CHAPTER 6

LOVE STORIES : “A Little White Lie”

Yoona’s POV

“Yoona!” I heard someone shouted my name and I turned my body.

Teuk-oppa was run toward me then he smiling wider when he stopped in front of me. I turned my head around and I cursed to stand here. It was right in front of Kyuhyun’s class and he’s now was in front of the class erased the board.

“W-What’s up, Oppa?” I asked him in coldly tone. I don’t want him suspicious about me and Teuk-oppa.

“I’m sorry I can’t reply your messages last night, but I’ve done what you asked.” He said louder. Oh my, Kyuhyun might be hear it.

“Oh, yeah. Good then.” I replied coldly.

“Oh, Yoong. Can you go to radio to distributed the brochures and posters?” he asked.

“Okay, okay, I will.” I replied shortly and looking strange at him. “Why you’re so cheerful today? Yesterday you just quiet and didn’t say anything words.”

Teuk-oppa just smile. “I got toothache yesterday so I can’t talk much. But, I’m fine now, dont worry.” Geez! Did he think I’m so worried. He’s so self confident.  

“Is there anything again, Oppa?” I asked him in coldly tone. I peeking to inside the class and Kyuhyun still erased the board and didn’t see to us.

“I’ll accompany you to your class.” Teuk-oppa grabbed my hand and I jaw dropped when he did that.

Oh my! What the hell did he just doing?!!

“Oppa! No, no! I can’t walk by myself.” I said and try to release my hand. I peeking to the inside of the class and Kyuhyun stand there stopped from what he doing then looking at us. But, when I looking at him he just shrugged his shoulder then continue erased the board.

“Gwenchana, my class is next to yours, right? Then, kajja!” he said and pulled me.

“B-but, Oppa! No need to hold my hand!” I said to him.

“Come on! One more minutes the bell will ring.” He said and pulled me. I took glance to the class, but Kyuhyun was not there, so I followed Teuk-oppa who pulled me to go with him. AISH! So embarrassing.

He hold my hand and we’re walking to my class. I bowed my head because it’s feel so embarrassing when other students looking at us. Finally, we’re arrived in front of my class. He still hold my hand and seems like won’t to released it.

“Oppa, please release my hand.” I said with struggle to release my hand.

“Oh!” he a little bit startle and release my hand.

I peeking inside and found Yuri-unnie was sit in her seat and looking at us with frowned forehead. “I’m going to go inside.” I said to him.

“Oh, okay. If you have anything want to ask text or call me, arasso.” He said and smiled.

“Arasso,” I replied and he leaving without a word.

I walked inside class lazily and sit beside Yuri-unnie. Yuri-unnis turned her body to face me and she looked strange at me. I glance at her. “What, Unnie?” I asked her.

“Don’t tell me that you’re dating Leeteuk-oppa.” She said plainly.

“What?! Of course no! I didn’t dating him. He just annoyed person. We’re work in the same team for school event.” I explain.

“But, why he hold your hand? Is it make sense?” Yuri-unnie narrowed her eyes.

“I don’t know, Unnie. Don’t ask me. I don’t know anything.” I said. “Yesterday he’s so quiet, but today he’s so cheerful. Weird guy.”

End POV

***

Yoona walked passed the announcement board and she suddenly stopped. She walked backward and looked at the announcement board. She then nodded looking at Leeteuk work. It’s great and eye-catching. She then looked at the contact person colomn. Her phone was there! She had to told him to change her number with him.

She walked to his class. His class was full of the boys who was playing inside.

“Excuse me, do you see Leeteuk-oppa?” she asked to the boy who was stand not far from door.

“Oh, Teuk-hyung is absent today. He have a family business in Mokpo.” Said Henry, that boy.

“Oh, thank you.” Yoona said and leaving. The last way she has to go to Taeyeon to confirm back. She didn’t bring her phone so that’s why she had to go to Taeyeon. She walked to her class and found Taeyeon was sat alone in class.

