Chapter 1

a hundred loves for you

"I'm ready to school." I said to mom. My mom picked me up to school.

"Remember! No run. No jump. No climb. No cycling. No..."

"Okay, I understand." I cutted off before she continue speaking. I just arrived in my school.

"I love you, Hayoungie." Mom kissed my forehead.

"Love you too, mom. Good luck for your meeting today." I smiled to her

"Thanks darling." I went out from the car, and waved my hand to mom until her silhouette gone.

Ooh, school again. I hate school. I'm not hate the lessons, but I hate people called me a weirdo girl because I had hemofilia. Sometimes I envy with other girls, they can hang out with her friends without worry if she'll fall or bleeding. I hate to born like this. I wanna be like Jung Jiyeon, the popular and prettiest girl in school.

I walked fast to my class because I'm late. My shoulder was hitting someone, and I apologize to him while I lift up my head. It was Kris, my senior. "Hey, be careful! You're careless!" Said him. I almost fall but he held my hand.

"Thank you. I almost die." I said to him. He smirked at me. He looks so cool when smirked. I'm melted.

"Okay, Walk slowly to your class. Don't tell teacher if I'm gonna play truant from school." "You gonna play truant? Can I join you?"

"No, you can't. It's dangerous for a girl like you."

I offended.

"Don't cry little girl." He wiped my hair.

"If I can't join you then I'm going to tell headmaster."

"Don't! Okay, you can join me but guarantee the consequence."

"Yeay! I'm going to play truant"

"Huh? You're happy? You never did it before?" I didn't answer him. I pulled his hand while we tried to go out from school.

And finally, we did it. We're at the cafe now. I sipped my chocolate while Kris sipped his coffee.

"Aaah! I feel reborn. Did you go here everytime you escaped from school?"

"No. I went to many places. The lessons made me bored so I went out for refreshing."

"Aaa.." I nodded. "I never went to place like this before."

"Jinjjayo?" He's surprised.

"Yes, waeyo?" I made round on my mouth.

"I feeling sorry about that." "Huh? About what?"

"No offense. Just kidding"

"It's must fun being a free person like you."

"Not really. By the way, I didn't know your name yet? Hayoung..-ssi?"

"Hayoung. Oh Hayoung. You can call me 'youngie' if you want"

"Youngie! Aaa! You're a cute girl." He smiled. Cute girl? Really? -blushed-

"Are you sick? Your cheek is turns red" he touched my forehead.

 "I'm fine sunbae"

"Just call me oppa"

"Uhm? Okay. Oppa."

"So, where's next? Do you want to try rollercoaster?"

 "But it's dangerous to me."

"It's dangerous if you're bleeding. I swear you won't bleeding if you keep follow my instruction. Use this!" Kris gave me knee and elbow protection

 "Okay," I wore the protection. Then we went to amusement park.

"Aigoooooo~ it's so fun" I screamed while rode rollercoaster.

"Are you happy?" Kris asked after we went down.

"I'm very very happy! Thank you oppa!" I hugged him tightly reflex.

"Uhm, your welcome." He hugged me back and wiped my head. I felt like he was my lovely brother.

"Hey, you want candy?" He gave me one candy from his back.

"Yes! I love candy!" I giggles with my innocent face.

"Aigoo, you're so cute, youngie-a!" After that, we walked at beach until the sunset came.

"It's already late. Let's go home!" Kris said.

"No. I'm still want to be here. If I go home nothing I'm going to do except studying and watching. I'm bored with my life."

"But you have to go home." Kris carried me on his back. He dropped me to home by his motorcycle. Today I was did something dangerous and endangered myself. My mother already missed call me about 100 times.

"Just drop me here! If you met my mom, you'll die by her hand." I said to Kris.

"Is it okay to leave you here? I can't leave you alone."

"Don't worry,oppa! I can protect myself."

"Okay. I have to go now. Good bye youngie. See you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek and I surprised.

"G-goodbye, oppa!"

-skip- "I'm home." I said with low voice.

"Where did you go? Don't you know I'm so worried about you." Mom mad at me.

"I'm so sorry, eomma-ya." I'm bow down my head. Mom hugged me tightly and kiss my forehead.

"Do you know why am I protect you so much? It's because I don't want to lose you. I already lost your daddy and I don't want to lose you instead." Mom started cry.

"I promised to your daddy if I will protect you." She hugged me.

"Eomma-ya,mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. Don't cry like this." I hugged her back. I flashback the time when my daddy was alive. He loved me and take care of me so much. I almost die and struck by a car, but daddy protect me then he got struck by the car, it's all because of me. It was my bad.

"Will you promise to me, you'll never do something dangerous anymore."

"I'll promise for you."

 

 

-tbc-

 

 

 

< Sorry it's a bad fanfiction >.< and about my grammar, I'm sorry I have a bad grammar cause English isn't my first language. And thanks for reading and subscribing. I will cont later and make the poster for this fanfict. Okay, thankyou all^^>