Waiting

Waiting

 



 

Sehun sighs dragging his feet through the living rooms red wine carpet, pacing dejectedly back and forth, as his eyes meet with the towering front room windows every few seconds, hoping to see the one he’s been waiting for.

 

Day turn to night and he stops his hoping and pacing when the clock strike twelve. He won't be coming once again. Sehun relentlessly prys himself from the large sheer curtain covered and walks himself upstairs. Rest being needed for the next days wait. He glances over his shoulder one last time before he climbs the stairs.

 

Morning adorns the house and Sehun's room. His eyes flutter open. He grunts as he shifts beneath his covers and stretching his stiff limbs awake. He removes himself from his beds warmth, fighting the urge to bury himself back under them and stay an extra hour or two. But he remembers that he must go and wait for him.

 

Him who has been gone for two months. Him who has not called or written one letter. Him who promised never to leave and left him alone. Him who said he loved him and wished to be together forever. Him who left the velvet black box on the center of the kitchen table with no note left behind.


But Sehun has not cried even though the obvious screams so loud in his face. He does not cry, because he has not said his words of departure. One can not expect that it is over, if the other has yet to say their goodbyes. So he let's himself wait, wait in hope that Chanyeol would grace the opening of his living room windows. To give him his goodbyes and ease heart for the next to love.