Chapter 1

Beside You

 

And if your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it get too much, I'll be right beside you.....
I will stay...
no body will break you.
 
"Chunji?"
 
"I can't take this anymore..."
 
"What are you talking about Chunji?"
 
"Why L.Joe, why did he cheat on me?..."
 
"Chunji..."
 
"I feel like dying...I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't stop thinking about him...I loved him...It hurts so much."
 
"If you need help Chunji, I'll be here for you."
 
"Please...Save me"
 
***
 
"Chunji, you should wake up, it's nearly midday." I opened the door to find Chunji awake staring at the ceiling, eyes red and puffy from lack of sleep. It's been two days since I promised to save him, but he hasn't spoken to me or any of the others since that day. He has never looked alive, we all missed the old Chunji and it killed us to see him like this.
 
"Chunji? Did you not sleep again tonight?" I sat next to him on the bed, he continued to look at the ceiling, no sort of emotion showing on his features. I moved my hand closer to him and eventually rested it gently on his leg, he didn't even flinch from my sudden touch but his gaze slowly drifted from the ceiling to his leg where my hand rested. He stared at that spot for a while, not a sound could be heard as he watched my hand on his leg and as I watched him. Slowly and sadly he lifted his head to face me, his empty emotionless eyes resting on mine, his head tilted slightly to the left as he looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was feeling, or what he was thinking as he stared at me. Without one change in expression a tear freely fell from his right eye leaving a stain as it trailed diagonally down his face. My heart hurt, I wanted to make him feel alive again, I wanted him to forget everything bad, I wanted him to be happy again, but I didn't know how to make that happen.
I leaned closer to him and pulled him into a soft embrace, he didn't hug back, but I wanted him to feel warm, I wanted him to know that he wasn't alone. I released him and wiped the tear from him face. I smiled slightly to him and dropped my hand to my side. After a minute I pushed myself up from the bed and made my way to the door, I placed my hand on the knob and turned my head to take one last look at Chunji. He watched me silently as I turned my head back around and left the room.
 
I'll save you....I promise
 
------------------------------------------------------
A/N
well here's the opening chapter
this is my second fic
tell me what you think ^^
should I continue with this one??
comment and subscribe please ^^