Our Teeny Tiny Little L.Joe

Forever a Shorty

"Great. This is just absolutely, divinely wonderful. WRONG!! This is SO not great! It's ing terrible! After years of praying for some added height, what do I get?? ING DOLL SIZED!! DOES THIS LOOK TALLER TO YOU!?!? AM I 6 FOOT YET!? NO! MORE LIKE ING 6 INCHES!! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON STAGE LIKE THIS!?!?!? WILL ALL THOSE FANGIRLS BE SWOONED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN'T EVEN HOLD THE MICROPHONE!? I THINK NOT!!" All of the other Teen Top members are on the floor, laughing their heads off at the raging rapper holding their stomaches and trying to air into their lungs. Which wasn't really working, because no matter how much they tried, the laughter just wouldn't stop bubbling up which made it very hard to breath.

"Guys!" Niel managed to gasp inbetween fits of giggles. "I think Ricky's dying!!" he bursts, still laughing. The visual maknae's face was so red he looked like a tomato, and he was so out of breath you couldn't even hear his laughter anymore. It was just silent, and he couldn't get anything out but his entire body was still convulsing like you could really hear his laughter. But the others could start to tell that he couldn't get any air into his lungs and started to worry.

"Crap! Ricky, breath!" CAP crawls over to him, still on the floor from his own laughter. "Try to calm down and breath, man! Don't die on me now, we still have to watch L.Joe throw his pissy fit!" The leader bursts into laughter again. Ricky, who had finally started to calm down just went back into his airless situation with more fits of laughter.

"H-hyung, you just made it worse." Chunji says, starting to get over his laughing fit and breathing heavily.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE ING DIES, GET ME BACK TO NORMAL!!" L.Joe continues to rage on top of the table in Teen Top's dorm. The boys had bought a drink from a little voodoo store they found, giving it to L.Joe to test it out. Little did they know that it would really make him the size of a small doll. Not only that, but his clothes didn't exactly shrink with him. So now he just had a ripped-off chunk from and old shirt wrapped around him Tarzan style. The other members just continue laughing at him. Because now that he was little, he wasn't all that threatening.

"Ah come on, shorty. Let us enjoy it a little longer." Changjo teases.

"Changjo, don't you dare forget I'm still older than you!" little L.Joe threatens, with the opposite reaction than he wants. Despite being older than them, now that he was tiny, none of them were giving him any respect. "I swear, when I get big again you are all dead." he mumbles.

"But it's kind of fun having you be so short, hyung. I'll bet the fans will love it too, so cute they could just squish you." Ricky says after regaining himself, though once again, he falls right down with another laughing fit. Chunji gets off of the floor and pokes L.Joe's tiny, half- chest.

"You know, he looks like he could fit into barbie clothes." Chunji gets an evil grin on his face and L.Joe's eyes go wide.

"Chunji... don't you dare." Sure enough, an hour later, after Chunji sent the maknaes on a trip to the toy store all L.Joe could do was attempt to run for his life.

"Hyung, if you don't let us dress you up in barbie clothes... we won't give you the antidote~" Niel ruthlessly and teasingly waves the bottle they bought during their trip to the toy store out of his hyung's face. L.Joe gawks at him.

"HELL NO!! I AM NOT LOSING THE LAST OUNCE OF PRIDE I HAVE!!"

"But hyung, what will your fans think when you suddenly disappear?" Changjo smiles devilishly.

"I don't give a damn! You guys can solve that on your own, I am NOT getting dressed up in frilly pink barbie dresses!" the rapper argues, still not giving in.

"If you don't willingly let us do it, we will just force you and put pictures on the Internet." CAP says, leaning against the wall. L.Joe's eyes bug out.

"Why the hell are you guys so damn mean to me!?!?"

"Because it's fun, why else?" Chunji smiles like it's completely innocent to black mail a man into dresses.

L.Joe groans. "I really, really hate you all for this, you know that?" he says, willingly giving himself up as they all nod, knowing very well that he would kill the on the spot if he were his normal size. They give him the first dress, indeed very pink and sparkly, and let him change in private. When he steps out they all burst out laughing, once again, at their rapper in his very godly dress with a scowl on his face. L.Joe was itchy in the stupid thing, it was made of cheap fabric and it bothered his skin. They give him another outfit, it was brightly colored and said 'Groovy!' on it, with psychadelic flowers and a bright pink skirt, and this time that gave him some pumps to go with it along with a hat, bag, and sunglasses. The other 5 members were on the floor and out of breath, and L.Joe was hoping they would just die from lack of air.

After a few more outfits, they were finally satisfied with L.Joe's mini runway show, and let him take the potion into the bedroom so he could change back in private. He drank it and returned to normal, so very grateful to finally be his original size once again. And one thought crossed his mind when he was finally big and dressed in his own clothes once again. *I will never complain about my height again* And from that day forth, the only thing L.Joe bought any of the other members for their birthday or any other celebration were barbies, just to satisfy their need to dress up dolls. And don't forget the cold shoulder for about a month after the entire incident.