Changmin's Hunger

When Changmin is Hungry

// A.N. This is one long one-shot, so please bear with me. :D//

It was two in the morning in Seoul, Korea. Everyone was expected to be sleeping. Including the idols of SM Entertainment.


In the SM Dorm, there was nothing but just plain silence. All lights were off. All the doors were locked. And everything was all quiet. Well, not really.

In TVXQ's dorm, there was someone talking. Talking on the phone to be exact. And that person, was Yunho.

" Yes, I would really want to see you someday, but, I think the company won't even allow me to." Yunho said as he pressed his ear on his phone. It was clear that he was talking to someone.

Yunho has been staying up late these days, talking to someone on his phone, secretly. No one knows who he's talking to, not even his own room mate, Changmin.

" Please, just give me a little more time. Once I'm through with all my promotions, I'll try my best to meet up with you and the other boys. And maybe. I could tag Changmin along with me." Yunho said as he drank one shot of Soju.

Yunho spent fifteen minutes talking to the person on his phone, before someone knocked on his door.

" Yeah, that's fine-- Come in." Yunho said .

The door opened, and by the door was his room mate-slash- maknae of the group, Changmin.

" Hey, I'm gonna call you back, Changmin's with me." Yunho said as he hung the phone up.

He looked at his younger brother, who was still in his PJ's, as he clutched to a hotdog-shaped pillow. Yunho, then looked at himself, and realized that he was still wearing jeans and a tee.

" Yunho-hyung, where are you going?" Changmin asked, as he rubbed his eyes.

" Um, no where, Changmin." Yunho replied.

" Hyung, why are you still wearing jeans? And why are you still awake? It's like two in the morning." Changmin asked, still clutching to a pillow.

" Uh, I lost track of time." Yunho lied.

The maknae just nodded his head.

" Changmin, what do you want?" Yunho asked.

" I'm hungry." Changmin replied, cutely.

" Ugh. Changmin, it's two a.m. And, I though you had some snacks with Kyuhyun and Minho a while ago." Yunho complained.

" I wasn't full. Hyung, please buy food for me, I'm really hungry." Changmin begged.

" Changmin, all the stores are closed, I don't know how to cook, and probably, we don't have food anymore. So, please, sleep." Yunho said, with a straight face.

" Hyung, please." Changmin begged, as he showed him his aegyo.

" You , Changmin. Aegyo doesn't work on me." Yunho said, with a chuckle.

" Hyung. Then what should I do? I'm very hungry." Changmin asked.

Yunho was silent for a moment before he replied:

" You should go to Victoria. Probably, she can cook for you."

" Sure. But, I'm shy." Changmin mumbled.

" Don't be shy. She's just a regular girl. Well, that's unless if you have a crush--" Yunho said, but, got cut off by Changmin.

" No! No! I do not have a crush on Victoria-noona! I don't! I don't!" Changmin stressed out, trying to make his point.

Yunho just laughed at him and said:

" Well, go on. Ask her to cook for you."

Changmin sighed and replied:

" Fine. I'll go to Vic-noona."

Afterwards, he left Yunho's room. He was still clutching to the pillow as he walked going to f(x)'s room, which was just a floor above theirs.

He knocked on the door. He ruffled his own hair to make him look like that he just woke up.

He knocked a few more times before he heard someone say:

" Who the hell knocks on my door at two in the morning?"

Changmin widened his eyes. He was scared, that's a fact. But, hunger won't stop him from anything.

The door opened, and he saw Victoria. She was also wearing her PJ's, which meant that she woke because of his knocking.

" Changmin. What are you doing here?" Victoria asked, while rubbing her eyes.

" Noona, I'm hungry." Changmin replied.

" Ugh. Changmin, it's two in the morning. And yet, your hungry?" Victoria asked.

" That's me, noona. I'm always hungry." Changmin said.

Victoria nodded her head and said:

" Go home, Changmin. I can't do anything if you're hungry. All you need to do is wait until tomorrow."

" But, noona. Yunho-hyung won't even buy me food. I'm really hungry, and I need to eat." Changmin begged.

" No, Changmin. Go home. I'm really tired." Victoria said as he attempted to close the door.

" Noona. Please." Changmin said as he blocked the door from closing.

" No. Changmin. I'm tired. You're hungry. And the best way for us to cure these conditions is to sleep. So, sleep." Victoria said.

" Noona, please. I'm very hungry." Changmin asked, as he showed her his aegyo.

Victoria chuckled as she saw him do his aegyo. But, she got her act straight and said:

" No, Changmin."

Changmin sighed, and thought it was hopeless. But, an idea popped into his mind.

" Noona neomu yeppeo---" Changmin sang, but got cut off by Victoria.

" Fine. Fine. Come on, get in."

" Yes! Thanks, noona." Changmin said as he entered the door.

" Whatever, Changmin." Victoria said as she closed the door.

Changmin looked around f(x)'s dorm. It looked big, bigger than the dorm he shared with Yunho.

" Make yourself comfortable." Victoria said as she got some rice from the casserole and some ingredients from the refrigerator .

Changmin sat down on the chair closest to Victoria, and watched her cook food for him.

" Thank you, noona." Changmin said with a smile.

" No problem, Changmin." Victoria replied as she continued mixing everything in the casserole.

" You know, if I only knew how to cook, I'd cook my own food." Changmin said.

Victoria widened her eyes and asked:

" You don't know how to cook?"

Changmin innocently shook his head.

" Don't worry, once we have nothing to do, I'll teach you how to cook." Victoria said with a smile.

" Really?" Changmin asked, sounding a little excited.

Victoria nodded her head.

" Yes! Finally." Changmin cheered by himself.

Victoria chuckled at him as she continued what she was doing.

She added all the ingredients and placed some rice in the casserole. She added some butter and some salt and pepper and mixed everything in the casserole one more time.

Changmin smelled the aroma that filled the room. The smell of butter, herbs and spices mixed all together while heated on mid-fire.

" That's smells so good." Changmin said, as he closed his eyes.

" That's my cooking. Victoria said, sounding a little proud.

Changmin opened his eyes and found Victoria cooking an egg in the frying pan.

" What's the egg for?" Changmin asked.

" Um, you eat it with egg." Victoria said as she placed some salt in the egg.

" Awesome." Changmin sad to himself.

A few minutes passed and Victoria finally finished cooking. She placed the fried rice in a plate, and she placed the egg on top of the rice.

She got a  water bottle from the fridge and served both the food and water to Changmin.

" Wow. Thanks." Changmin thanked.

" It's okay. Now, go on. Taste it." Victoria said as ruffled his hair.

Changmin smiled at her before tasting the food Victoria cooked for him.

Changmin smiled as he felt everything melt in his mouth.

" Oh God, this is amazing." Changmin said as he continued to take more bites.

" Well, I'm glad to hear that." Victoria said.

" You know, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal are so lucky to be your group mates. Aside from having a very nice leader, they also have an amazing cook. I mean, they're so lucky to taste this every day!" Changmin said as he swallowed his food.

" Uh. Actually, they don't taste this every day." Victoria replied.

" Well, not every day. But, at least they did. What did the other girls say about this?" Changmin asked.

" They didn't say anything, yet." Victoria replied.

" What's with the 'yet?' " Changmin asked.

" Well, to be honest. This is a new recipe I've been working on. And I tried it on you. And since, you like it, well, I'm happy." Victoria replied with a smile.

" Really? So, you think it'd be best if I tried the recipe first?" Changmin asked.

" Yeah. You're like the perfect person." Victoria said with a smile.

Changmin smiled at her back and they ended up smiling at each other for couple of minutes.

It was when Victoria snapped out of it and said:

" You gotta eat, you're food's getting cold."

" Okay." Changmin replied as he continued eating.

Changmin and Victoria were talking to each other while eating when they were interrupted by the door opening.

Both of them looked at the direction of the door and found a short haired girl, wearing her PJ's while rubbing her eyes.

" Oh, Amber. Did we wake you up?" Victoria asked.

" No, unnie. I woke up because it smelled like garlic. And by the way, why are you awake and why are you cooking, it's like two in the morning?" Amber asked.

" Ask the person in front of me." Victoria replied as she pointed at Changmin.

Amber looked at Changmin, and afterwards, she widened her eyes.

" Oh My God! Why are you here? Are you guys dating secretly?" Amber asked.

" No! Heck no!" both of the replied at the same time.

