Locked

Once Six. Betrayed. Now One.

2nd April 2013

 

Himchan's POV

        I gasped sharply in pain as I tried to position myself against a wall of some room I was locked in Block B's hideout. Thoughts and worries of how B.A.P was coping flashed through my mind. Dark purple splotches cover almost every exposed area of my skin, and dried blood lines the corner of my mouth, all the way down to my chin. My jaw was most definitely swollen and my ribs were bruised. I could hardly move around, thanks to the ropes knotted around my wrist and ankles. If this was what Zico called a warm-up, then I'm not too sure how many days I have left.

       I inched my battered and bruised body to an upright sitting position. Leaning against the wall, I was careful not to exert too much force on my ribs and back. Zico is absolutely erse. If the  local mental institution had vacancies, I would strongly encourage him to sign up for it. He had recorded the whole "beat-up-Himchan" process, took the pains to save it into a thumb drive, and sent it to Yongguk. If the situation wasn't so grave, I might have chided Zico for wasting a good thumb drive like that. Like seriously, couldn't he just use email? The whole damn 8GB thumb drive had only one video in it. ONE video. And I'd bet that in a fit of anger, Yongguk would have burnt that thumb drive up by now.

       I guess Yongguk's worried about me. Hell, the whole of B.A.P was probably anxious and dying to kick Block B's or something. If only I could find a way to communicate with B.A.P. Tell them about Zico's plans, that it wasn't so simple, that Block B didn't want just money. Block B wanted our money, and us. Block B wanted us down for good, or at least down to a point that we'll never get back up and pose a threat to them again. 7th April, the day B.A.P would have to face Block B to pay the ransom...B.A.P had to come prepared. They weren't going to walk out alive if they didn't bring a defense of some sort. I sighed as I realised that if I didn't tell this to B.A.P now, we might just die. All six of us, gone in one-shot.

       It's already bad enough that Block B has me at their mercy. Recording a video of beating me up...that's just...that's just exactly what would drive B.A.P insane and force them to make a rash decision, like being too eager to bring Block B down, till they weren't careful anymore. I know that Block B has a plan. I can hear them discussing it right now, in the room next door. B.A.P would never know how Block B was planning to ambush them once they reached Seoul train station to pay off the ransom. And if I'm not wrong, there's an anonymous dude against B.A.P, informing Block B of everything they need to know to take B.A.P down. B.A.P doesn't know any of this, but I do. I do because the stupid members of Block B are discussing their plans so loudly as if their damn rooms are sound proof! I'd never be able to get out of here, not when there are 7 idiots trying to keep me trapped here. There is also no way of communication with B.A.P. Damn.

       All I can do now is to just stay alive and keep myself in the best condition possible to fight back on 7th April, so at least B.A.P will not be too outnumbered. And the last thing I can do is to hope, hope that B.A.P will have a good enough plan to get me out of here, hope that Yongguk will lead B.A.P smartly enough to overcome whatever ambush Block B has in store for them, hope that my B.A.P boys are gonna be safe, and hope that with the ending of all these, Block B will be the one to go down, not us. Definitely not us. Not B.A.P. No.