Chapter four

I'll Protect You

Yoona’s P.O.V 1

 

Yoona walked down the street with Siwon. They walked hand in hand, so they looked like a real couple. She felt so good! Nobody could take away this moment. She wanted this to last forever. She wanted to hold his hand every day, tell him that she wanted him so bad….

“What shall I cook?” Siwon asked her.

“I really don’t care. Just cook something you like,” Yoona said. Gosh he was going to cook for me, she thought. Yoona felt like she was dreaming. This was all a dream. After she started crying in the middle of cafeteria, she thought that Siwon would go away or something. But he just sat down beside her, and he comforted her.

“Shall I cook you spaghetti?” Siwon asked, and gave a little pinch in Yoona’s hand.  

“Okay good,” Yoona said and looked up to Siwon. He was certainly a lot taller than her. But Yoona felt comfortable with him. She never felt that way before, not even when she was together with Minho.

Siwon let go of Yoona’s hand, and Yoona immediately wanted to grabs his hand again. There was a gap between them, and she didn’t liked it. Yoona wanted to feel his warm hand in hers. She was not comfortable without it.

“Siwon…” Yoona started.

“Yes,”

Siwon looked at her, and her courage disappeared. Yoona looked straight into those adorable angel eyes. She melted inside. Please never go, Yoona thought. Please NEVER go!

But suddenly Yoona’s heart stopped. She couldn’t move. Her body was petrified. Yoona gasped, but it didn’t helped. Her hands started to shake, and she got nauseous feeling. Minho stood on the other side of the street, and he watched them. “Yoona… What’s wrong?” Siwon asked worried.

Yoona didn’t answered Siwon. She couldn’t say anything, her tongue was paralyzed.

“Yoona!” Yoona felt two warm hands on her cheeks. She wanted to hug Siwon and tell him to stay with her, but no word came out of .

“Mmmin… Minhoo, over the there,” Yoona said and pointed to Minho on the other side of the street.

Siwon looked at the guy that stood on the other side of the street. “That’s him?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s him.”

Yoona looked straight into Siwon’s eyes and she saw a sort of glint in his eyes.

“Yoona, I have an idea…” Siwon said, and the glint was still there in his eyes.

“What?” Yoona asked, wondering what it could be.

“Let’s go to my place right now, Yoona” Siwon said, looking into Yoona’s eyes.

His eyes were killing her. Every time she looked into those beautiful eyes, she melted inside. Yoona really couldn’t keep it together. In every interaction she had with Siwon her feelings for him became stronger. Yoona wanted to say to him how much she liked him, how much she cared, and how much she wanted him.  

“Let’s go,” Siwon whispered in her ear.

 “I want nothing else than that,” Yoona whispered back, and hand in hand they started walking to Siwon’s house.

 


Yoona’s P.O.V 2

 

When Yoona arrived at Siwon’s house, she was shocked. He lived alone in an massive apartment. It was maybe 3 times bigger as hers.

“Have you won the lottery?” Yoona asked, and looked at the big painting that hang in the hall.

“No, why?” Siwon looked surprised.

“Well, I don’t know if you notice, but all these stuff are worth a fortune!”

Siwon blushed a little. “These stuff are not mine. My parents own it.”

“Well, that explains everything,” Yoona said, and walked to the living room. It was laid out spaciously, and all the furniture looked like it was from some kind of designer collection.

“Please sit, I’ll get us some drinks,” Siwon said and walked to the kitchen.

When Yoona sat down, a soft fabric of the sofa welcomed her. Before Yoona noticed, Siwon came back with two glasses and a white wine.

“Siwon, you have a really comfortable sofa,” Yoona said and smiled. She saw how Siwon smiled too.

“This is a desert wine, with a fresh taste,” Siwon said, andpoured aglass ofwine forher.

Yoonatookasipof the wine. “It’s delicious!” She said, after she swallowed the wine.

Siwon put the bottle of wine on the coffee table and sat down beside her. Yoona felt his arm around her. She didn’t think about how to act when she was with Siwon. She could be herself when she was with him.

“Yoona, there is something I want to say,” Siwon said.

Yoona turned to Siwon. His eyes were twinkling like tiny stars, when he smiled, he had those cute dimples. And his lips… she just wanted to kiss them.

Everything about him, it attracted her.

“What do you want to say?” Yoona asked, and Siwon moved a bit closer to her.

Yoona held her breath. She could smell his expensive perfume. And she could feel his breath. His lips were only a few inches away from hers.

“Im Yoona, I never felt this way about anyone before… I love you.”

Yoona placed her hands on his cheeks. I need to tell him how I feel too, she thought.

“Siwon, I love you too,” Yoona said.

Yoona saw that Siwon was smiling.

“Kiss me Im Yoona,” he whispered.

Yoona couldn’t hold her feelings back any longer, she wanted this so bad. It almost killed her. She placed her hands on Siwon’s cheeks, and slowly kissed him. His lips were soft and smooth, and Yoona felt like she was drowning in a wave of emotion.

And there they sat, for minutes. Yoona thought that time paused for a moment. This is what she was dreaming off, almost every night. She dreamed about Siwon, about how he would take her hand, and kiss her. How they would be happy, and that there would be no worries at all. And now… it was all happening.

Suddenly Yoona shocked, and pushed Siwon away from her.

“What’s wrong Yoona?” Siwon asked, with a sad look on his face.

Yoona shook her head. “I can’t do this…” After she said this, Yoona sighed.

Siwon couldn’t say a words, he was speechless. Yoona saw how his eyes became blur.

“Siwon, it’s not about you… I swear.”

Siwon looked up to Yoona. “Than what is it?” he asked, and his voice cracked.

“It’s just that…*she sighed* I don’t want to be hurt again, like I was with Minho.”

Siwon looked Yoona straight in her eyes, a few minutes, without saying a word.

Yoona could see the lights in his eyes. Siwon slowly laid his hands on hers, that rested on her lap. “Yoona, I promise you. I will never EVER do that to you.”

Siwon gave her a sweet kiss. Yoona knew that he was telling the truth. She grabbed him more tightly, when Siwon gave her another kiss.

This was what she always wanted. This is what she had dreamed about for so long! Yoona could hardly believe that she had kissed with her crush.


Siwon’s P.O.V

 

He couldn’t believe this. He was lying with the girl of his dreams on his sofa. They were just watching a movie, while he the palm of her hand.