" Oh really? Who knows you guys really are dating? What about those pictures on the Internet? The one about your reflection on the spoon. A lot of people saw it you know." Amber said.

" Yeah, we know that, Amber. But, you know, we were just hanging out together. She decided to treat me for lunch, so, I decided to go with her." Changmin replied.

" Why were you hanging out in the first place?" Amber asked.

Both of them remained silent.

" Oh My God! Don't tell me both you really secretly dated." Amber asked.

" No." Victoria and Changmin replied, straight to the point.

Amber just laughed at them loudly and said:

" I just really hope you guys aren't dating. Because if you are, Kim Youngmin and Lee Sooman are gonna kill you guys."

Both of them just snubbed and continued what they were doing.

" Well, have fun on your date." Amber said as she entered the room she and Krystal shared.

But, once she got in, Krystal got out of the room, and rubbed her eyes.

" Amber-unnie? Vic-unnie? Changmin-oppa? What are you guys doing here? It's two in the morning."  Krystal asked.

" Nothing, Krystal. Go back to sleep. There's nothing to see in here." Amber said as she blocked Krystal from going out of the room.

Krystal looked over Amber's shoulder and saw Victoria and Changmin in front of each other.

" Oh My God. So, it is true." Krystal said as she passed by Amber.

" No. It's not true. "Changmin said.

" Oh, heck yeah it is. I saw the pictures. Well, I think everyone did." Krystal said, while a smirk.

" Okay. Those pictures may be true but that doesn't mean we're dating." Victoria said, to defend herself, and Changmin.

" Okay. Well, explain why Changmin-oppa is here right now." Krystal said.

" I was hungry." Changmin replied.

" And he asked me to cook for him." Victoria added.

Krystal had that look of dissatisfaction on her face, and she smelled her surroundings.

" What you're cooking smells so different. I've never smelled it before. Did you cook it especially for him?" Krystal asked.

" Oh God. There she goes again." Amber said, as she covered her face.

" There she what?" Changmin asked.

" She goes all around ,asking for answers, and once you give her the correct answer, she's not satisfied with it." Amber explained.

Changmin nodded his head and replied:

" Krystal, I assure you. Nothing's going on between Vic and I."

" Yeah, right. Well, try explaining the picture." Krystal said, with an angry tone.

" Aish, this girl. Really, Krystal. Why can't you just believe that nothing happened between both of us." Victoria complained.

" I'm sorry, unnie. But, I need to know the truth." Krystal said.

She walked and approached Victoria and Changmin, and she asked:

" Tell me. Are you two dating or not?"

This time, Amber sighed loudly and said:

" Oh My God! Krystal, could you just please stop being such a and go to sleep. They already said that they aren't dating. Please, stop forcing them to tell something that you shouldn't know."

" Oh." Victoria said, quiet shocked.

" Burn." Changmin added.

Krystal was shocked as well, she turned around and said:

" What did you just call me?"

" I'm sorry, but, it's the truth. You are some sort of a ."

Krystal looked seriously offended, and she yelled:

" Amber, you are so dead! I'm telling Sica-unnie about this."

Afterwards, she stormed out of the room.

Just a few moments after she stormed out of the room, Sulli and Luna came out of their shared room and started asking them some questions.

" What happened?" Sulli asked.

" I don't know what happened, but, I definitely heard the word ." Luna added.

" Well, since Krystal was being such a , she went to SNSD's dorm, and told Jessica what happened." Amber replied.

" Well, that's what you get for calling her a ." Changmin said.

" Yeah. Things are gonna get hard on you. You know how Jessica gets mad." Victoria added.

" I don't care. Anyway, she's also a ." Amber replied.

" Wait. Hold on. What the hell's going on in here?" Sulli asked.

" Well. First, Changmin was hungry. So he came here and asked for food. I was talking to him, when Amber and Krystal spotted us. Krystal thought we were dating so she interrogated us, an it was when Amber called her a ." Victoria explained.

Luna and Sulli both nodded their heads and Sulli said:

" Well, it's actually better if we don't take part of this.

" Yeah. I'd rather stay here than watch Sica-unnie scold you like hell." Luna said as she led Sulli back into their shared room and locked the door.

The three people outside sighed and Changmin asked:

" Well, who knows what's happening to Krystal?"

" I don't know. I don't care." Amber replied.

" Probably, she's already at the fourth floor." Victoria guessed.

The other two idols with her nodded their heads in agreement.

Apparently, Victoria was right.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Krystal was already stomping her feet as she approached Girls' Generation's dormitory and knocked on the door repeatedly.

" Sica-unnie! Wake up!" Krystal yelled as she repeatedly knocked on the door.

But, there was no answer.

" Sica-unnie! Wake up! I need to tell you something!" Krystal yelled once more.

This time, someone opened the door. Yoona, to be exact.

" Krystal? What are you doing here?" Yoona asked as she hand-combed her hair.

" Hi, twin. I know it's like two-fifteen in the morning, but, I really need to tell Sica-unnie something. So, can I come in?  Krystal asked.

" Sure. Come in." Yoona replied as she yawned.

Krystal entered her older sister's dormitory and asked:

" So, where is Sica-unnie's room?"

" There. The one with the snowflake on the door." Yoona replied.

Krystal nodded her head and knocked on the door.

" Sica-unnie, I need to tell you something!" Krystal yelled, catching the close-to- sleeping Yoona's attention.

Apparently, instead of waking only Jessica up, it woke the entire Girls' Generation up.

Two other doors, the ones on her left and right opened, and six other girls went out of the room.

" Krystal? Why are you here? Why aren't you in your dorm?" Taeyeon asked.

" I'm sorry, unnie. But, I need to talk to Sica-unnie. Like, I really need to talk to her." Krystal said.

" Stal, do you realize that it's two-fifteen in the morning?" Hyoyeon asked.

" And that you're in different dormitory, waking nine other girls up." Sooyoung added.

" Did something happen? Is it something really important that you really needed to tell Sica-unnie about it now?" Sunny asked.

Krystal just nodded her head.

" What happened, Stal?" Tiffany asked.

" Amber-unnie called me a ." Krystal replied.

The seven other girls widened their eyes.

" Oh, she's gonna get something from Sica-unnie." Seohyun commented.

Barely a second passed when the door in the middle opened, and Jessica, had her eyes wide as she asked:

" Who called my sister a ?"

" Unnie--" Krystal said.

" Who called you a , Soojung-ah?" Jessica asked.

" Amber-unnie did." Krystal replied.

Jeesica exhaled loudly and said:

" No one's calling my sister a . Where is she? I'm gonna teach her something."

Yuri, who was behind Sica immediately held on to her and said:

" Unnie, it's two in the morning! Can't you at least wait until tomorrow? You could do whatever you want to do to her tomorrow, but, please. Not now." Yuri said as she held on to Jessica.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and said:

" For my sister, nothing's blocking my way. Now, excuse me and let me teach that Taiwanese girl a lesson."

Afterwards, the Jung sisters stormed out of the dormitory, leaving eight dumbfounded girls staring at each other.

" So?" Sunny asked as she looked at the other girls.

" Should we follow them?" Yoona added.

" Or stay here?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Taeyeon-unnie, what do you think?" Seohyun asked.

" Well, I think it'd be better if we stay here, and let Jessica do her job." Taeyeon replied.

" But, unnie. What if Jessica literally murders Amber for calling her sister a ? We need to do something before Jessica does something really bad." Tiffany said.

" And cause a scandal between SoShi and f(x)." Yuri added.

" Yeah, unnie. We need to stop her, like now." Sunny said.

Taeyeon was silent for a moment before she said:

" Okay. Let's go, I have a feeling things would get really hard now. We gotta stop Sica."

" Copy, unnie." the seven other girls replied.

Afterwards, they left their dorm immediately, and chased after the Jung sisters. And even from a far, they heard Jessica yelling:

" AMBER LIU, COME HERE! YOU'RE SO GONNA GET SOMETHING FROM ME!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Meanwhile, in SHINee's dormitory, Key was on the verge of sleeping, when he heard someone yell:

" AMBER LIU, COME HERE! YOU'RE SO GONNA GET SOMETHING FROM ME!"

Once Key heard Amber's name, he immediately jumped up from his bed and went out of his shared room with Jonghyun.

He went out and saw Onew outside, trying to listen to something.

" Onew-hyung, did you hear anything?" Key asked the leader.

