Umbrella, ella--ella--a--a--a

The power of the umbrella.

Authour P.O.V

Since it was the very first time 2ne1 member joining Idol sport athletic competition,  well it cause a bit surprise to other idol. Since, they never compete with 2ne1 member. For other idol, 2ne1 are untouchable (Not I boosting bout it, just saying). Some of the idol are excited about it, some just take it easy while some of them didn't care about it. 

But one thing for sure, someone really excited when he know she would be here. 

"Ahh... Our Donghae looked very happy today. Doesn't he?" Leeteuk teased Donghae, as they on the way to the stadium, for the events.

"Our Gizibe noona will be there. Hahaha.." Yesung said and laughed.

That cause more teasing come other member that cause Donghae face redden.

"W--what you guys talking about?" Donghae flustered.

"Don't hide it anymore Donghae-ah, everyone know it. Well not everyone, but all of us know it." Ryeowook said and patted Donghae shoulder.

"Hyung, you must show your man side for Dara noona today." Kyuhyun suggest, while flexed his arm to show his bulky muscle.

"Or, should I played they song, to uplifting you a bit. Huh?" Eunhyuk asked and pulled out his phone and played 2ne1 'I love you' song.

"Ahh... You guys, really weird." Donghae said, but his heart already beating so fast.

The rest of member just laughed and singing aloud when it comes to Dara part.

"Aishh.. I think I'm going crazy now." Donghae said.

The driver just shack his head and smile. He know about Donghae and Dara, since MAMA 2011. 

Donghae check his phone, open his twitter and 'stalk' Dara twitter. Wonder did she posted about today events. To his surprise, Dara tweet about today events and post a photo she wearing her sport outfit. Black and white Adidas shoes. Donghae looked at his shoes. Hermm... Matching. Donghae also wear Adidas black and white shoes.

"Ohh... Looked someone stalking now." Kyuhyun teased.

"Aishh... This kid." Donghae sighed and turned off his phone.

"Aigoo... Tweeting each other, don't they?" Kangin teased again.

"What nonsense you guys talking about? Nothing happen." Donghae still defense his pride.

"Aishh.. no need to pretend anymore. Hahaha.. we will not be surprised if something happen at there later." Sungmin said.

"I really want to know, what our gizibe noona will taking part?" Shindong asked.

"I got the list here." Leeteuk take out a pieces of paper and lift it up on air.

"Huh?" Donghae heard what Leeteuk said and quickly stand up.

"Hyung.. hyung, let me see it first." Donghae plead.

"Oh... did you just said, we talking nonsense about Dara-shi?" Leeteuk still hold the paper in his hand.

"Sorry, hyung. Sorry. Please, let me see the paper first. Please." Donghae doing his puppy face and pleaded. 

The rest of Super Junior, snickered.

"Please hyung." Donghae pleaded again.

"Okay, because I pity you, I let you had take a look first." Leeteuk said and gave Donghae the paper.

Donghae P.O.V

I quickly grabbed the paper and thanks Leeteuk, I look at all the events. All my events are in morning. Then I search her name. To my surprise, her events also all in the morning, then I check the rest of my member, Kyuhyun and me will had morning events, while the rest will be in afternoon and evening. I check her member events. Dara and Minzy will had morning events while Park Bom and Chaerin will had afternoon and evening events. That mean, this whole afternoon and evening me and her are free. That facts make me smile from ears to ears. 

"See that smile.. See that smile. Aigoo... Donghae-ah. You really look like high school kid who are in love." Kangin teased.

The rest of member teased me again. 

I just ignored my otherhis member and pulled my phone out.I went to twitter and tweet something.

Super Junior (Donghae @ 861015) tweeted: Hope today all went all. Hwaiting. ^__^

I search for her twitter. She also tweeted something.

Sandara Park @ Krungy21 tweeted: Aja.. Aja hwaitng for today. >___^

After few second someone reply my tweet. 

She reply my tweet. She freaking replied it.

Sandara Park @ Krungy21: Hwaiting for today.

I stunned they for second. Well, this is not first time she replied my tweet. I still remember she commented on my 'Iron-man' photo, but I didn't replied her. I just afraid, it will make the gossip worsen.

But this time I relied back.

Super Junior (Donghae@861015) : Thanks. You too.. 

"Okay, enough with day dreaming Hae-ah. We already arrive." Eunhyuk smack my shoulder.

"Oh.. I'm coming."  said. I grabbed my bag and get out from the car. 

Since today was Idol sport competition, there was nothing to expect, except for many idol and fan with they camera. I looked around, try my best to see if there any sign of her. When I turned my head to the right, there she was. She with her 2ne1 member, stand near entering door greeted fan. 

"Come on, we gonna be late." Eunhyuk said and pulled me to the entering door.

"Eunhyuk Oppa!! Donghae Oppa!!" The fans scream after seeing me and Eunhyuk walked passed them.

Eunhyuk stop at there and greeted the fans also. 

This kid really need a beating. Just now, said afraid to be late. Now, himself make me late. Because Eunhyuk greeted the fans, I also had to greeted the fan. To show some respect. Without I realize, stand beside me. Dara stand beside me- If you guys want me to be specific.

Dara just smiled at me. The smile make me swoon away. Seriously, she was a goddess.

Note to myself: Hit Eunhyuk head at dorm. Than thanks him later. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha.... Here I'am again with new DARAHAE story.. But I promised, this will be sweet, short Darahae. hahaha..

Please feed me with all DARAHAE sweetness, until I get diabetes. /LOL kidding/

Just keep shipping DARAHAE okay.

 

 

Okay, if you telling both of them are not yhh.. I will freaking kill yah.... /JOKE/

But don't they look y and hot and yeah flammable.