We meet again ..

Ardently .. in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) : I'm sorry for letting you all wait for days for the update. I just caught up in a busy schedule in school and wasn't able to finish the 1st chapter and tend to hide it. I hope you'll enjoy this. I don't know if it's fluffy enough or not. ^^

She is a Vampire will be updating in some of these days ^^ See you~
 

 

 

*****

 

Some days I can't stop thinking about her, and other days I wonder why I'm wasting my time. It's been a year since the last time I saw her and a year of being here in Jeju. I chose to stay and continue my life here, expecting to meet someone whom I could love and will show how much I love her/him. I will never do the same mistake again .. I don't want to lose another important person again.

 

I'm working as a dance instructor in my own studio, well .. thanks for those salaries I got when I'm still working as a Company Manager in Seoul — obviously, that position wasn't helping, it literally crushed and turn my world up-side-down. It's not hard to adjust especially when all the villagers in the island are hospitable and fun to be with.

 

Some would ask me if I do miss my friends and family in Seoul, of course, I missed them. I have missed the dynamics of relationships before they were too ed up to be reconciled, those crazy moments with them, those late night clubbing and of course, spending the rest of the night with her. I have lamented the days when I felt that I could command a certain sense of emotional interaction with a person and then something happened where I couldn’t get that any more. I have felt anxious and untrusting and sick to my stomach when a person I liked was away and/or uncommunicative, phobia .. that's the only word I could describe to everything that's happening to my life. They're all revolving around phobia. You know, I'm trying to like someone but I just can't. Her face, smiles, laughs and believe it or not, even her scent were still fresh and clear to my senses.

 

I'm just too in love with her but I made a wrong decision a year ago .. but I know, she's happy now, isn't she? Naaaah. Nevermind.

 

After a long day of choreographing and teaching my students the routines, it's really cool to spend the following time watching the mesmerizing and stunning yellow-orange view of the sun that would disappear into the horizon anytime. It's relaxing and composing while sipping my Orange juice and munching some meat sandwhich. I'd stopped drinking for a year since the time I stepped my feet in Jeju. New Life, that means, No to too much alcoholic beverages. I really had a great alcohol tolerance way back in Seoul, no one could even defeat me when we're having a competition in who'll be the last one to get drugged by the alcohol. Winner takes all the money. That's my life when we broke up, it was horrible.

 

 

Oh, my phone rings. Kai .. this kiddo. He knows I don't wanna be disturbed in this time. "Hello. Make sure it's important or else, I'm gonna get your eyeballs out from its sockets."

 

"Yah noona. Don't be so cold. You're scary."

 

I hissed. "What is it that made you call me this time? You know I hate being disturbed after the class."

 

"You better get home .. right now! Someone's looking for you." I could sense his excitement. Who is it anyway? No one knows except Minzy and Jaejoong oppa that I'm staying here.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Suprise. Just go home!"

 

"I will not g—"

 

"Stop talking and get your off there! Just kill me because of the way I talked to you right now after your talk with this person. It's really .. really .. really important. Come now! Bye~"

 

"Hey! He .. Aish!" and he ended the call. I'm so gonna kill you Kim Jong In after this. First, he disturbed me. Second, the way he talked to me. And finally, he ended the call without even waiting for my answer or more like, he dropped the call. Geez.

 

Kim Jong In is one of my best students in class and I stayed at their house since Kim Jaejoong oppa told me to stay in their house in Jeju, double purpose. First, for me to have a free stay in Jeju as long as I wanted to and second, to monitor his younger brother, yes. It's Kim Jong In. They're totally opposite. Jaejoong oppa is a quiet and observant type of guy while his brother? Careless and annoying. But somehow, he could really lessen the loneliness of the house.

 

Dusting off the sands from my Rickowen's loose shirt and pants, I started to walk home while arranging my snap back and chanel sun glasses. Throwing my empty orange juice container to the garbage bin outside the house before finally depositing myself inside the gate and went straight to the door.

