Why does he bully me???

A Bully is in Love??

[you`r POV]

school year is almost finished I just have to wait for 2 more months before I could escape at this own hell of mine -_-....OWN HELL!! wooh~ but this day I need to just avoid those bullies and keep it up.

Well actually my story is not that long....we move here in Seoul from Busan a few months ago.My mom enrolled me at this school for me to be able to continue my classes but the unexpected was this school actually has their own Jail....oh...I`m trapped....between this school and their school bully...who???....guess who?? it`s this Oh Se Hun guy :o actually I`m the one who they spare their time...verbal/comert bullying is the case..I tried to tell mom but there`s nothing came out from my throat...I actually prevent myself from speaking about this very very dangerous thingie.

as usual I would just put my uniform on..then walk for about 7 minutes to reach school that is just a few kilometers away from the house we`re living.*beep-beep* uh??? I was already walking and here`s this car following me.`what do you want Mr.??` i asked as i turned my face backwards.ugh. i know this car..this car belongs to the one who bullies me -_- hat Oh se Hun again .

`please stop following me and drve starightly towards Seoul HIgh` i told him as I contiued to walk`haha!!` okay he laughed as he drove his car as fast as possible ??? so?? uh-oh?? and before I knew it mud splash all over my newly laundried/ironed uniform`darn you!!!` i shouted at him even though I know that he wouldn`t hear it because I`m very too far fr. him.

I walked towards school I don`t have the time to go back home-change my clothes-walk again- I`m late!!!

wooh~ 3minutes more before first period would start..so i headed towards the comfort room.Good thing imma girls scout I brought my extra set of uni.

okay...history class.... / first period is finish!! that was actually commemoration of our history..2nd class...this is epic!! 2 main reasons: 1) it`s freaking Mathematics the very hard subject for me!!b 2) my classmetes are: Oh Se Hun + My bff.

okay...we`re here...`hey!! you b!tch!!` i heard somebody calling me from behind.oh- I forgot to add why Math. class is epic is also because of this GIrls..they called themselves as Sugar Girls.what a lame name -_-

I sighed.`wooh`and entered the room...`kay verbal bullying is out...probably physical should be next...:O

`wait a second class the principal is calling me`the teacher warned!! aahh~~ as what I`ve said

physical bullying is next on the line.`haha!! look the goblin-witch is here`okay?? here`s they`re leader the ``almighty Su Ho` is here stamding infront of me with his group behind his back...`whta kind of Physical bullying is on the menu now???` I calmaly said.Accepting what`s on the menu...

`NO.`here`s Oh Se Hun who took a step forward....that.was awkward but yet good news :D

`ehem.`somebody cleared his throat.Okay no celebrating for me??? i guess???

`he meant not physical is next to our schedule`the leader spoke.`covert is`he suddenly continued.

`covert??? never heard of it.`I looked up then back to my paper.`let me just explain....covert is spreading rumours..`their main verbal bullier explain..

`so what kindda rumour???`I asked innocently`you having with him`they pointed to somebody.A geeky guy,wearing huge big glasses..what`s his name again???

they start spreading that piece of information all over the room.Not without a second the whole campus would know about it.I didn`t mind it.`cuz I know I can only do NOTHING to stop it from spreading.

~LUNCH TIME~

so i expect Physical would be next right???

`kay I bought a bento thatr I could afford:

hello kitty!! my favorite :D

`what`s the use??? this would probably just spill b`coz of those es/bullies -_-`i muttered

`so here`s the hello kitty fangirl huh??`kay the Sugar GIrls` leader : Sa Ah aka. Se Hun`s gf.....

`please let me eat while you just flirt with your bfs over there`i pointed to a particualr table`do some making-out sessions with them or choose to bite some small pieces of piattos `til you die`i continued.what did I say??? probably my patience also has a limit.

`b!tch!!!`she shouted.there!!!  Physical bullying is starting as she swept the table with her hands together with my bento

hands from behind started leaning my body....`kay they`re Se Hun`s hands... suddenly he bent to KISS ME???

oh-no he just did that to whisper me this:`please rn `cuz I know my gf. can`t take it`she warned.I froze.

suddenly those hands were gone replaced by Sa Ah`s hands forming a circle on my neck.

`kill me til i die!!` i shouted...gasping for air...I have an asthma.....

`e-eh--...ai`I can`t complete my sentence.Her hands` grip on my neck is very..very....`aahh--`I cant Breathe..

`please stop it Sa -Ah`can`t recognized the voice.Very very unconscious me.

`STOP IT!!`the voice repeated.`ah-ah-uh-oh`i was gasping for air as the hands wrapped around my neck was gone

`oppa`finnally I could sense that the voice came from Sa Ah.`enough!!`okay...my vision was back and..and I could see that Se Hun` s hand were actually preventing her hands to continue struggling me.this is awkward.

`guys.sa-ah.I can`t take it anymore...I will clearly say that imma not a bully...nor a jerk...are you okay???`he asked me as he knelt to check on me.

`I just joined you so I could socialize with Yana but i haved no Idea you bully her...i ...i have a crush on her... since we were 6 I remember this girl who bravely fought a nine-year old who was bullying me...so..thst`s why...`Se Hun admitted... so he was that lumy kid??? haha

haha!! I shouldn`t laugh..he save me from being a death cockcroach ...`gumawo`

 


 

[a/n so far my english was Carabao -_-

a cute story:

at the airport there was a girl who accidentally stripped ( probably bacause it`s too crowded Lu Han catch her hand to help her [here`s jthe pic.]

thanks for my lovely readers!!

about the story: it was from my own self `kay?? i didn`t copied anything so if you found some dialogue/idea it`s just coincidence okay???