Chapter 2

Beside You

I closed the door behind me and made my way to the living room where everyone else was waiting. As I stepped in all eyes focused on me. Niel was the first to speak.

"L.Joe, how is he? did he talk to you?" obviously worried.

"I don't know Niel, and no, he hasn't talked yet..." I sighed and took a seat next to Changjo who just sat there quietly and looked like he was about to cry, but I don't blame him, I felt like crying too. This time it was Ricky who spoke.

"Well, is he coming down for lunch?" He was leaning against CAP on the couch as both of them watched tv.

"I don't know anything so stop asking me, I just finished saying he hasn't talked yet, how am I supposed to know if he's coming down or not, I'm not a mind reader you know. If he doesn't come down I'll take the food up to him." No one asked me anything after that, they just simply nodded and continued what they were doing before. I watched TV with CAP and Ricky. After an hour I decided that Chunji wasn't going to come down and collected his plate of food and headed back to his room. As I opened the door I realized that the room was really dark, so I placed Chunji's food down and drew the curtains. 

"Chuunjjiii....are ya hungry? I brought your lunch for you~" I sang, trying to brighten the mood. I picked the food up again and placed it in front of him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You should eat, I don't want you getting sick." After about a minute a small sigh escaped his lips and he gave a slight nod. I grinned and pulled him into an embrace. A sigh and a nod, might not be much, but it definitely was progress and that made me extrememely happy.

"Aww thank you Chunji! I'll come up to get your plate when you're done ok? Or you could bring it down yourself, that would make everyone extremely happy." After I left the bedroom i sighed to myself. This perky perky attitude is extremely hard to do, how Niel manages to do it 24/7 I don't know....but if it'll make Chunji the slightest bit happier, I'm willing to do it.

 

------------------------------------------------------

another short chapter..

sorryy ):

my last exam is tomorrow though

so the next chapters will be longer. I promise ^^

comment and subscribe!!

love love love~

Tell me that you love me too~ (lol...Teen top...bad joke, sorry xD)