" Yeah. It sounded like Sica-noona. And, dude, she was talking to Amber." Onew replied to his dongsaeng.

" Hyung, should we go and follow them? And check out what's happening?" Key asked.

" Yah! You're really a troublemaker. We shouldn't meddle with their businesses. We should just stay here, and just ask the others what happened tomorrow." Onew replied as hit Key slightly on the head.

" Hyung. We should go there. It's Amber we're talking about. What happens if Sica-noona does something to Amber? Breaks her bone or something?" Key asked.

" Then, all we can do is say sorry." Onew replied.

"Aish, hyung. Please, I'm really worried for her." Key said.

" Why?" Onew asked.

" Because he has a crush on her." someone replied.

Both Key and Onew turned around, and saw Jonghyun walking out of the room, with a smirk on his face.

" Okay. How the hell do you know that I have a crush on Amber?" Key asked.

" Dude, you are so hecking obvious." Jonghyun replied.

" What do you mean by, " you are so hecking obvious?" Key asked.

" Well, you always get jealous if Amber hangs out with either Henry or Kris. And one more thing, you always stare at her." Jonghyun replied.

" I do not stare at her." Key said.

" Oh yeah, you do." Onew and Jonghyun said at the same time.

" Aish. You really mind putting effort on minding those little things I have with Amber, huh." Key asked.

Onew and Jonghyun nodded their heads and Jonghyun said:

" Well, it's because I know you have plans of getting into a relationship with her."

" And it could be the only proof to prove your uality." Onew added.

Key widened his eyes and yelled:

" Yah! Seriously! Why bring my uality in the topic?"

" Sorry. I've always expected you not to be interested in women because you look pretty gay to me." Onew said.

" Yah! Hyung, you're so mean!" Key said as he started hitting Onew.

The two boys started laughing and teasing Key about him liking Amber, when they heard someone ask:

" Is Key-umma have dreams about Amber again?"

" Or is he sleepwalking again?" someone added.

The three boys turned around and found Minho and Taemin going out of their room.

" What are we doing here? It's like two in the morning. Why are we all awake? Do we have a schedule or anything?" Taemin asked.

" Well, we don't have any schedule, but, there is something we need to do." Onew replied.

" What is it?" Minho asked.

" Sleep." Onew replied as he yawned.

" Yah! Hyung! We need to go and follow them. What if something happens to Amber?" Key asked.

" Oh. So he does care." Minho teased.

" Not now, Minho. Not now." Key warned his dongsaeng.

" So, are you expecting us to follow Sica-noona so that we could stop her from hurting your crush?" Jonghyun asked.

Key just nodded his head.

" So, now you're expecting us to follow them to the sixth floor? That's like four stories above us." Taemin said, clearly showing his laziness.

" If you don't want to go with me, you could just go back to sleep, I'm not forcing you. Now, what I really need to do is follow them and protect Amber." Key said as he stormed out of the room, and chased Jessica and the other girls.

" Yah! Kim Kibum!" Onew yelled as he followed Key.

Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin were left, staring at each other.

" So, do you have plans of following them too, hyung?" Minho asked.

" Maybe yes. Maybe no." Jonghyun replied.

" Well, I wouldn't want to see Sica-noona mad. You do know that when she gets mad, it's really the hard-core mad." Taemin said.

Jonghyun was silent for a moment before he said:

" Which makes things more interesting. Come on, let's go."

Afterwards, he left the room, and followed Key and Onew.

The maknaes were left staring into blank space.

" So, are you following them too, hyung?" Taemin asked.

" Well, that's basically the only thing we could do. Let's go." Minho said as he grabbed Taemin's hand and led him going to f(x)'s dorm, where a big fight may be occurring.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Once the girls made it out of their dormitory, not all girls chased Jessica. The seven other girls ran to Jessica, while Taeyeon went down the stairs and ran to Super Junior's dorm.

She knocked on the door repeatedly, and started yelling to wake them up.

" Teukie-oppa! Wake up." Taeyeon yelled as she knocked on the door repeatedly.

But, silence followed after that.

" Teukie-oppa, please wake up. It's really important." Taeyeon said as she continued knocking on the door.

Finally, the door opened. Bit the person who opened the door did not look happy at all.

" Teuk-opp-- oh. Hello, Heechul-oppa." Taeyeon said.

" Taeyeon? Why the hell are you here? It's two in the morning." Heechul asked, while petting his cat, Heebum.

" Well, it's kind of an emergency." Taeyeon replied.

" What kind of emergency? Did your puppy fall down the toilet again?" Heechul asked.

" No. No. It's not that. It's--" Taeyeon replied, but got cut off by someone.

" Heechul-ah? Are you awake?" someone asked.

Taeyeon looked over Heechul's shoulder and asked:

" Is that Hankyung- oppa?"

" Uh, apparently. Yeah, it is." Heechul replied.

Hankyung went out of his room. Ruffling his hair, he asked:

" Taeyeon? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be back at your dorm?"

" I'm sorry oppa, but, as I said, it's an emergency. And I need to talk to Teukie-oppa about this." Taeyeon replied.

The two boys were silent for a moment, before they said:

" Sure. Knock on the third door to your left. But, make sure not to wake Kim Youngwoon up, he gets really mad."

" Arasso." Taeyeon replied as she entered the dorm and walked to Leeteuk's room.

Taeyeon knocked on the door three times before saying:

" Leeteuk-oppa. There's an emergency. We need your help."

But, silence followed after that.

" Oppa, wake up." Taeyeon said.

But, instead of Leeteuk waking up,
the main vocals and dancers woke up.

" Who's calling me?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Calling you, my . No one's calling you, freak." Donghae teased.

" I clearly heard Teukie-Hyung's name." Sungmin added.

The six boys looked at Taeyeon and greeted her.

" Oh. Hey Taeyeon-ssi." Ryeowook said with a smile.

" It's good, seeing you in our dorm at two in the morning." Kyuhyun added.

" What are you doing here in the first place?" Yesung asked, while holding on to his turtle-shaped pillow.

" Well, as I said, for the third time, there's an emergency." Taeyeon explained.

" Emergency about what?" Hankyung asked.

" Well, in a few minutes I am expecting a huge fight between Jessica and Amber." Taeyeon replied.

Once she said the word 'fight', Siwon and SJ-M's Chinese members, Zhou Mi and Henry went out of their shared room, and joined the conversation.

" You know, it's really bad to fight with each other. So, I wanna ask, who was fighting? Jessica and Amber? " Siwon said, in a priestly way.

" Amber? No, we have to go there now, and stop the fight. She can't stand a chance against Sica-noona. We have to go and help her." Henry panicked.

Zhou Mi chuckled and placed an arm around Henry.

" Concerned of Amber, huh?  I knew it, you have a crush on her." Zhou Mi said while chuckling.

" Yah! Hyung! That was supposed to be our secret." Henry said as he pouted his lips.

" Okay. Sorry, Mochi." Zhou Mi added.

" Aish. You're calling me Mochi again. " Henry cursed.

The other Super Junior members and Taeyeon were laughing. And because of that, it woke Shindong and Kibum up.

" What's with the laughing?" Shindong asked.

" Celebrating something without us? At two in the morning despite knowing we have an early schedule later." Kibum added as he looked at his watch.

" Sorry, oppa. But, it's an emergency. " Taeyeon replied.

Kibum widened his eyes, and afterwards, he asked:

" So, Taeyeon, are you dorm hopping for some reason?"

" Well, kinda. I came here to wake Teukie-oppa up, but, I woke you all up instead." Taeyeon replied.

Kibum nodded his head.

" So, should we wake Teukie-hyung up?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Well, that would be a good idea." Taeyeon replied.

Yesung and Ryeowook started knocking on the door, and just a few moments after that, the door opened, revealing a slightly mad Kangin.

" Dude. It's two in the morning. Why are you waking me up. Our schedule is still at nine a.m." Kangin complained.

" Sorry, hyung. But, there's an emergency." Ryeowook said.

" Yeah, and we need to talk to Teukie-hyung, now." Yesung demanded.

" Well, that won't be possible because Teukie-hyung is sleeping." Kangin replied.

" Come on, oppa. Could you at least tell him that's very important. Just tell him that two of his dongsaengs are fighting." Taeyeon requested.

" Well, you don't need to." someone said.

Afterwards, Leeteuk went out of the room and said:

" So, now we're all awake at two in the morning."

