Chapter 13

The night life.

http://youtu.be/Erdg15GsKOk

 


          You stood there, shock, to find that Ilhoon, was the one talking to your brother. You pulled your little brother back, further, away from him as if you were the mother lion and he was your cub.

 

What did you to my brother?!” You pointed fingers at him.

 

Your brother?!”

 

Yes, my brother!”

 

Okay, calm down. Before, you start making assumptions. Why don't you ask your little brother?”

 

Daisuke, what did he do to you?”

 

Oneesan he did nothing. He's a nice man. He saw me looking at the chocolates and told me that he was going to buy them for me. Then, we started talking and he's really cool. Ilhoon onisan (big brother in Japanese) is really awesome.” He gives Ilhoon a thumbs up as if giving him confirmation that he was a good guy.

 

See,” He gestures. “You're brother thinks i'm a nice and cool guy. You're the only one who has a problem with me.”

 

Excuse me?! You're not exactly a saint, you know.”

 

Oneesan, how do you two know each other?” You froze at Daisukes' question and wondered how you were going to answer him. You didn't want him to know that his older sister works at a host club and the man in front of him is a host. That's just going to give the kid bad ideas, and in this case bad role models. You sighed deeply as you crouched to look at him. You patted his head and said,

 

Well, oneesan and this man work together.”

 

His jaw drops as he hears that you and Ilhoon work together. He clasp his hands together as he stares at the both of you in awe.

 

That's awesome!” He runs on over to Ilhoon as he looks up at him.

 

Ilhoon onisan, so you work with my oneesan?”

 

Yeah, kiddo.” He ruffles his hair.

 

What's she like? She must be really nice and sweet at work?”

 

.....Sure.” He says. You stare him down as you bring your finger up to your mouth.

 

Don't tell him you're a host!” You mouth.

 

Why?” he mouths back.

 

Just do it! I'll explain later.” You mouth.

 

Ilhoon onisan?”

 

Yeah.”

 

Are you busy after this?”

 

No, why?”

 

Can you hang out with me and oneesan? It will be really fun if you come play with us?”

 

His little eyes sparkle as he looks up to Ilhoon as he awaits for the answer he's expecting.

 

Uhmmm...”

 

You shake your head furiously to him as you try to tell him that he is not invited to crash yours and your little brothers play date.

 

Well, kid... I am busy.”

 

Awwww.” The twinkle in his eyes disappear as Ilhoon shot his dreams down. You jump up and down for joy that you won't be spending your time with Ilhoon anytime soon.

 

BUT, I can reschedule. Whatever it is, it can wait.” Ilhoon gives you a mischievous smirk as you stood there dumfounded

 

That little-

 

YAY! Oneesan isn't that great!” He turns around as he faces you with a happy expression on his face.

 

Well, let's get going kiddo.” Ilhoon speaks out.

 

Grab your box of chocolates and I'll buy them for you.”

 

Daisuke quickly makes his way to the shelf as he grabs his favourite box of chocolates.

 

hehehehehe.” He says happily as he grabs onto Ilhoons hand and walks away to the cash register as you try to understand what exactly just happened.

 

Well, aren't you coming?” Ilhoon asks.

 

uh...Yeah.” You quickly walk over to the cash register as you place the items down and pay for them.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                You walk out of the supermarket with about 3 or 5 bags of groceries while Ilhoon holds one bag, which was his, and carying Daisuke with the other arm. Daisuke was extremely excited to be with Ilhoon and it was kind of creeping you out. The guy who was a complete and utter jerk to you is such an angel towards kids. Who knew?

 

This is definetly not the Ilhoon that I know. Did someone exchange bodies with him or something? Maybe he was a twin? Yeah.... Yeah that seems more reasonable.” You say to yourself.

 

What are you doing, talking, all by yourself?”

 

Yeah, oneesan you look weird doing that.”

 

You laugh awkwardly at the two as you tried to think of an excuse.

 

I'm just thinking Daisuke.”

 

Oh, look look! The ice cream stand! Can I go and buy some?”

 

Yes, you can.”

 

WEEEEEE!” Ilhoon slowly places him down to the ground as he quickly runs over to the ice cream stand.

 

So, tell me. You're not Ilhoon right?”

 

....What?”

 

There is no way the arrogant, snobby, host is a kid lover.”

 

He snickers.

