Tear Gas?

Dorm Room 2012

People began to text what they heard to their friends as the word spread around campus. Soon word reached Sehun’s class as girls shot him looks.
 

As class ended Sehun gathered his belongings and was about to walk out when a group of girls blocked his way.

"Yah, who do you think you are corrupting our oppa!" One of the girls shouted.

"What are you girls talking about?"

"You turned Luhan oppa GAY!" She shouted as everyone turned to look at him.

"He did what!?" Another girl shouted turning around. "I applied to this college because Luhan oppa is my sunbae!"

The girls were getting closer to Sehun when Luhan burst into the classroom. He saw the girls surrounding Sehun and made his way through the crowd. He grabbed Sehun's hand and pulled him out of the circle as they both ran out of the classroom.

 "Hyung what’s going on!?" Sehun shouted.

"It's that Lulu again." He explained.

"What did she do this time?"

"Look around." Luhan explained.

Sehun looked around to see pictures of him and Luhan kissing.

"She did this!?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"THERE THEY ARE!" A girl shouted.

------

"You guys..." Kyungsoo said looking at one of the pictures.

"Who would do something like this?" Suho asked.

"The same person who sent your brother that text." Kris explained.

"This girl really holds  grudges." Chen said shaking his head.

"We should try and find Luhan and Sehun." Lay said.

"Yeah, Luhan is popular all over campus, a lot of girls are going to be mad about this." Xiumin said taking the picture down.

"GET THAT FRESHMAN!" a girl shouted.

"It's Luhan and Sehun!" Suho said looking at the large mob of girls following them.

"Run!" Luhan shouted still holding Sehun's hand.

The group started running while the group of girls grew larger. They ran back to their dorm and up to their floor.

"You know, maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to run to our dorm." Kai said looking out of the window.

"We did it without thinking, it can't be helped." Kris explained.

"Now what? Those girls don't look like they will leave." Lay said looking frightened.

"Calm down they'll leave once they have to go to class." Suho said smiling.

--------

Five hours later.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!?" Luhan shouted.

"They are very stubborn." Xiumin said shaking his head.

"I'm starting to get hungry." Tao said rubbing his stomach.

"We have to get something to eat." Kyungsoo said as his stomach began to growl.

"I don't think those girls will let us just walk passed them." Chanyeol explained.

"Well, there's only one way then." Suho said pulling his phone out.

-------

"Yah!" Yongha shouted.

"I'm not asking you to get I just want to see if I guessed the color of your boxers!" Mira shouted.

"Let go of my pants!" He shouted.

Just then Mira's phone rang as she looked at the caller.

"You got lucky." She said looking at Yongha as she answered the phone. "What's up Suho?"

"We have a bit of a situation on campus."

"A situation?"

"Lulu-"

"We're on our way." She said hanging up.

"What's going on?" Yongha asked.

"The guys need help."

"You change when it comes to them."

"Do I hear jealousy in your tone?" She asked smiling.

"NO!" He shouted.

"Don't worry, they are like my brothers." She said patting him on the head. "Aigoo, Yongha you are adorable when you're jealous."

"Shut up." He said grabbing the key to the car.

-------
Kyeongmi had made it back to campus and was on her way to her apartment as she began to rant.

"Aigoo~ I hate the cold." Kyeongmi said looking around. "I should have stayed in the Caribbean for a few more months." She said whining.

She passed the dorm and saw the flood of girls shouting at the dorm.

"Oooh this looks interesting." She said pulling into an empty parking space.

She got out and walked towards the crowd.

"What's going on?" She asked one of the girls.

"Haven't you heard!? Luhan oppa is gay and he's with his gay lover in their dorm right now!" She explained.

"So let me get this straight, all of you girls are here because Luhan is gay?"

"That's right!" She shouted.

"Are you all idiots?" She said laughing.

The crowd turned to her and shot her glares.

"What did you say to us!?" A girl shouted.

"I asked if you girls are idiots."

"Get that !" A girl shouted about to attack Kyeongmi when someone pulled her by the hair.

"Yah, you should watch your tongue." Mira said pulling her back making her fall.

"Oh, Raina." Kyeongmi said smiling.

"Unnie, its Mira not Raina." She said with a sigh.

"Ah, that's right." She said laughing.

"YAH! Who do you two think you are!" Another girl shouted.

"That's easy, I'm Kyeongmi and this is Mira." Kyeongmi explained.

"Stop being sarcastic!" She shouted.

"You asked her who we were and she told you. I don't think that's being sarcastic." Mira said laughing.

"We don't have time for you two, we need to pull those two apart!" She explained.

"We can't let you do that." Mira said smiling.

"Really? You and this chick think you can stop the Luhan fanclub?" She asked looking at Mira.

"You girls really have no lives." Mira said shaking her head. "Here unnie." She said handing her a gas mask.

"What's this for?" She asked putting it on.

"You'll see. Okay Yongha." She said speaking into her bluetooth.

Suddenly gas filled the area as the other girls began to disperse.

"Is this tear gas!?" One of the girls shouted.

"Yes, yes it is." Mira said laughing.


"We'll be back!" She shouted as the front of the building cleared out.

 


A/N: hey~ So this weeks chapters are a little late in the week, BUT I still kept my promise of updating weekly~