" Yeah. Did we wake you up?" Eunhyuk asked.

" No, I just woke up when I heard Kangin's bed creek." he replied.

The other boys nodded their heads and Sungmin said:

" Hyung, there's an emergency."

" Yeah. Amber and Jessica are fighting." Donghae added.

" Really, why?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, now's the time to ask Kim Taeyeon." Heechul said as he eyed her.

The other boys looked at Taeyeon, and she replied:

" Amber called Krystal a ."

" Oh." Kibum said.

" Burn." Shindong added.

" Why did Amber call her a . Doesn't she realize the danger she's put her in?" Zhou Mi asked.

" I don't know, oppa. But, we seriously need to stop them now." Taeyeon replied.

" Yeah. I agree. We need to stop them now, because Amber might get hurt." Henry added.

" Ugh. This boy's always concerned about Amber." Kangin complained.

" Well, I guess he's concerned because she's his dongsaeng. I mean, aren't you concerned of Amber and Jessica?" Siwon said, to defend Henry.

" I am concerned." Kangin replied.

" So, let's go. We gotta help them." Hankyung said.

" Yeah. Let's go." Kyuhyun said as he ran to the door.

Leeteuk grabbed him by collar and said:

" No. Only Taeyeon and I will be going there. The rest of you. Go to sleep. We don't need your help."

Kyuhyun just nodded his head and stayed where he is.

" Are you ready to go?" Taeyeon asked.

" Yeah. Let's go." Leeteuk replied as the leaders exited the dorm.

They left the fourteen boys looking at each other.

" So, do you wanna follow them?" Heechul asked.

" Are you serious? You wanna see a bunch of girls fight?" Hankyung asked his hyung.

" Well, to be honest, I wanna see them fight." Yesung replied.

" Yeah. I wanna see them fight too." Kangin added.

" Guys, we shouldn't be just watching them fight, we should help them stop the fight." Shindong  said.

" Yeah. He's right. We need to stop them." Sungmin added.

" So, what are we waiting for?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Let's go." Zhou Mi said as he led the other boys outside the dorm.

The climbed up the stairs, and as they were walking, they heard a yell that echoed throughout the entire staircase.

" Yah! Kim Kibum!"

" Is that Onew?" Donghae asked.

" Sounds like him. " Siwon replied.

A few moments later, Key came running, and Onew was just behind up, trying to catch him.

" Hyung! We need to help them." Key said to Onew, who was holding on to his arm.

" Key, all we could is wait. Wait until tomorrow." Onew said as he tried to drag Key down the stairs, and back to their down.

" Onew-ssi." Ryeowook called out.

Both Onew and Key turned around and simply smiled at their hyungs.

" Why are you guys awake?" Kibum asked.

" We heard Sica-noona scream." Onew replied.

" Really? So, are you going to f(x)'s dorm to check out what's happening?" Henry asked.

" Yeah. And this man beside me wanted to protect Amber." Onew replied.

" Same here thing here. Someone wants to help Amber as well." Kyuhyun said as he high-fived Onew.

A few moments later, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin met up with the other boys.

" Didn't I tell you to stay in the dorm?" Onew asked.

" Sorry, hyung. We wanted to check out what was happening." Jonghyun replied.

" And apparently, the Super Junior hyungs wanted to check it out too." Minho said as he waved at the Super Junior members.

The Super Junior members waved back at him and just smiled.

" So, now that we're all here, we should check out what's happening." Taemin said.

The other boys agreed and afterwards, they ran going to f(x)'s dorm.

Once they reached the sixth floor, which was where f(x)'s dorm was, they first thing they heard was one loud slap, and Jessica yelling:

" HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AND MY SISTER A ?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having fun drinking shots of Soju when they heard:

" HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AND MY SISTER A ?"

They immediately swallowed what they were drinking and Baekhyun asked:

" Is that Sica-noona?"

" Sound like her." Xiumin replied.

" Yeah. What is she doing up there? Shouldn't she be back down there in her dorm?" Chanyeol asked.

" And what is she doing? It's two a.m., and she's awake screaming." Chen added.

" You know, it's just like asking why we're still awake at two a.m., drinking shots when we have a performance tomorrow." Baekhyun said.

The three other boys nodded their heads and afterwards, Kris went out of his room, shared with Lay, Tao and Suho.

" I swear, I heard Sica's voice. " Kris said as he rubbed his eyes.

" Yeah. We did too." Chen replied.

Afterwards, Suho went out of the room, still rubbing his eyes. Once he saw the four boys with shot glasses, he widened his eyes and yelled:

" Why are you drinking shots at two a.m.? We have a performance later!"

" Don't worry, Joonma, we're not drunk." Xiumin replied.

" But still, you might not be able to focus." Suho said.

The boys just nodded their heads and decided to follow Suho's orders. Anyway, he is EXO-K's leader.

" By the way, did you hear Sica-noona scream a while ago?" Chanyeol asked.

" Nope." Suho replied.

" Oh really. Cause we did, and we have plans of checking out what's happening." Chanyeol replied.

Suho just nodded his head.

" Well, I guess that fight's over, so I guess--" Kris said, but got interrupted by a loud scream.

" I HATE YOU KRYSTAL! I HATE YOU JESSICA! TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW HOW I ENDED UP LIKING ES LIKE YOU!"

" Woah." Chen said.

" Was that Amber?" Kris asked.

" And did she just call Krystal a ?" Suho added.

A few moments later, Tao and Lay went out of their room and Lay asked:

" Did I just hear Amber yell something?"

" Yeah. She yelled at Jessica and Krystal." Baekhyun replied.

" Guys, maybe they're fighting, and we should stop them." Tao said.

" Good idea. But, I'd rather not meddle with their fight. What if we become part of it?" Xiumin asked.

It was silent for a moment before Suho said:

" If we become a part of their fight, well, at least we tried to help."

Afterwards, he stormed out of the room, and decided to check on the fight.

" Yah! Kim Joonmyeon!" Lay yelled as he followed Suho, who was going to f(x)'s dorm to check on the fight.

" I guess, I'll check on it as well." Kris said as he ran and followed his dongsaengs.

The five boys left stared at each other, before a door opened.

Four boys went out of that room, and Luhan said:

" I swear I heard Lay yell."

" Yeah. He chased after Suho, who's currently checking out what's happening up top." Tao replied.

" Why ,what happened?" D.O asked.

" Well, Amber called both Jessica and Krystal es." Chanyeol explained.

" Woah. So, are you telling me that there's a fight going on right now?" Kai asked.

" Well, yeah." Baekhyun replied.

" I wanna watch. I wanna see them fight. I've never seen girls fight before." Sehun said, with a quite excited tone.

" The maknae said it himself. He wants to watch the fight. So, let's go." Xiumin said as he stood up and ran outside.

" Yah! Hyung!" Chen yelled, hoping to catch his attention.

But, Xiumin never looked back.

It was silent for a moment before Kai asked:

" So, who else wants to watch the fight?"

No one raised their hands at first, but, Sehun raised his hand and admitted that he wanted to watch.

" I wanna see them fight."

" If Sehin's watching, then I'm watching too." Luhan said as he raised his hand.

" We're watching." Baekhyun and Chanyeol added.

" I guess we're in as well." Tao and Chen said as they shot their hands up.

" So, are we all in?" D.O asked.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"So, let's go." Luhan said as led the eight boys to f(x)'s dorm.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

When Sulli and Luna entered their room after Krystal stormed out of the dorm, they were thinking whether they would take part of the fight or not.

" So, do you think we should stop Suca-unnie from charging on Amber?"  Sulli asked.

" I don't know. To be honest, I want to help. But, I'm scared to fight back." Luna replied.

" Yeah, me too. Judging by Krystal, you can tell that Sica is worse than her. If Krystal's a , what would Sica-unnie be?" Sulli asked.

Luna just shook her head and told her dongsaeng that she didn't know.

A few moments passed, when Sulli said:

" I wanna check what's happening outside."

" Yeah, me too. Let's go." Luna said as she opened the door, and led Sulli out of their room.

Amber, Changmin and Victoria were just outside, talking to each other.

" Aren't you at least scared of Jessica?" Victoria asked.

" Nope." Amber replied.

" Dude, she's like the Ice Princess. Do you know how mean and cold she is?" Changmin asked.

" No. She's just an ordinary person, like me and you. There's nothing to be scared about her." Amber said, calmly.

