beyond grateful to have such enthusiastic and lovely supporters. I honestly don't know where this gallery would be without you all. Despite my lack of updates and shady designs, you guys continue to encourage me and leave such sweet comments and you all honestly make my day. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
 
Before I start writing a bombast, I'll stop and just say: I'm forever grateful to be given such a wonderful opportunity and to be able to interact and share my experiences with all of you. I hope you guys stick around to see some more of my designs!

holistic
In honor of our Second Anniversary, I've decided to do a really lame contest: an art contest!!

Haha I clearly at giving titles but I'll explain what it is here: basically, since Syncratic Design is my creative outlet, I'd love to see the kind of creative works you all can do.

So you can use whatever media you'd like and create pretty much anything you'd like: a oneshot, a graphic, a layout, a video, a poem, a sketch, a random drawing you did in 4th grade on MS Paint. You get the idea.

Keep in mind that the theme is numbers / counting. You can interpret that in a variety of ways: the digits of pi, a collection (because there are a number of things), New Years, your bias counting off his fingers, whatever you'd like. As long as it's kinda-sorta related to the theme, i'll let it slide. If it's not blatantly obvious how your work ties to the theme, PLEASE give me a little blurb when you send me the link explaining how it fits the theme.

The rules are pretty simple:
(1) You have to put somewhere on the artwork that it is a submission of this contest.
(2) When you're done, send me a link to your art via PM! If that doesn't work for whatever reason, just PM me about it and we can arrange alternatives.

The prizes include:
1st place — 1200 karma points + a custom layout from me + the code to one of the layouts in my collection
2nd place — 1000 karma points + a custom layout from me
3rd place — 650 karma points + a custom layout from me

clearly, i don't have much to give to you guys LOL. if you have any suggestions as to what the prizes should be instead, feel free to comment so I can consider your suggestions!

All participants will also receive my endless love <3

After I have gathered everything, I will most likely take all of the submissions and compile them into one big masterlist and ask you all to vote for your favorite. Then I will award the top 3! c:

THE DEADLINE IS undecided atm.
Good luck!