You're the only one I love ♥

You're the only one I love ♥

 

reason why I love you. i don't need beautiful wordds to describe you, I don't need anything in this worl to compare to you what I need is you and only you. I love your every smile whenever I'm not in the mood to talk to you ( you don't know that coz I'm not telling you), I love your every hug whenever I don't feel well, I love you I love yous because it makes me feel that I'm the luckiest girl in the world for you to say those words to me. You don't know how I feel whenever i feel you're by my side, when I know you won't leave and when I know you're going to protect me from all those creepy things that will come to us. I love you because you are you, I love you because you love me for who I am, I love you because your trying your best to be sweet LOL, I love you because you trust me and I trust you too, I love you because even though you're busy as hell you still find time to talk to me and I love you because I love you nothing more, nothing less. When the time comes and you're going to leave me I won't cry, I won't say goodbye and I won't wave goodbye. I'll say take care because I know you'll be coming back for me. I will patiently waiting for you like i always do because that's how much I love you. i don't need forever with you i just need a lifetime, a lifetime full of love and happiness, a lifetime just the two of us no arguements, no fights just love. if I'm going to be reincarnate and I'll be choosing whom to love i'll still choose you because my heart only wants you and no else. okay this is getting long drama, enough with the smooth , all I wanted to say is comeback soon okay? I'll be waiting for you forever and you're the first person who I give this kind of thing so I'm serious and feel special okay :)))

 

 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MON AMORE ♥♥♥