Changmin and Victoria looked at each other and  Vic said:

" I can't believe your not scared of her. You know, I'm scared for you."

" Me too. I can't believe you're not scared. I mean, look at me, I'm scared of a girl younger than me." Changmin added.

" Unnie, how can you not be scared?" Sulli asked.

" Well, it's just--" Amber said, but got interrupted by a yell, that echoed through the stairs.

" AMBER LIU, COME HERE! YOU'RE SO GONNA GET SOMETHING FROM ME!"

" Was that Sica-unnie?" Luna asked.

" Yes. Apparently, that told her sister what happened." Amber replied .

" Wow, trouble's coming your way, Amber." Changmin said.

" I don't care, oppa." Amber replied.

" Wow. You really are a badass. No wonder why Key, Henry and Kris like you so much." Victoria said.

" I know. They like me 'cause they can't get over the fact of my awesomeness." Amber replied, sounding a little proud.

The five idols laughed, but it got cut off when they heard loud chattering in the hallway.

" Unnie. Please stop."

" Unnie, you don't have to do this."

" Sica, let's just go back to the dorm."

" No, the seven of you, go back to the dorm, I have to do something."

" Unnie! Not now."

" Why do you have to do this to her? Probably she didn't mean it."

" Oh, heck yes, she meant it."

" But, you shouldn't do this to her. All she needs to do is apologize."

" Yeah. Unnie just don't go harsh on her."

" NO! Seven of you! Go back to the dorm! And when Taeyeon-unnie comes back, tell her not to disturb me. I have business to do."

" Oops. There she is." Changmin said.

" Good luck." Victoria added.

Amber just nodded and afterwards, she waited for Jessica to enter the dorm.

The first ones to enter we're Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. They tried blocking the door, not letting Jessica in.

" Unnie, don't get in." Hyoyeon said.

" Yeah, unnie. Not now. Just not now." Sooyoung added.

" Get out. Move!" Jessica yelled.

" Unnie. You just can't do it! Not now! Please!" Yoona said as she held Jessica back.

" Yeah, unnie. Amber didn't mean it." Yuri added.

" She still called Krystal a . And I need to make sure she pays for what she did." Jessica said as she shrugged Yoona and Yuri off and pushed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon away from her path.

Jessica and Amber stared at each other for a moment before Amber asked:

" So, what are you gonna do, Jess? Hit me?"

" As much as I want to hit you, I won't because I don't want to cause any trouble." Jessica replied.

" Then why are you here on the first place?" Amber asked.

Jessica balled her fists, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny immediately held on to her.

" Not now, unnie. Not now." Tiffany whispered.

" Get of me. I might hurt you." Jessica mumbled.

" Unnie. Please. Let's just go back to the dorm." Sunny said.

" Yeah, unnie. You said it yourself, you don't want to cause any trouble." Seohyun added.

It was when Leeteuk and Taeyeon entered the room, and Leeteuk asked:

" Girls, what is going on in here?"

" Well, Amber-unnie called me a ." Krystal replied.

" Amber, why did you do that?" Leeteuk asked.

" It's because she was so annoying." Amber replied.

" Jessica, why are you here in the first place? This was Amber and Krystal's fight." Leeteuk asked the 89-liner.

" Well, Krystal went to my dorm and told me about it. Well, I had no other choice. I had to defend my sister, because no one's allowed to call her that." Jessica replied.

" Even though it's true?" Amber asked.

Jessica was about to charge in Amber when Taeyeon blocked her.

" Jung Sooyeon. Chill. And you, Amber Liu, stop talking back and acting all American for just one moment. Please." Jessica said to the two girls.

" But, unnie. I have to teach her a lesson." Jessica said.

" I've learned it already. You've spoken too much." Amber said from behind.

Jessica balled her fists, when Taeyeon held on to her, calmed her down and said:

" Just calm down, Sica. Just calm down."

Leeteuk looked around and spotted Changmin.

" And you, Shim Changmin, what are you doing here?" Leeteuk asked.

" I asked Victoria noona to cook for me because I was hungry."

" Isn't Yunho supposed to be doing that job?" Leeteuk asked DBSK's maknae.

" Um, he was talking to someone, and he didn't want me to disturb him." Changmin explained.

Leeteuk nodded his head, and looked at Jessica. She already calmed down, when Krystal asked:

" Aren't you gonna hit her, unnie?"

" I don't see the need to." Leeteuk said as Taeyeon and the other girls nodded their heads in agreement.

" Not now." Jessica said, as if to calm herself down again.

" Well, it's good that you've made up you're mind not to hit me. To be honest, if you hit me, that's really gonna be y on your part." Amber said.

" Crap." Sulli and Luna said at the same time, while the other members of Girls' Generation all dropped their jaws.

Jessica widened her eyes and asked:

" What did you call me?"

" Look, I didn't literally call you one, I just said it'd be y on you're part."

This time, Jessica totally lost it.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AND MY SISTER A ?"

Afterwards, she ran to Amber and slapped her hard on the face.

Their reactions were instantaneous. Changmin and the f(x) girls pulled Amber away before Jessica could even hit her again, while Girls' Generation and Leeteuk pulled Jessica away, despite her fighting with all her might.

" Let go of me! Let go of me, now!" Jessica yelled as she tried to shrug the other girls and boy off.

" Unnie. Don't start. Please, just don't." Sooyoung whispered.

" Unnie, let's just go back please." Yuri added.

Afterwards, nineteen other boys entered the dorm, and Heechul asked:

" Sica-ah. What happened?"

" Oppa. Please not now. I don't want to hit you." Jessica said as she tried to maintain her distance from Heechul.

" Didn't I tell you to stay downstairs?" Leeteuk yelled at s.

" Sorry, hyung. But, we wanted to check this out."  Hankyung replied.

" Yeah, and anyway, the SHINee members heard this too." Yesung said as he showed the leader the SHINee members.

Taemin ran to Krystal and asked her:

" Are you okay? What happened?"

" I'm fine. Its just,Amber called me a ." Krystal replied.

Minho and Onew ran to Luna and Sulli and Minho asked them:

" So, did the fight intensify yet?"

" Well, it kinda did when Amber called Sica-unnie a ." Sulli replied.

" Well, to be honest, she kinda is one. No offense to them." Luna said.

" Oh My God. I thought about the same thing as well." Onew said as he high-fived f(x)'s singer.

" Well, let's see what's happening shall we?" Minho said as he loped at what was happening to the idols.

Key and Henry were by Amber's side, while some Super Junior members were trying to block Jessica from Amber, while the others were just simply talking to each other.

" Amber, are you okay?" Key asked.

" Yeah. I am." Amber replied.

" Are you sure? Doesn't your cheek hurt or anything?" Henry asked as he caressed Amber's cheek.

Key instantly hit his hand and yelled:

" Yah! Don't flirt with her. Don't you even touch. Just who do you think you are?"

" What the hell, Key? What do you mean by ' just who do you think you are?' Why? What's up with you? Are you jealous? Jealous with my relationship with her?" Henry yelled back.

Key was about to charge on Henry before Amber blocked him, pushed him away and said:

" Guys, not now."

The SHINee members ran to Key and blocked him, while Zhou Mi immediately ran to Henry's side and pulled him far from Key.

" Henry Lau, don't start another one. Just please, don't."

" It's him, hyung. I was just concerned for her and he just hit me." Henry replied, but loud enough for Key to hear.

" Well, it's because you touched her cheek." Key said.

" What's so wrong about touching her cheek? I was just freaking concerned." Henry yelled, as Zhou Mi pulled him back.

Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Sungmin went to Henry and help Zhou Mi pull Henry back.

" Henry, calm down. Just please, calm down." Kyuhyun said.

" Yeah, we don't want to cause any more fights." Ryeowook added.

" Yes. He's right we don't want fights. So, calm down. Sungmin said as he patted the Chinese maknae's shoulder.

On the other side of the room, Jessica was sitting down on the floor, with Donghae sitting right in front of her, and the other Super Junior and Girls' Generation members crouching over them.

" Sica, are you okay? Are you all calm?" Donghae asked.

" Unnie, could you breathe well? Any asthma on going? Are you calm?" Yoona asked.

Jessica nodded her head as she looked at the f(x) members trying to calm Amber down.

" What's up with her?" Jessica asked, in a slightly mean way.

" Well, Key and Henry fought over her." Kangin replied.