“Unnie!” she shouted and walked to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled when Yoona stand up in front of her. “Hello, Yoong. What’s up? Is there anything you want to ask?” she asked with bright smile on her lips.

“Mmm, you have Teuk-oppa phone number?”

“Waeyo?” Taeyeon frowned.

“I need to called him. I didn’t bring my phone so I want to borrow your phone. May I?” Yoona showed her aegyo to Taeyeon to grant her wish.

Taeyeon scratched her nape. She also didn’t bring her phone to school. “I-I’m sorry. I also didn’t bring my phone.” She said and Yoona shoulders shrugged down. She then looked someone who just entered the class and walking behind Yoona. “But, I know who can lend you.” She said and turned her head to that person. “Kyu!”

Kyuhyun who was walked to his seat was stopped and looking blankly at Taeyeon. Yoona seems like shocked when Taeyeon called Kyuhyun’s name. She then looking at other direction. Pretend to not see Kyuhyun was there.

“You have Teuk-oppa phone number, didn’t you?” asked Taeyeon.

“Yes, I have. Why?” asked Kyuhyun and nodded.

“Yoona want to borrow your phone to call him.” said Taeyeon.

Yoona scratched her nape and still peeking to Kyuhyun who was behind her. kyuhyun frowned but took out his phone from his pants pocket.

“Here,” he said and give it to Taeyeon.

“Thanks, Kyu.” Said Taeyeon. Taeyeon give it to Yoona and Yoona just smiled bitter to Taeyeon. “Thank you, Unnie.” She said and walked outside class.

Yoona leaned her back on the wall beside the door and looking Leeteuk phone number on Kyuhyun’s contact list. “Leeteuk, Leeteuk, Leeteuk.” She kept mumbled that name until he found that name. ‘Leeteuk-hyung, Jungsoo’. She then pressed the ‘call’ button and put it on her ear.

“Nuguseyo?” Leeteuk voice was heard on Yoona’s ear.

“Oppa!” Yoona shouted, but closed . She shouted to louder.

“Eh? Why your voice turned into girl, Kyu?” asked Leeteuk.

“Oppa, it’s me. Yoona.”

“Yoona? But, this was Kyuhyun’s number right?” Leeteuk still confused.

“I know. I borrow his phone to call you.” She said.

“But,”

“Listen to me first, Oppa.” Yoona cut off Leeteuk words. “I want you to change my number with yours. I don’t want my number appeared on the contact person column.” She said.

“Why? Are you tired to manage and deal with our sponsor and participants?” asked Leeteuk.

“Yeah, kinda like that.” Yoona replied. She’s peeking inside and found Kyuhyun was serious playing with his PSP and Taeyeon swas listened to music with her Ipod.

“It should be you right?”

“But, Oppa. Please change my number with yours. Please, please.” Yoona kept begged. “I-I’ll do what ever you want.” Her final words to Leeteuk grant her wish.

“Jinjja?” Leeteuk asked happily.

Yoona cursed her self for say thos words, but it’s the last way for Leeteuk to change her number. Kyuhyun will find out that Krystal was her if her number was on the contact person column. “Y-yes. I will.” She replied and peeked inside. The situation still the same.

“Okay, I’ll change your number with mine.” Said Leeteuk and Yoona smiled cheerfully. “But you promise to do whatever I want.”

Yoona sighed. “Arasso, arasso.” She said. “I’ll hang up first.” She said and pressed the ‘end call’ button. She then looking at the screen. She’s going to break open Kyuhyun’s phone menu, but she cancelled it.

Yoona then walked inside and approached Kyuhyun who was focused to his PSP. She looked at Taeyeon, but Taeyeon was listened to music and doing her assignment. Yoona took a deep breath and patted Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

“What the h-” Kyuhyun cut was cut off when he saw Yoona was stand beside him. He then trying to looked cool and clearing his throat. “What?” He put his PSP on the table and looking at her.

