aigoo school

LeeJongSuk Im Falling for You

"yah wake up sleepy head it's time for school,hurry or we'll be late,"i yelled. 

"okay okay,oh you can you make my lunch also" nana yelled while getting ready. 

"i already did,i made you breakfast also,ill be heading out first okay," i head out the door.

"oh sungjoon you're here early," i smiled at him.

"you're not walking with nana?" he ask.

"no she wanted to sleep more,ah here i pack a lunch for you," i handed the lunch.

"wah daebak, thanks....you are you going to call me by my name forever?" he ask.

"okay okay, ill call you bear from now on,"i laugh.

"Y-Yah i dont want to be called bear >w< " he poke my cheeks.

"okay oppa,there happy," i pinch his nose.

"ne i am very happy keke,"he return a smile.

(screaming from afar)

"what's going on..."i looked at sungjoon

"......lets go look :D " we both walk over to see what's going on.

we look at each other and both said "we should on known."

there was pack and pack of girls screaming oppa i love you to leejongsuk.

while standing there suddenly the herd of jongsuk fan came running to our way.

we heard "look guys it's sungjoon oppa!" who know he had a fan club.when they were running our way,sungjoon grab my arm.

"you this way we have to go!" it felt like a pack of zombies where chasing us.

we both finally reach the school breathing heavily.

"y-yah are you o-ok," he asked. 

"y-yea t-that was f-fun," i giggled.

"f-fun? are you crazy we almost died," he laugh.

"but anyway we made it in time for school hehe ^^" we both enter the school for our lesson.

"do you think nana will make it oppa," every one was shock that i called sungjoon oppa but i ignored it.

"im sure she will,i mean if she's late her parents would get the call."

-puff puff- "I MADE IT," nana yelled.

"see i told you,don't ever worry about her being late" sungjoon smerk.

i looked at nana "NANA sungjoon oppa is playing the bad boy mode," we pick on him.

"when did you start calling him oppa?" nana asked.

"to day while walking to school together,wae?" i looked at her.

"nothing it's just so cute!"she giggle.

"y-yah shush," sungjoon said blushing.

"aigoo, calm your self down you look like a tomatoe," me and nana laugh.

"aish," he made a annoying face.

"oh nana look the annoyed face," i laugh.

"class get in your sets please the lesson is going to start," said the teacher.

all the girl screamed as soon as jongsuk walk in the class room.

he sat next to me and all the girls scream "omg she's so lucky,i want to sit there."

"i remember you rooftop girl right," he smiled.

i ignored him, and sungjoon pass me a note saying "no matter what just ignore him okay,"

i looked at sungjoon and nod in agreement.

"ah giving me the cold shoulder i see,i wonder what would you do if i tough your shoulder," he ask me while all the girls screamed.

right when he was about to touch me sungjoon grab his arm.

"don't touch her, if you do ill kill you,"he said in a angry voice.

to be honest i was sacred, seeing sungjoon do that.

"okay okay boys stop,"the teacher yelled.

 

as the class passes it was a 10min break time.then agian sungjoon is sleeping, you dork i though to myself.

i pat his head "yah oppa wake up," i called but no answer.

i went closer to his face to see if he was kidding around with me.

"OPPA WAKE UP," i scream in his ear.

he stood up in shock "YAH,"he yelled.

"oppa wake up we have a break,"i giggled.

"let me sleep i woke up very early to pick you up,"he groaned.

"okay keke," i sat back down in my seat.

"yah why do you call him oppa but not me,"jongsuk asked.

i closed my eyes and ignored him.

"are you mad that i never hang out with you like i promise you," he smirk.

"YAH you ANSWER ME NOW ,"he shouted.

i got angry and stood up my seat.

"oppa wake up lets go to the rooftop come on nana," i called them.

sungjoon looked at jongsuk for a while "shut up i cant sleep with your voice in my ear," then left with me and nana.

 

----------------------------------------------

this is a continue ch.

please wait for the next one because i am very sleepy staying up till 6 almost 7am after i wake up ill write the next ch.

thank you