" Yeah. Well, it's pretty obvious that they both had a crush on her." Eunhyuk added.

" Oh My God, I thought about that too." Hyoyeon said as she high-fived the dancer.

" Yeah. And I also think Kris has a crush on her." Sunny said.

" Same here." Seohyun said as he tapped Sunny at the back.

Jessica snubbed and asked:

" Who would have a crush on her? I mean, what's so different in her?"

" I think it's just her charms." Shindong replied.

" Charms ,my " Jessica said.

" Unnie. Come on, we all have our personal thoughts." Tiffany said.

" Yeah, even we, the girls find her pretty." Taeyeon added.

Jessica gasped and said:

" How could you defend that lesbian?"

" Woah."  Changmin, the SHINee and f(x) members said.

" Well, there it goes." Krystal said with an evil smirk.

" Jessica. How could you do that?" Siwon asked, sounding shocked as well.

" Excuse me? What did you call me?" Amber asked.

" What did you call her?" Key and Henry asked together, which meant that they were willing to work together, to defend Amber.

Jessica stood up and replied:

" I called her a lesbian. Why do you care?"

Key and Henry communicated through their eyes and Key said:

" How could you say that?"

" Well, what's the girl in her? She has short hair. She's flat chested and look what she wears." Jessica replied, pointing at Amber.

" There's no need to point. It's very rude." Henry said as he hit Jessica's finger.

Jessica gasped and yelled:

" How dare you do that to me! I can't believe you'd defend that lesbian "

This time Amber totally lost it, and yelled:

" I HATE YOU KRYSTAL! I HATE YOU JESSICA! TO BE HONEST, I DON'T KNOW HOW I ENDED UP LIKING ES LIKE YOU!"

Afterwards, she tackled the older Jung sister and pinned her down on the floor.

" Get off me!" Jessica yelled.

" Never!" Amber yelled as she continued to tackle her down.

Key and Henry immediately grabbed Amber away from Jessica, but Amber yelled:

" Stay out of this! All of you!"

Everyone stayed away from the two girls. Even Krystal stayed away from them, because she knew that her older sister may have the chance to kick the other's .

" Get off me! Amber Liu just get off me!" Jessica yelled as she managed to push Amber upward and throw her down on the floor. Making her hit her head on the floor.

"Amber!" Key and Henry said as they approached the fighting girls to pull Jessica off.

" Unnie, be careful." the f(x) girls said.

" Unnie, stop!" the SNSD girls added.

" Finally, I've taken my revenge on you." Jessica said as she managed to lock Amber in place. She made a fist and aimed it on Amber's face.

" Sica! Stop!" Taeyeon said as she knocked Jessica off Amber.

Key and Henry immediately ran to Amber and helped her up.

It was when Suho came in, and ran to Krystal.

" Krystal, what happened here? " Suho asked.

" Oppa, Amber called me a ." Krystal said as she pouted her lips.

Suho patted his dongsaengs head, which seemed to have comforted her.

When Amber saw the scene, all she said was:

" Oh God. Look at her! She's flirting with EXO-K's leader."

Krystal and Suho both looked at her and Krystal yelled:

" Suho-oppa's my friend! And all he did was comfort me! I wasn't flirting at all!"

Krystal stood up and prepared to charge on Amber herself when Suho held on to her.

Kris and Lay arrived at the same time. Lay ran to Suho and helped him put Krystal in place, while Kris ran to Amber.

" Amber, are you okay?" Kris asked.

" I'm fine, Kris. Thanks for the concern." Amber replied with a faint smile.

Henry and Key just snubbed, and decided to help Amber.

" Amber, this isn't over yet! Come on, don't be such a scaredy-cat and fight me!" Krystal yelled, as he tried to escape Lay and Suho's death grip.

" Oh My God! You're really a after all! You really look forward to this fight, huh!" Amber yelled.

Key, Henry, Kris and a few of them slightly giggled, since Amber was really up to fighting Krystal herself.

Suho, on the other hand, whispered something to Lay. Lay nodded his head and he held on to Krystal tighter. Suho let go of his grip and went to Amber, saying:

" Amber, please stop calling Krystal a , it's really pissing me off!"

" Woah!" all the Super Junior members reacted, since they cannot believe that the calm, innocent, angel-like leader of EXO-K, who they've watched growing up, suddenly defended Krystal, and suddenly got mad.

Xiumin entered the room and asked:

" What did I miss?"

" Suho just got mad at Amber." Yesung replied to his dongsaeng.

Xiumin nodded his head and said:

" Woah. Well, I guess Kris I mad too."

" What did you say to Amber?" Kris asked as he stood up, and looked down at the smaller and shorter leader.

" I just told her to shut up. Please, what's up with you?" Suho yelled.

" That's not the way to talk to a girl." Kris said, sounding a little pissed.

" I know. But, sometimes, I guess I'm gonna have to take some drastic measures to make sure someone gets my point." Suho replied, rudely.

" You know, Kim Joonmyeon. You're rude. Just like the rest of them. The rest of EXO-K to be exact. What kind of leader are you?" Kris asked.

" And you think you're not rude? You think you're a good leader? Well, say that to your , Kris." Subo shot back.

Kris widened his eyes and yelled:

" How dare you! Just, how dare you say that to me!"

" Gege, don't punch him!" Lay yelled, still holding on to Krystal.

Kris had a fist ready, but, just before he threw it on Suho's face, Chanyeol tackled him, and the other man fell on the ground.

Baekhyun on the other hand, went to Suho and put him on the side.

" Hyung, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

" Yeah, I am. I don't know with that man over there." Suho said as he pointed at Kris, who was still pinned down by Chanyeol.

" Chan! Get off me!" Kris yelled.

" No, hyung. You might punch Suho-hyung. And I don't want that to happen.

The other EXO members stayed with the other idols of the SM Family who were just watching the main fight.

" Is the fight over?" Sehun innocently asked.

" I don't think so. And I guess there's really nothing to watch here." Luhan replied as he patted the maknae's head.

" Come on. I came here to watch girls fight. Now, my two hyungs are fighting." Kai said.

The girls just snubbed at him, and D.O asked:

" Seriously, you came here for that? What's the matter with you?"

Kai just ignored him and decided to watch what was still happening.

After a few seconds of fighting, Kris managed to push Chanyeol away from him, which made Chanyeol hit his head on the floor.

Baekhyun immediately went to Chanyeol's side. Chanyeol was fine, except for the red mark on his forehead, which would later become black.

" Oh God, I'm sorry, Chan." Kris apologized.

Chanyeol just nodded his head and Baekhyun said:

" He may be fine now, but, he's hurt, hyung. I can feel it."

Afterwards, he brought Chanyeol to the side of the room, and stayed with him.

Now, EXO's two leaders were fighting. Since they didn't want to end up like Chanyeol, they all stayed away from him.

" So, what now? Are you still gonna hit me because of  that girl and respect issue? Or are we still gonna talk about who's the better leader of EXO?" Suho asked.

" I don't want to talk about anything, Joonmyeon."Kris said.

Suho looked around for a moment. He looked at his seniors, who were all looking at him and Kris. While some were attending to Jessica, and the others to Krystal and Amber.

He smirked and asked:

" Or should we talk about what you really think of our family?"

" What do you mean?" Kris asked.

" Don't pretend that you don't know, Kris. I know everything you talk about. Just remember that I have ears everywhere. I know what you and the other members have been talking about our seniors." Suho said.

Leeteuk widened his eyes and asked:

" What did you talk about?"

" It's nothing, hyung." Kris said, sounding nervous.

" What do you mean it's nothing. I remember clearly, you said that you wanted Super Junior to disband so that EXO would be the last men standing." Suho said.

" What did you say?" Kangin asked, a little furious.

" Woah, that did not sound good to my ears." Heechul added.

" What the hell, Joonmyeon. Are you trying to set me up?" Kris yelled.

" Well, as a matter of fact, yes, I am." Suho replied as he looked at Chanyeol.

Once he saw Chanyeol, he remembered more things and added:

" You had this conversation with Chanyeol. And I remember it clearly. You said that So Nyu Shi Dae and f(x) shouldn't even mind being idols because they aren't pretty in the first place."

This time, the girls widened their eyes, and got mad, jut like the Super Junior members.

" Hyung. What the hell are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

" Hyung, are you trying to bust us?" Baekhyun added.

" Oh yeah. Speaking of you Baekhyun, I remember Kris saying that Baekhyun, Chen, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Chanyeol would make a more popular and a better SHINee than we have now." Suho added.

This time SHINee widened their eyes, and Onew said:

" That's too much, Kris. It's too much."

" Yeah. I can't believe you'd say that about us." Taeyeon added.

" Yeah, and we are your seniors. We trained you for a reason." Victoria added.

" And now, you just return that favor by wishing that we disbanded?" Leeteuk added.

" Yeah. What the hell's the matter with you!" Onew said as he pushed the taller leader on the shoulder.

The other members of the SM Family just watched as the leaders take the center floor, watching them scold EXO's leader.

" Look, those were just my secrets. At least I didn't say them publicly. Well, since Kim Joonmyeon did it for me--" Kris said.

" Well, they just really needed to know what you have inside." Suho interrupted.

" But still. You shouldn't be doing that because we are your seniors." Leeteuk said as he eyes everyone in EXO.

" And we deserve the respect that we need." Taeyeon added, sounding a little mad.

" Do you get Wu Yi Fan?" Onew asked.

" Or should I use your real name? Do you get it Li Jiaheng?" Victoria asked.

Kris just nodded his head, and balled his fists. which kind of confused the others in thinking whether he tried to contain his anger from the other leaders or not.

" Arasso." the other leaders said as they went back to their groups, leaving Kris behind.

Kris, eyed Suho and yelled:

" I'm not through with you yet."

He grabbed Suho and punched him right on the face.

The other EXO members ran to their leaders and pulled them far from each other.

" Not now, hyung. Not now, not here." Chen said as he pushed Kris away from the Korean leader.

" Hyung, why did you do that?" Baekhyun asked.

" I'm not through with you, Joonmyeon." Kris said as he tried to get past the other EXO members.

Suho, on the other hand, tried to escape Tao, Xiumin and Lay's death grip, and just charge himself on Kris.

" Come on, Kris. You said you aren't through with me yet. Come on, just hit me!" Suho yelled.

This time, Onew and Leeteuk ran to the two leaders and helped the EXO members pull the leaders apart.

" Stop it, Kris. Just stop it." Leeteuk said, still sounding mad.

" You too, Joonmyeon. Stop it. Stop pissing Kris off." Onew said.

" Hyung, just don't take part of this fight. I don't want to hurt you like Chanyeol." Kris said.

" I'm sorry, but, I can't let you past me. You might end up hitting Joonmyeon." Leeteuk said.

" Then let him hit me! That's the only way to make him shut up!" Suho yelled.

Kris lost it, so he shrugged his shoulders and knocked the other  EXO members off, including Leeteuk.

This alarmed the Super Junior members and Hankyung yelled:

" You don't do that to Teukie-hyung."

Afterwards, he charged on Kris, but, Sooyoung and Victoria immediately blocked him from doing so.

Hankyung, on the other hand, just simply pushed the girls out of his way, which alarmed the girls now.

" You do not do that to our unnies!" Sulli and Yoona yelled at the same time, as they tried to stop Hankyung again.

Hankyung threatened them with his fist, which made the girls jerk back.

Minho ran, blocked Hankyung and said:

" You don't do that to girls."

" Aish, seriously. You too. Move out!" Hankyung said as he pushed Minho aside, and made him fall on the ground.

Minho was mad, clearly. Luhan immediately helped him, but he just shrugged him off, which made Luhan pissed as well.

With Luhan pissed, Sehun, D.O and Kai were pissed as well.

Key and Henry were pissed at each other.

Suho was pissed at Kris and vice versa.

 Amber was pissed at both the Jung sisters.

Super Junior was pissed at EXO, as well as Girls' Generation, SHINee and f(x).

This time, it was clear. Everyone in SM Town was mad at each other.

" Seriously, so what now, we're all pissed at each other?" Leeteuk asked his family.

No one dared to reply SuJu's leader.

" Okay. Let's retrace our steps. Let's see. Suho and Kris. Why did you fight?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, it's because--" Kris yelled, but got cut off by Leeteuk.

" Don't yell. I know there are about forty people in this dormitory, but don't worry, they're all silent so they can hear us." Leeteuk said.

Kris sighed loudly and said:

" I got mad because Suho yelled at Amber."

" Look, I was just making a point."  Suho defended himself.

" Why did you yell at Amber?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, it was because she kept on calling Krystal a , and I just defended her." Suho replied

" Well, she really is one." Amber said, still sitting down on the floor.

Krystal was pissed, but she just decided to stay put, Jessica as well.

" Well, Kris, you were defending Amber. You, Suho,  were defending Krystal." Leeteuk clarified.

The leaders just nodded their heads.

" Well, this isn't your fight. Just say sorry to each other." Leeteuk said.

" Mianhae." Suho and Kris apologized to each other.

With EXO's leaders already friends, he looked at Jessica, Krystal and Amber, who were still giving cold looks to each other.

Leeteuk just ignored the girls,  and he looked at Key and Henry, who were a little pissed at each other.

" And you, Chinese-Canadian boy, why are you pissed at this diva?" Henry asked.

" Well, I was concerned for Amber, so I asked her if she was fine, and Key suddenly hit my hand." Henry explained.

" Hey. You forgot that you totally caressed her cheek." Key, who was clearly jealous, said.

" As I said, I was very concerned of her. And anyway, I'm also Amber's friend, I also deserve to ask her if she's fine. She's not all yours, Key." Henry said.

Key just snubbed and remained said:

" Okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hit you. You see, I'm really possessive with friends." Key explained.

" It's fine. I'm sorry for yelling at you." Henry replied as he tapped Key's shoulder.

Leeteuk looked at his dongsaengs. He saw that Luhan had a long face and twitched eyebrows, so, he asked:

" Luhan. Why are you mad?"

" I'm not mad, hyung. I was just pissed that Minho just shrugged me off when I tried to help him." Luhan explained.

Leeteuk nodded his head and asked:

" What about the others. EXO boys, why are you mad as well?"

" Well, when Minho shrugged him off, we found it offensive." Sehun explained.

" And we're really particular when it comes to respect for elders." Xiumin added.

" Yeah. It's become kinda like part of our tradition. Respect for elders." Kai added.

" Respect for elders when even you guys backbite about us and wish that we disband. " Jonghyun said, sounding a little mad.

Onew just patted Jonghyun's back, and signaled him to stop talking.

" So, where were we? Respect. Now, I remember." Leeteuk said, signaling his dongsaengs to continue explaining what happened.

" So, we just got pissed because Minho shrugged Luhan-gege off." D.O continued.

" Yeah. And we just need a simple sorry from Minho. We'll be fine." Baekhyun added.

" So, Minho, please apologize to Luhan." Leeteuk said.

Minho approached Luhan and said:

" Jeongmal Mianhae, hyung."

" It's fine, Minho." Luhan said as he patted his dongsaeng's back.

" So, are EXO and SHINee fine now?" Leeteuk asked.

" Yeah. We're fine." Tao replied.

" No one's pissed already. We're fine." Chen added.

" Well, we're still kinda pissed at you." Taemin replied.

" Why?" Lay asked.

" Well, you said that five of your members would make a much better SHINee." Onew replied.

" And that's offensive on our part." Key added.

" Well, we're sorry for that. I'm sincere, and I'm speaking in behalf of EXO. We're really sorry." Chanyeol said as he bowed his head.

The SHINee members just nodded their heads and accepted their apology.

Leeteuk looked at Minho and asked:

" So, Minho. Why were you mad at Hankyung?"

" He attempted to punch Sulli and Yoona."

" Yeah. I gotta say, that was kinda scary." Hyoyeon said.

" Yeah. They were this close to getting punched." Sooyoung added.

" I'm really sorry. I was just pissed, that's all." Hankyung apologized.

" Don't apologize to us." Yuri said.

" Yeah, apologize to Yoona and Sulli." Tiffany added.

He looked at the two girls and apologized:

" Mianhae."

" It's fine, oppa." Yoona replied.

" It's okay, you didn't hit us, anyway." Sulli replied.

" But, that's the thing, he almost hit you." Sunny said.

" Sungkyu, that's why he's apologizing." Taeyeon said.

" Yeah. All we need to do is accept it." Seohyun added.

Luna nodded her head and said:

" It's okay oppa. Just please don't do that to Sulli, Yoona or anyone else. Especially to girls." Luna said.