“Here you phone,” Yoona said softly. And offered the phone she hold to its owner. Kyuhyun just nodded and take his phone. “Thanks,” she said and turned her body then walked outside the class. Yoona tried to calmed her heart beat when she walked back to her class. She exhaled for many times when she walked out.

***

Yoona’s POV

“What?” I asked Leeteuk-oppa when he asked me to go out. He texted me after school to go out and here I am, sit in front of him. I should cleared this matter and going home as soon as possible.

“I want to asked your promised last time.” He said shyly.

“What’s that?” I still remember what promise I told to him.

“You said you’ll do whatever I want but I’ve to changed your number on contact person column with mine.” Oh my god! That’s promised. “Now, I’ve changed your number with mine, you should fulfill your promised.” He smiled n victory.

“O-okay, I remember that.” I said to him. “What’s your wish?” I asked. Hope that he won’t have a strange wish. I’ll just grant this once, not more.

“I...” He smiled sheepishly and bowed his head.

My heart beating faster waiting for his answer. What he want from me?

“I want...”

How much more seconds I should wait? He seems like shy talked this things with me.

“I want you to...”

“To...?” I raised my eyebrows and looking straightly at him.

Teuk-oppa just smiled shyly and didn’t looking back at me. Hope he didn’t want me to be his girlfriend. My world will over if he asked me to be his girl. God! Don’t let that thing happened.

“To what?!” I asked him impatient. I’M DEAD!!!!

He took a deep breath and start to say. “I want you to helped me closed with Taeyeon and confessed my feelings to her.”

“What?!!” I yelled and looking disbelief at him. “Like a cupid?!”

“Yeah, kinda like that. You helped us to be closer so I can confessed to her.” Leeteuk said.

I sighed in relieved. Thank God you didn’t let this thing happened. I can smile now.

“You like her? Since when? I didn’t notice it.” I said and frowned.

“It’s been long time. I’m her classmates when junior high and I liked her since we’re in third grade.” Said Oppa.

“It’s been a year then!” I shouted and he just nodded. “So you want me to make you tow closer and you can comfortably confess to her?”

“Yeah, I want you to be a cupid between us.” Said Leeteuk-oppa.

I can’t lost my smile on my lips. I’m really happy that in fact, Teuk-oppa just asked me to be his cupid. Oh, how cute!

“So, you can grant my wish right?” he asked.

“Okay, I will. But, I just make you two closer, right?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t blame me if your love is rejected.” I said teasing him.

“That’s possible. No one can refused the Almighty Jungsoo.” He said proudly.

“Okay, okay.” I rolled my eyes. He’s too confident.

“But, what are you like from Taeyeon-unnie? She’s so fussy like ahjumma and childish.”

“I like a childish girl. She’s so cute and my type was on her. I know that she’s fussy, but everything she had on her, if we love her we should can accept it right?” Teuk-oppa raised his eyebrows.

“So chessy!” I patted his shoulder and he just giggled. “But, Oppa. You must pay all of the food, okay?”

“What? Me?! Seriously! You ate like a beast, Yoong!” Teuk-oppa shoocked and pointed at the empty plates in front of us.

I just giggled seeing his expression. “If you want me to help you, you pay this all food, arasso? I’ll leave first. I can’t left my brother alone in home. Bye~!” I stand up and walked out straightly to the cafe door. Teuk-oppa want to hold me, but unfortunately I can loose. I just giggled seeing his gloomy expression when he looking at our plates.

I pushed the door and walked outside the cafe. I was going passed the parking lot, but someone was catched my eyes. I narrowed to someone who closed his car door. He walked with his hands on jeans pocket and whistle waked to the minimarket beside the cafe. I gasped when I know who was him.

I bit my lips and confused what should I do now. He was walked nearer and I still find anything inside my bag. I found my glasses was there and I hurriedly took out it and wear it. I try to be calmed and walked passed him. He didn’t know me when we’re walked passed. I peeking behind and see he just entered the minimarket. I then leaned my back on the nearest car and sighed in relieved. It’s almost!