 

Not unless....you're a e!” You put your hand over your mouth.

 

Oh my gosh. It all makes sense now.”

 

What the hell are you going on about?!” He scratches his head in frustration as you try to run away from the e. But just as you were about to make your escape he grabs a hold of your wrist and swings you around. You slowly collide into his chest as your head slightly rests upon them. Your hands placed out forwards to stop you from getting any closer to him, if possible, but he held onto your wrist for a pretty long time making it harder for you to escape.

 

Listen, there's a lot about me that you don't know. I just...I enjoy being in the company of kids because.....a lot of them remind me of my sister.”

 

Oh...” You say calmly. He then stares at his hand and your wrist then back at you as he realizes how close the two of you got. He quickly lets go when he realizes the awkward situation. You place your arms by your side while you continue to struggle holding on to the grocery bags.

 

So.....”

 

So...... you have a little sister?”

 

Yeah. That's....cool. I guess.”

 

Yup.”

 

How old is she?”

 

Around your brothers age.”

 

That's nice. Hey, they should probably come and meet each other. I'm sure Daisuke would love to have another playmate.”

 

Maybe....I'm sure she'd love to meet Daisuke......So, how does a person like you have such a cute little brother? I mean you two look nothing alike. He's way more adorable and you're just......you know...”

 

Say it and your life will end here.”

 

Hideous.”

 

Why you little-”

 

Oneesan! I need money!”

 

You stop midway as Daisuke calls out for your help.

 

I'm coming you little toad!” You rush over to Daisuke's side while Ilhoon slowly walks his way over to the both of you.

 

Okay, which one do you want?”

 

Chocolate please!”

 

One chocolate.” You smile at the man.

 

You stare back at Ilhoon who looks like he was staring off into space as he got lost with his own thoughts.

 

Hey, mr.i'msooutofit. What flavor do you want?”

 

Ilhoon snaps out of his daze as he stares back at you.

 

What?”

 

What flavour do you want?”

 

You're going to pay for me.”

 

Duh.”

 

Ummm vanilla.”

 

One vanilla and another chocolate please.”

 

The ice cream man gives out 3 cones of ice cream. Two chocolate and one vanilla. You grab all 3 cones as you hand them over to Daisuke and Ilhoon. Daisuke happily eats the ice cream as he tries to find a place to sit. You follow him behind as Ilhoon walks by your side.

 

So...You've been pretty silent.”

 

Oh.....I'm just thinking.”

 

Wow, the host thinks.”

 

Of course I do. Who do you think I am? I'm not just looks, i'm also smart.”

 

Sure.” You say rolling your eyes.

 

Ilhoon onisan! Look! A swing set!” Daisuke yells out.

 

I'm coming!” Ilhoon yells.

 

Hey, are you having troubles with holding those groceries?”

 

Woah, is the Ilhoon, actually showing some signs of sympathy towards you. Is he actually going to hold some of these bags?

 

Uh, no it's okay. I'm fine. You don't need to carry any of these.”

 

Okay, good. Because I wasn't going to carry any of them for you. Hold this.”

 

He shoves the grocery bag he was holding onto your hand and runs off to Daisuke to play in the swings.

 

The nerve of that guy. UGH!”

 

You quickly walked on over to a bench so that you may unload all the plastic bags you were holding onto as you watched over Daisuke and Ilhoon playing on the swings. You know he may be a "bad guy" but...when he's around kids....he seems really gentle and really different. Like, he actually enjoys being in the presence of other children. You sigh deeply as you stare at a different side of Ilhoon.

 

What type of person are you exactly Jung, Ilhoon?”


Hello my beautiful people ! I'm late again with the update T-T crying because i'm the worst. But thank you for sticking out with me and actually being able to bear with my long updates. But here it is the next chapter and enjoy it !  Im honestly too lazy to edit it atm so i'm sure there are grammar and spelling mistakes and I'm a 100% sure that the wording of this chapter will upset me later so I'll want to fix it LOL but for those of you who are impatient and give no effs and just love it (I dont noe why) here it is with all its gloriousness and I love you all for not leaving me just yet T-T Flowers and chocolates for all. Thank you to new subbies and for commenting and telling me what you think about the story so far. But, for once this story is actually moving forward and I'm not having writers block ! YAY ! maybe later I will but for now i'm not ahohohohohoho

STAY FAB & SASSY!