" Arasso." Hankyung said, with a smile.

Leeteuk felt that his work was getting lighter because they were already apologizing to each other.

He looked at Super Junior, who was still slightly mad at EXO.

" And you, Kim Heechul, Kim Youngwoon, why such long faces?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, he said he wanted us to disband." Heechul replied as he pointed at Kris.

" Yeah. Hyung, that's very offensive on our part." Kangin said.

" Yeah, he's kinda like saying that we ." Yesung added.

" Abd we don't , hyung. We're the last men standing." Shinding blurted out.

Leeteuk just nodded his head, and said:

" Kris, apologize."

" I'm sorry." Kris apologized.

" You're not sincere." Zhou Mi said.

" Yeah. I can't feel your sincerity." Eunhyuk added.

" Yeah. And please, don't just apologize to us, apologize to the girls too." Donghae said as he pointed at the girls.

Kris faced the girls and said:

" Sorry about what I said. I shouldn't have said that you don't belong to showbiz."

Jessica nodded her head and replied:

" Okay. Apology accepted."

" Just please don't say that again, because not only girls were given plastic surgery." Victoria replied.

Kris nodded his head in agreement and asked:

" I apologized now. Now, please accept my apology?"

" Do you promise that you don't do it again?" Siwon asked.

" Yeah, and would you put in mind that we are still older than you? " Ryeowook added.

" Yes, hyung." Kris replied.

" Okay. Apology accepted." Kyuhyun said.

Kris just nodded his head and remind silent.

Leeteuk sighed and said:

" So, let's go to the main fight. Jessica and Amber, why did you fight?"

" Well, oppa, she called Krystal a ." Jessica replied.

" Yeah, I know that. But, why are you here in the first place when this fight was between Amber and Krystal?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, as I said,Krystal went to my dorm and told me everything. So, I went here and defended her." Jessica replied.

" Taeyeon, how did SNSD reach here?" Leeteuk asked.

" Well, we followed her an tried to stop her. And once we did, that's when I called you." Taryeon explained.

Leeteuk nodded his head and looked at Onew.

"Onew, how did you five end up with Super Junior when you came up here?"

" Well, we all heard Sica-noona screaming. So, we decided to check it out." Onew replied.

Leeteuk looked at Suho and Kris and asked:

" What about you two? Did you and your group hear it as well?"

Kris and Suho just nodded their heads.

Leeteuk looked at Amber and Krystal and asked:

" Amber, why did you call Krystal a ?"

" Because she was getting so annoying." Amber replied.

" Krystal, why were you annoying?" Leeteuk asked SM Town's maknae.

" I wasn't annoying. I was just simply interrogating Vic-unnie and Changmin-oppa."

" But, they were telling the truth, and you really wanted them to tell you something you aren't supposed to know." Amber added.

Krystal just snubbed.

Leeteuk and the other SM idols, just stared at Changmin. Not believing that he was with them the entire time.

" Changmin, you were here?"  Heechul asked.

" Yeah." Changmin replied.

Leeteuk and the SM Family was silent for a moment, before he asked:

" Krystal, why were you interrogating them?"

" Because there were rumors that they were both dating." Krystal replied as she pointed at both of them.

Leeteuk looked at them and asked:

" Are you two dating? Were you two secretly dating at two a.m.?"

" No." both replied.

" Then Changmin, why the hell are you here?" Leeteuk asked.

" Because I was hungry." Changmin replied.

Everyone groaned, especially Leeteuk.

" So, we all fought with each other because Changmin was hungry?" Leeteuk asked.

" Basically, yeah." Victoria replied, while giggling.

Everyone shook their heads in disbelief.

Leeteuk looked at the Jung sisters and Amber, and said:

" Girls, time to apologize to each other."

Amber stood up, approached Krystal and said:

" I'm sorry I called you a . I shouldn't have done that."

Krystal just nodded her head and asked:

" Are you sincere?"

Amber nodded her head. Krystal hugged her, and whispered:

" Go apologize to Sica-unnie."

Amber released herself from the hug and approached Jessica.

" Sica-unnie. I'm sorry I called you and Krystal es. And sorry for tackling you. I shouldn't have done that." Amber apologized.

Sica just nodded her head and said:

" I forgive you, but, I can't really talk to you right now. It's too awkward."

Amber nodded her head in understanding, and went back to her spot in the room.

it was silent for a moment before Leeteuk said:

" I guess our business here is done. Go back to sleep, SM Town, it's still two-thirty."

" Yeah, SuJu, let's go." Kangin said as he clapped his hands, and signaled the SuJu boys to follow Leeteuk back to their dorm.

When Super Junior left, Taeyeon said:

" Girls, we gotta go."

SNSD left as well, which made EXO think of the same thing.

" EXO, we're still performing later. We need to rest." Kris said.

" Yeah, go to sleep. Let's go." Suho said as he and the eleven other boys left the room.

With SHINee left in f(x)'s dorm, they made their decision to leave.

" I guess we need to go to. " Onew said as he brought the four other boys with him.

Now, only Changmin and f(x) were left in the dorm .

" Well, I guess I'm through with my business here." Changmin said as he put the plate on the counter and went out of the dorm.

Before leaving, he turned around and said:

" Thank you for the food, noona."

Victoria nodded her head and waved at the TVXQ member.

Afterwards, Changmin went back to his dorm.

He passed by the other dormitories, which were already silent, and proved that SM Town was already sleeping.

Changmin entered his dorm, and drank a glass of water. He was about to enter his room, when he heard a noise, still coming from Yunho's room.

" Aish. He's still awake?" Changmin asked .

Afterwards, he barged in Yunho's room. He was already in PJ's, but, he was still talking to someone on the phone. Worse, when Changmin entered the room, Yunho said:

" Okay. I get it. We'll meet each other someday. Don't forget, okay. Good morning, Saranghae."

Chngmin widened his eyes, and once Yunho hung his phone up, he asked:

" Hyung! You have a girlfriend?"

" No. That was my sister." Yunho replied.

Changmin just nodded his head and said:

" Hyung, I have something to tell you."

" What is it?"

" Well, I already ate. Vic-noona cooked for me." Changmin said.

" That's great, Min." Yunho said as he yawned.

" Yeah. I know. Hyung, you could have been in f(x)'s dorm. The entire SM Town was there, and they all fought." Changmin continued.

Yunho widened his eyes and asked:

" Why? Why did they fight?"

Changmin took one huge breath and explained:

" When I was eating, Amber and Krystal spotted Vic-noona and I. She thought they were dating, so Stal started interrogating us. Amber was pissed at Krystal so she called her a . Krystal was offended so she called Sica. Sica, went up to the dorm to defend Krystal. Apparently, the rest of SNSD were there too. SuJu was there too, and SHINee too. It led to Hemry and Key fighting, and afterwards, there was a huge fight up there. EXO heard what happened. So they went up. Suho defended Krystal and Kris defended Amber. So, they fought again. But, after a few minutes, we all forgave each other and now we're all happy."

Yunho just nodded his head, and afterwards, he said:

" Well, we need to sleep, Changmin."

Changmin just nodded his head.

" Good night, hyung." Changmin said as he went out of Yunho's room, closing the door behind him.

Yunho closed his eyes, and finally let sleep conquer him.

Thirty minutes passed, Yunho woke up to someone shaking him.

As expected, it was Changmin.

" Changmin. What are you doing?" Yunho asked.

" Hyung, I'm hungry again." Changmin said.

" Oh My God! Didn't you just eat?" Yunho asked.

" Yeah. But, I'm really hungry." Changmin said.

Yunho sighed loudly was silent for a moment, before he remembered
something.

" Give me my bag, Min." Yunho requested.

Changmin gave him his bag. Yunho scrambled through the contents of his bag, before he finally found what he was looking for.

" Here." Yunho said as he took two pieces of paper from his bag.

" What's that?" Changmin asked.

" It's a coupon. To an eat-all-you-can buffet. Don't worry, Changmin.
I'll bring you to that buffet." Yunho said as he gave Changmin the other coupon.

Changmin smiled as he held on to the coupon, and said:

" Arasso, hyung. Kamsahamnida."

Afterwards, Changmin left the room, and closed the door behind him.

" Finally, some rest." Yunho said as he closed his eyes and slept again.

Changmin on the other hand, was satisfied, because Yunho was bringing him to an all-you-can-eat buffet. And this time, no one could stop him from eating.