Fansign

Fansign

Yesung glances around the crowd of anxious fans. He waves with a small smile when he notices a few cameras pointed in his direction.

“That’s going to end up on the fansites for sure,” Donghae snickers on the side before returning to his conversation with Eunhyuk.

Yesung rolls his eyes and continues to make eye contact with the camera, laughing to himself when fangirl screams meet his ears.

“Okay, can we please have everyone’s attention?” their manger’s voice comes on the speakers, “If you could all line up along this wall, we can start the signing.”

As the sounds of shuffling and screams fill the room, Yesung casually picks up a marker, much like he’s done time and time again. He sits at the edge of his seat and places a smile on his face as fans start to run up onto the stage.

It was about halfway through the signing when Yesung hears a sudden burst of screaming coming from the fans who were still in line.

He looks around in confusion and notices that the other members were either covering their mouths with their hands, attempting to hide their smiles, or blatantly laughing out loud, clutching their stomachs as they rock back and forth in their chairs.

“What-?” Yesung wonders aloud.

But he jumps back in surprise when an album suddenly gets thrown on the table in front of him.

Yesung gently picks up the album and glances around, wondering where on Earth it came from. There isn’t a fan in front of him and his fellow members are still snickering under their breaths.

It isn’t until Donghae motions over the table that Yesung finally understands what all the commotion is about.

He can’t help but let out a laugh when he stands up off his chair and looks over the edge of the table to see a small boy standing in front of him with his hands clasped behind his back.

“Hey there little guy,” Yesung leans against the table, “What’s your name?”

“Moon Daehyun,” the suspender and bowtie clad little boy answers.

“Nice to meet you, Daehyun. I’m Yesung,” the singer smiles.

“Oh I know who you are,” Daehyun rolls his eyes a little and tiptoes next to the table, resting his arms and chin on the top, “Noona talks about you all the time.”

Yesung laughs as he uncaps his pen and opens the photobook to his picture, “Is that who brought you here today?”

Daehyun nods, “Her name is ______, can you make it out to her?”

Yesung smiles up at the boy, “Sure.”

After doing the same rehearsed stokes of his pen, Yesung hands the CD back to the little boy.

“There you go!” he ruffles Daehyun’s hair.

“Thank you –“

But his sentence is cut short when a series of angry yelling echoes through the building.

“You don’t understand! I have to get in there!”

“I’m sorry, miss, you don’t have a ticket and we’re past the maximum occupancy limit.”

“I don’t need to get a CD signed or whatever. My kid is in there! I could lose my job if he gets hurt!”

“Noona,” Daehyun whispers to himself as he clutches the CD to his chest.

Yesung glances between the small boy in front of him and the girl currently struggling with a few security guards.

“Daehyun-ah!” the girl yells as she tries to look over the security guard’s shoulder.

“Noona!!!!” Daehyun shouts as he waves his arms in the air, trying to get the older girl’s attention.

“Hey! Get your hands off me!” she yells as the men start to drag her away.

“Noona!” Daehyun yells once more, but his efforts to call out to her render useless.

The little boy’s arms drop to his side as his shoulders sag, a sad pout on his lips. 

“Why didn’t they let her in?” he mumbles to no one in particular.

Yesung frowns, knitting his eyebrows together, before standing up and jogging around to the front of the table. He smirks a little to himself when a handful of girls scream as he picks up the little boy into his arms.

“Cheer up, Daehyun,” Yesung pokes his cheek and smiles when the boy laughs and flinches away, “How about I take you to your Noona?”

Chaos erupts and the other members don’t know what to do as they watch Yesung start to make his way towards the stairs, Daehyun in his arms.

“Yesung!” one his managers shouts, “What are you doing?! Get back on stage!”

“This will only take a minute!” he calls over his shoulder as he carries Daehyun towards the back entrance.

---

“I am so dead,” you mutter to yourself as you pace around in circles, “They are going to kill me when they find out. Why did I think that taking a little seven year old boy with me to a fansign was a good idea?!”

You bury your face in your hands as you continue to walk in circles, ignoring the fait sound of a door opening and closing behind you.

“Noona!”

You whirl around and sigh in relief when said little boy comes barreling towards you, a CD in his hand.

“Daehyun!” you drop to your knees and wrap your arms tightly around his boy when he launches himself at you, “I was so worried.”

You pull back and hold him arms length away, your eyes running over his body as you check for any signs of injuries, “Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did anything happen when I was gone?”

“I’m fine,” he rolls his eyes, “But shouldn’t I be the one asking you if you got hurt?”

You let out a small huff but sigh in relief that he’s okay, dismissing the little boy’s sass.

“Look!” Daehyun holds up the album with two hands for you to see, “I got the album signed! I didn’t get all the signatures but I got Yesung hyung to sign it!” he beams and gestures to the man who was silently standing off to the side with his hands clasped behind his back.

You look up and your eyes widen when Yesung gives you a small smile.

“Uhhh Daehyun,” you mumble under your breath, “Why don’t we talk about the album later when I take you home?”

Daehyun shot you a confused look, “But you said the signatures were really important especially Yesung’s-”

Yesung raises an eyebrow with a smirk as you slap your hand over Daehyun’s mouth and force out a laugh.

“Uhh thanks for finding him,” your cheeks turn red when you make eye contact with the idol singer.

“No problem!” Yesung flashes you a warm smile, “He’s a very special little boy.”

You look down at Daehyun, his jabber muffled as he tries to pry your hand off his mouth.

“Yeah, he is,” you say slowly.

“And I couldn’t help but think that you could use some help after what happened in there,” he jerks his head at the door behind him.

“Oh, yeah sorry about that,” you bite your lip, “Like you said, Daehyun’s … special. I can’t afford to lose him.”

“It’s no problem, I’m Yesung by the way,” he extends a hand out to you.

You release Daehyun, ignoring his faint ‘She already knew that’, and shook his hand, giving him your name with a bashful smile.

“It’s nice to meet,” he smiles and you’re pretty sure your heart melted on the spot.