Chapter 1: Friends?

Promises.

"YAH! HAERIN-AH! IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET UP NOW I'LL TICKLE YOU!" Donghyun-oppa, my annoying older brother who might as well be deemed as a younger brother burst into my room as I groaned and tried to shift my lazy out of bed.

My eyes weren't even open as I folded the sheets and groaned a reply which sounded more like a disoriented frog than a girl. 

Glancing into that huge bathroom mirror, I slowly opened my eyes and started to go about my daily morning activities. Brush my teeth, shower, wear my clothes, slap my brother's back when he tries to make a lame joke, and eat my breakfast. Then I slip into my Vans and step out of home, seeing Minwoo-oppa, standing at my porch, waiting, and I drag him by his hood to start our short walk to the bus stop.

"Y'know you have to stop damaging my hoods?" he sighed, pouting with puppy eyes that I grew immune to over the years.

"Y'know you have to stop trying, and failing, to act cool at my pathetic looking porch?" I retorted, sticking out my tongue and giving him a biscuit from my lunchbox.

He took it and starting biting into the chocolate exterior of the vanilla filled cookie. Just then, these two guys, twins, approached the bus stop and smiled. They were gorgeous. One was blonde, the other had black hair. With eyes that sparkle like diamonds and refined jawlines, they stood out, not just because of their height.

The blonde one spoke to me, in a gentle yet low voice. "Does the bus go to this school?" he then showed me a paper, with Minwoo-oppa's and my school's name on it. He had a curious smile and a twinkle in his round eyes.

"Well yeah, we're kinda heading there too so I guess you guys can follow us." I tried to sound friendly and approachable, and managed an awkward grin. 

"Oh really? Well uh, thanks! I guess we'll just follow you. Are you two students as well?" the blonde one replied. The dark haired boy looked like he was on the verge of speaking till his brother cut him off.

Before my lips could even manage a reply, Minwoo-oppa spoke in a slightly defensive tone. "We are. And you guys are transfer students?" I nudged him for being rude and he poked me back. The dark haired one smirked at me.

"Yeah!" they replied. In unison.

"Hey uh, would you guys be our first friends?" The dark haired one then asked, with a smile that could melt a million girls' hearts. I blushed almost immediately and received a stare from Minwoo.

"Y-yeah...I guess. I'm Kim Haerin, a 15 year old student."

"I'm No Minwoo, 16 right now."

"We're the Jo twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin!" They gestured to themselves at the mention of their names. Their introduction was so seamlessly synchronised that it seemed planned.

So I guess this morning, I gained two new friends.