Meeting Ravi

My Video Game Love?

Nu'est's Sleep Talking - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgtaPhD97GA

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Narrator's POV:

 

Morning arrived you were still asleep in your bedroom while HakYeon is in the kitchen cooking breakfast for you. Once Hakyeon turned around his smile became bright.

"SooMi~ You're awake." he cooed as he set a plate of waffels in front of you. "Did you make this?" you asked while Hakyeon gave you a nod.

The awkward atmostphere still hung between the two and it didn't really felt comfortable for both SooMi and Hakyeon. "Do you have a nickname that you like to go by?" SooMi asked after she set her glass of milk down on the table. "I like to go by N." He replied with a smile on his face.

Breakfast finished and SooMi went to go up to change till she saw some one on her bed that made her scream. N ran upstairs surprisingly fast. "Whats wro." he trailed off and saw another male laying on the bed asleep.

It took N a few minutes then has a bright smile on his face. "Ravi!!" He shouted and ran over to the male who is named Ravi and tackled him off the bed.

"Yah! N get your off of me!!" Ravi shouted struggling to get free from the other's grip. "Yah! I am older than you so be nice to your hyung!" N shouted back leaving SooMi very confused between the two boys.

"SooMi~ I would like you too meet Ravi." N says as he slung his arm around Ravi's shoulder. "Pleasure to meet you." SooMi says and smiled to Ravi.

It was lunch time and SooMi started to cook up some more food and not just for her and N. "Let's see I have 3 guest room one of them is taken by N so you can choose the other two if you like." SooMi says and looked over at Ravi who is eating the chicken off his plate.

Ravi didn't hear a single word what SooMi said so she shrugged it off and went to the living room and started to work on her homework.

As days past things have been getting really awkward for Ravi and SooMi. N has been noticing it and decided something that Ravi should break the ice first.

"Hey Ravi." N called as he peeked through the door and see Ravi on the computer working on something. "Why are you and SooMi so awkward with each other?" He asked as he sat down next to him watching Ravi working on a song or rap he is working on.

"I don't know it just became really awkward for us all of a sudden." he stated looking over at N, "how are you and SooMi not awkward with each other?" he asked curiously wanting to know how N was able to get really close to her.

"I cooked for her, I pretty much kept my normal hyper self." he said and nodded with a smile facing Ravi, while Ravi gave N the 'Are you serious' look.

"Hey I am not a bad cook ok!" He exclaimed which made Ravi burst into laughter. "Sure keep telling yourself that but I am sure that Leo hyung beats you to it."

"When are the other coming.. I keep wandering around the house and I still can't find them." N muttered and stared at the floor which is now catching his attention.

"I am sure they will come around it takes a while for them to let them know that they are in this big house." he said and look around his room.

It wasn't too big nor was it too small, the room is big enough for 5 people to fit in. The walls were a lime green color and the curtians to match, a desk with a small white lamp and a chair that is neatly tucked in place. The bed is a King sized bed and the sheets are white with yellow and green patterns.

"Anyway you should perform something for SooMi so she can get to see the real Kim Wonshik." N advised and gave a pat on Ravi's back.

"Thanks N, I will remember that." he said with a smile and watched his hyung walk out of his room and started to think about the words that N gave him.

Next day later SooMi came back from another tiring day at school. "Better start cooking before the boys get too hungry." she mumbled and went over to the kitchen and started to cook.

Ravi peeked his head through the door and see SooMi cooking. "Do you need a hand?" he asked as he went over to see if SooMi needed any help.

"Mm I guess I can have a helping hand, can you cut the carrots for me Ravi?" she asked and looked at Ravi. He nodded his head and started to cut the carrots.

"How is school going for you SooMi?" he asked wanting to spark a conversation with her but also want to get rid of the awkward atmosphere between them.

"It was alright I guess.. Well.." SooMi trailed off and looked over at the living room and see N asleep and then looked over at Ravi.

"Can you keep a secret Ravi?" she asked which Ravi didn't really expect to happen but nodded his head. "I'm all ears." he said and smiled gently to her.

"I don't know, I really like you guys but ever since I go to school I always think that this is a dream but when I wake up and come back from school I realize this isn't a dream that I am living in. You, N and I we are all different but when I think about it again we all have emotions, we can talk, walk, move and other things but I live here and you guys came from a computer game." She said

Ravi is still listening and finally gets why SooMi was avoiding him and N most of the time, she was scared that they aren't living human beings but a computer program who came from a video game that her parents made for her.

"There is nothing to be afraid of, I can tell you are scared and it is hard to sink in the fact that we are now trying to fit in like human beings like you are but that doesn't change us. Having people who are older than us which is N who is like another mother to us and then we have another one who is more like a father."

SooMi looked at Ravi like she was confused and lost, Ravi chuckled and ruffled her hair. "What I am saying is me and N consider you as another part of our family who knows you if the others turn up you will be more open to them." he stated giving SooMi a smile.

Finally understadning it SooMi gave Ravi her eyesmile and hugged him. "Thanks Ravi your the best." she said and started to finish cooking dinner while Ravi felt the blood rush up to his cheeks.