Broken

I'll Make You Love Me

Key was wandering the halls, not really paying attention to anything as he walked. He was much  too focused on staring at himself in his beloved mirror. He was totally digging his new blonde hair, and he could tell a lot of girls were too. He smirked to himself then sighed and stuffed his compact mirror in his pocket. He pulled out his ipod for a new form of entertainment. He stuffed some headphones in his ears and yawned as he scrolled through his playlists. After a few moments of intense thinking, he decided on listening to Judas by Lady Gaga. He turned the volume up as far as his headphones would allow, feeling comforted by the noise pounding through his ears into his skull. He let his thoughts wander and groaned mentally as they settled on Taemin.

The encounter with the little brown haired boy had rattled him. He didnt really understand why it did though, he was used to seeing him since they went to the same school and had the same lunch period, but he always tried everything he could to avoid the younger. Today he was out of it so he hadnt noticed Taemin was in the same lunch line or else he would have chosen a different line. He only noticed it was him when he had turned to greet Minho. Part of his head had been screaming for him to run before Taemin noticed him, but he was annoyed by the thought of leaving Taemin with that annoying frog, Minho. He couldnt explain why he hated Choi Minho so much, he just hated seeing how he has been clinging to Taemin and...You shouldnt even care. Ugh. 

Key switched his thoughts away from the tall boy and back to Taemin. Key was highly confused, this was the first time he had seen Taemin without feeling some sort of cold blooded anger. He just felt indifferent and slightly happy to see his cute chubby little face. Mother of God, shut up. Get it together, man. Sighing for the millionth time that day, he decided he needed fresh air. He walked to his favorite place in this god forsaken hell hole, also known as highschool. The roof. 

He had many reasons as to why he loved coming here. He loved how high it was mainly, he loved leaning over the edge and looking at the scenery down below him. He also loved the thought of "accidentally" tumbling over the edge to his death. To finally join his appa at last. As these thoughts circled in his head, he climbed the stairs and took a deep breath once he was finally there. 

"Free at last" he muttered to himself as he let himself focus on the cold weather and just enjoy the small escape from the chaos below. He sauntered over to the edge and placed his elbows on the stone, he looked over and stared at the ground far below. He smiled sadly at the trees waving in the wind, seemingly inviting him to join them down there. He looked away and wiped at his damp eyes. 

Another thing he loved about the roof was that he didnt have to pretend here. He didnt have to put up his y unapproachable act. He could just be the vulnerable little boy that he is. He had never asked for this life...he had so many plans, so much he wanted to do with his life, but that one little accident had ruined it all, leaving him feeling completely alone. He growled in annoyance and threw his ipod down, his headphones ripping out of his ears as he watched it smash into the ground below. From up here it didnt really look broken, but he knew that on the inside, it was dead. It would no longer play his beloved Lady Gaga because the insides were all messed up. Just like him. Time to put his y shell back on.

"I hate this...I hate this...I...hate....hate this..." Keys thoughts were interrupted by a quiet mumbling coming from behind him. He whipped his head in surprise and looked around. He finally noticed a small boy tucked into a neat little ball at the far corner of the building. Key cautiously came closer to the sleeping boy, trying to see his face. He couldnt tell because his face was buried between his knees and his hair was a mess from the wind blowing it. Key leaned down next to him and lifted the boys bangs so he could see his face a bit better. What. The. Actual. . Key literally facepalmed as he saw none other than Lee Taemin. He jumped in surprise when he felt the boy nuzzling his face into his hand. Still shocked, Key pushed Taemin away from him, trying to contain the small blush that painted his cheeks. Taemin, who was woken by the abrubt shove, jumped to his feet and positioned himself into a karate move, still half asleep. He blinked his eyes over and over until he could totally focus, then his eyes widened as he saw none other than the boy he had just been dreaming about for the second time that day. 

"B...Bummie...?" Taemin whispered in shock, with his hands still in fists in front of his face, much to surprised to lower them. They just stared at eachother for what seemed like ages.