 

 

 

"Yah. Kai-ssi. You better make sure you're not fooling around or else I would really kill you." I shouted over the entrance while pulling off my adidas premium sheridon from my white-socked feet.

 

"No, I'm not." he said while walking towards me and handed my pair of white furry indoor sandals.

 

"You better." I replied but he just smiles at me. Weird. What have he eaten after the class?

 

"What's with that smile?"

 

"Just happy."

 

"Happy?"

 

"Yeah. Is it wrong to be happy? I'll rather leave you with your visitor. Bye noona." he said and went straight to the shoe rack before I could smack his head for another disrespectful answer for this day, for less than an hour, rather.

 

 

I went straight to the living room when his figure disappears waering those mysterious smiles. When I reached the living room .. Holy! I-Is i-it ..

 

 

 

"Chae .." oh . That voice. The way she's calling my name.

 

"D-Dara?" I don't know but I can't move. I'm glued right on my very spot. My eyes couldn't even blink for just a second. I don't know if I'm still breathing because I don't care about it anymore. I can't blink because if I will, maybe she'll disappear again. Her hair's now short and a little bit curly. Her sense of fashion doesn't really even changed, wearing those striped long sleeves and black skin tight jeans, she's really y and attractive.

 

"Chae .." she stood up and walked towards me. Her eyes, her eyes are showing me that she's  .. sad. Why? She should be happy right now. Electric current flows inside me when I feel her body against mine. She hugged me, so tight. I want to hug her back but I can't move my damn arms.

 

"I miss you .." her voice was cracked. Oh no. Her grip tightens when I didn't hugged her back. After a couple of seconds of battling, I finally won against my alter ego and hugged her back. I miss her so much. I'm apparently responding on how the way she's hugging me, it's getting tighter and tighter that anytime someone between us will collapse but I just can't stop doing it. My system misses her so much.

 

I held her shoulder and looked at her. "Wait. Sit." then she smiles at me. Oh, that smile. I walked towards the fridge and bends down to look for any drinks or foods to grab.

 

"What do you want? We only have orange juice, box of milk, soda and .. what the? What the hell is this soju doing here?" Kai. That boy! I heard her giggling at the living room and I held my head up. "What do you want? I didn't still went to the grocery." she smiles again.

 

"Juice .. perhaps?"

 

After grabbing a box of orange juices, I went to the living room and handed the juice to her. "Thanks."

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. I just wanna know why is she her. It's been a year then she finally shows up.

 

She bit her lower lip and stops drinking her juice. "I .. I .." I think it's a bad news but I didn't talk and let her finish talking.

 

"I'm .. getting married Chae."

 

 

 

When she told me those words, I felt like my head is getting heavy, my breathe is getting hollow, my eyes are getting blurry and my heart is aching. She's getting married and I hate it. I know, I should be happy about it but I don't know how to react. I just smiled at her and told her congratulations. She invited me and had no choice but to accept it since she's totally .. I mean, literally begging me to show up. If I didn't show up on the event, she will not continue the wedding. WOW! I couldn't believe her.

 

Is this her way of telling me that she'd already moved on? That she'd already has someone to be with her forever? That I will be forever expecting that she'll be mine again? When she finally goes home, I cried all night. I wanna let it out so that in the exact wedding day, I couldn't let any of these tears out from my eyes. I don't wanna look stupid and hopeful in front of her friends and family.

 

I spent almost 12 hours in the studio and just going home when I'm already sleepy. I've been doing it for almost 2 weeks, well I don't care anymore. Next monday will be her wedding, my hell day, my doomsday. Kai keeps on telling me that I should be happy, is he up to something or he's just too stupid about this thing? Why should I be happy? If it's me that will marry her, yes I would be very very happy but I'm not. Geez.

 

 

 

"Noona! Wake up! Hours to go and it's Dara noona's wedding." Kai beamed off again inside m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter