LeeTeuk's Side/ POV

10 Days To Have His Heart

The nerd had changed. The weird girl is now getting her way to get her new title. She's not the girl who's being stepped by all. She's not the girl who I knew. It's not like I really know her, but I just know her more than she know herself. Okay. I am starting to mess up your mind. 

Maybe you're starting to question your mind on what is my relationship with Sora. We're not that close but I know her so much, so much that I  even know her daily menstruational period. 

I know her since we were just a kid. I know her since we were just teen. I know her ever since. 

But does she know me? Of course she do. I am popular and no one could ever forget my name, it's not like I am being conceited much, just telling what's the truth. 

Okay. To go back on our topic before. She really changed. You saw her changing, right?. But just the appearance, I guess, will her traits might change, too?

I don't thinl she will. I told yah. I know her too much. 

She's the type of girl who will never go change into evil. She's just simple. Living with such simple life. Being happy over the small things. What she really live to have is the respects of the people around her. The respects that she's looking ever since her eyes are fully opened on what's happening on the world. SHE WOULD NEVER CHANGE, I HOPE.

But what if she changed? She changed into someone who I don't know. If she changed into a big flirt. if she changed into a big . If she changed into a big trouble. What should I do? 

What if the old Sora that I knew for a very long years suddenly disappeared and changed into someone who I never wish to see. 

I know, I'm messing up your head. So let me tell you a long ago story that can help you to understand me more. 

I shouldn't have to tell you this because it's too early but since my love story is quite short so me and author-nim just decided to tell you about it [[ a/n: I just want to get inside the story so yeah. Leeteuk mentioned me. /throws confetti/ ]]

*Flashback*

*On the playground*

Back to the year where I was still a 7 year-old-kid. Playing on the playground is my hobby. My parents are pretty busy on that time so I am with my butler. 

I played alone on the playground because no one wants to play with me except for the nerd girl who approached. 

But wait, kids don't want to play with me because their parents told them that they should go away from me or simply to say, they should keep their distance because they might hit me and I will gonna hurt then I will go report it to my parents, and since my parents are rich they are scared to death. Do you get me? I won't mind if you don't

So the nerd girl approached me. She talked to me and hugged me so tight. My butler was about to removed that girl's arms around me but I motioned my butler to let this kid to hug me. She cried on my chest because she's too small. I just let her do want she wants. I rubbed her back and comforted her. 

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Oppa is here" I patted her head while she was still hugging me

"uummmm~" She sobbed and made me to sob, too

"Stop crying okay? Do you want to see oppa crying too?" I asked her and hugged her more tighter

She pulled back from the hug. She wiped her teary eyes and shook her head at the same time. I haven't seen her face yet but she looks so cute. 

She then looked up at me and I fixed her hair. 

She's really cute, "You're cute when not crying what more when you're smiling" 

"am I?" She asked me. 

She looked like a nerd wearing a stupid clothes and eyes glasses.

I just nodded and held her hand, "Yes. You are. But why you're crying?" I sounded like a old man that time

"because you're the first person who never thought I was a creepy monster in a scary movie" She said cutely and made me smile 

"But those people who's telling are just jealous because you look like an angel" I dragged her on the swing. I asked my butler to carry her and out her on the swing and so me

"I know you're just lying, oppa. Tell me the truth. Tell me the things that you really see" She cradled her own and I did it too.

She's toowitty. She knew how she looks even she was just too young. She look like a 3 or 2 year old by that time. 

I just zipped my mouth and didn't speak. I was just moving me body to swing more higher.

We laughed together like there's no tomorrow. We seemed so happy. 

We spent a lot of hrs. together. Playing around in the playground. She became me playmate and started to know her slowly. Knowing her name first, her birth-date her house address her parents name and all. 

I also promised her that I will never gonna leave her and will protect her by all. I promised her that I will never gonna let anyone to bullied her. I never dress her up. I just let her to stay who is she. 

We were too happy until one day, I need to go somewhere because my parents need to move house near from our newly built company in US. I was 15 year old at that time and Sora is just 12 by that time. [[ a/n: I've changed their . bwahaha.. ]] It's hard to say goodbye on the girl who I started to love. It's hard to bid goodbye to a person who always make you smile. It's really hard to say that I am going to leave her without even fulfilling all my promise. It's hard to do this but I did. 

I met her to the playground on the day we're about to board to US. She was too happy to see me. She even hugged me tight and kissed me on my cheek. I didn't hug her back like what I'm usually doing. She noticed it. She noticed me being sad and not speaking. He asked me what's the problem and I told her straightly. 

"I am going to US and I will gonna leave you here" I said 

"You're got to be kidding, oppa'' she lightly hit me chest and smiled

"I never joked around you, Sora. I am always serious. I am going today" I said as I looked up at the sky to prevent my tears to fall

"W-wahat do you mean, oppa?" The wide smile on her lips faded away. 

"I said, I am going to leave you alone here. I said I am going far away from you" I closed my eyes and looked at her

Her eyes became teary and almost crying, "T-T-Tell me that you're just joking, oppa? Tell me" She held my hand

I moved my hand away from hers, "Why can't you understand me? I said I am not just joking?" 

She cried. Her nose became red and tears are falling, "y-y-you promised me that you will gonna stay by side like forever, right? You also promised but that you will gonna protect me to all. You /sniffs/ promise me that, oppa" She took a step towards me and hugged me

I pushed her and she fell on the ground. It's not my intention to push her. It's not my intention to let her fell on the ground. It really hurt me so much to see her crying because of me.

"Teukie" Mom called me who's sitting inside the car. "We're going now. What are you doing there?" 

"I am just taking to the nerd monster here" I said loudly. It's a hurtful words for Sora but I just let her hear me. This is the best way that I can do. I want her to forget me. And this is the best thing. 

She slowly stood up and hugged me again

I just pushed her again, "Don't hug me. You're a monster. You're just staining my clothes. To clear some things. Promise are made to be broken so don't you even expect to believe that I will gonna fulfill my promises. Second one, I just told you that I want you to be my friend because I am looking for someone's attention and you're that last person who can give that to me. I never treated you a my friend. I treated you like a simple nerd monster. Sometimes, you're making me creep because of your ugly face but I just didn't showed it to you because I still need your attention and now that I am done with you and can just leave you llike this. You're too lucky because I still ask you to see me for the formal bidding goodbye" I said straightly without even hesitating to stop. I held my feelings. I don't want to cry because she might notice that I am saying something such lies. I just let her cry in front of me and beg like she want something that she can eat. She's like a beggar who's asking for something. She tried to hug me for a lot of times but I'm just pushing him away. 

"I-I thought you're really different from all the people out there. I thought you're the person that I need. I thought, I finally found someone who can lean his shoulder for me to cry on. I thought, I finally found someone who can love me as I am. I thought, I finally found the person I want to spend all my remaining times with. But.... I thought wrong. I shouldn't trust you that much. I shouldn't love you" She slowly stood up and wiped her eyes. Seeing her like this made my heart scatter on the ground. I need to do this for her own sake. Or.... For my own only.

"And now you're happy because you got what you want from me. You should have to be thankful becuase I gave to you all you want. The attentions and the love" She looked up at me then turned away. "Thanks for being my fake friend. I felt being loved at least once" she glimpsed for the last time then smiled

I looked down and let my tears come out. I sobbed too loud but she can't hear me because she run too fast. I cried too much. I cried like hell. I saw her crying, I didn't even comfort her more worse is, I am the one who made her cry like hell. 

Have I done right? 

I can't still absorb the words that she left to me. She said she love me? 

But I love her too. She's the only girl who I loved this way. She's the only who gave me a lot of encouragements to face all my problems. Her shoulders became my pillow to cry on. Her fingers became my handkerchief to wipe away my tears. I used to be with her but since I did such things like this I am losing her. I left her alone. I let her cried and I brought a lot of pains to her. 

I don't know what's the right words to explain what I feels. There's no words can fit my pains and there's no words that can describe how much I regret all. 

*End Of Flashback*

Reminiscing all of these makes me let out of 1000000000000000000000 tears from my eyes. Now you know what Sora means to me. She means so much to me. She's the girl that I want. She's the girl I want to kiss. She's the girl I love from the start.

But how can I tell her that I am her old friend who hurt her when she didn't even remember my name?

Would I need to tell her straightly. I really hate hiding on my shell. I can't show my feelings towards to her because I've done wrong with her.

But I am just thinking and worrying if she will gonna change into a big one. I don't want to see her flirting with guys. I don't want to see her kissing with guys. I want to see her approaching me with open arms and waiting me to run towards her and hug her tight. I want to see her closing her eyes because I'm going to kiss her. I want to see her cheeks turns into red because I am sending her such cheesy lines. But what I want are really impossible. I don't think she can love me again.


[[ a/n: not that nice ending .. ]]