Meeting Park SooMi

My Video Game Love?

BAP's Good Bye - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEGi0OPOKWY

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Everyday has been a normal day for you; getting up, get dressed, go to school, come back home, eat dinner with out your parents, do you homework quietly, and sleep every day. Your parents are famous graphic designers in Korea you know they are working on an important project but doesn't go into details to you.

But today... It wasn't any normal day the police called you out of school and tell you the news that you wish to never hear. At least not at a young age. You greet your family members and painfully giving them a small smile tell you that it isn't your fault or don't blame yourself something good will happen to you.

You stood next to your cousin Myungsoo on his left and the rest of Infinite on his right while Myungsoo's girlfriend, Suzy, is on your right.

The funeral took about an hour and a half then had dinner at your house since you didn't want to trouble the church staff making any food.

After the feast finished you wished everyone a safe trip till your family lawyer came by and handed you a video game case and a letter. "This is your parents will they also left this game behind for you. I pray for your condolence Miss Kim." He bowed to you as he took his leave then closed the door behind you, setting the game down you decide to open your parent's will.

SooMi ah,

I guess by the time you are reading this we have already passed away and the wake is already over. Me and your father is sorry for leaving you so suddenly like this. I wish we could of spend more time with you but your father wanted to make something special for you. The video game we left behind is something your father created and wanted my help remodeling some things. Your cousin, Myungsoo, he knows about this.

Don't lash out at your cousin, we asked him to keep it a secret. Your father's wish is to keep you happy and wish the best future for you, he hopes that this game will help you. Take care of yourself my beautiful daughter we will be watching you from the heavens.

SooMi my daughter,

Your father is very sorry along with your mother is sorry for leaving you like this. I wanted to make something special for you since you always keep yourself in your bedroom. I hope this game helps pass time for you and keep you busy, Me and your mother will watch be watching over you. Stay safe my daughter your father and mother loves you.

You wiped the tears that tried to fall and set the will down. You looked over at the game and stare at the cover, since it is already late you didn't bother opening the game. You got ready for bed after brushing your teeth and wash your face.

When morning arrived you started to wash up and only put on shorts and a tank top on. You don't have school today so you are just gonna relax the whole day.

5 hours past and you started to get bored, you went up to your room and look for something till you saw the game your parents left you. "I guess I could try out the game." You muttered and went over to the game, picking up and go over to your computer and put it in.

After take a while for it to download you saw a thunderstorm rolling in, "looks like a big storm." You said and got up and the bedroom light and go over to the game.

You started to dress up 6 males with different hair styles, clothing, eyes, skin color and personality. Once you finished a lightning struck near your house which caused the power to go out. "Great power outage." You pouted and headed out to get the flash light not knowing that your computer is flickering on and off.

You found the flashlight and smiled in satisfaction till your smile dropped when you heard a loud thud from upstairs. You put the flashlight on low beam and carefully went upstairs, once you went to your bedroom you noticed the plug is unplugged. "Weird I thought I plugged it in." You muttered and went to plug it back in.

Once you turned around you saw a figure and started to scream. A hand cover your mouth preventing you to be any louder. "SooMi don't scream." You heard the person say and look at the person's face but out hearing. "SooMi? SooMi! Those kids won't be happy to see her like this." he muttered.

 


There is the first chapter!! Hope you liked it sorry this took a while, but VIXX is gonna appear one by one in the order I meantioned in the forward. Tell me what you think about it and please no silent readers they hurt