Chapter 19

Once in a lifetime

           A month past already, the new issue of the magazine where Ji Hyo and Lee Dong Wook is the cover was already released and sold out. Ji Hyo is getting more famous in this field. She got CF’s too.

          Jong Kook never contacted her since then but she always texted him. Telling him everything about what she’s doing and asking him to take good care of his health. But he never replied to any of it. She’s sad and hurting but she will never let go. “One month left Jong Kook-ah…Please wait for me…” her mind said.

          On the other side, Jong Kook enduring himself to reply to her messages. How much he miss her? How much he wants to hug and kiss her? He’s still feeling scared. Scared that after one month Ji Hyo will never come back to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook is at Incheon Airport waiting for someone. He looks at his watch. “It’s already time...Why he’s still not here?...” his mind said.

          “HYUNG~!!!...”

          “Yah…My dongsaeng…” Jong Kook waved at him.

          “Hyung…I miss you…” he hugs him.

          “I miss you too…It’s been a long time Dong Hoon-ah” he smiles.

          He let go of the hug.

          “Ne Hyung..It’s really been a long time…You’re parents missed you a lot…They told me to tell you that go visit them…”

          “I miss them too…but next time I’ll go there…Let’s go…”

          They ride the car and went to Haha’s condo.

          “I asked someone to clean your place…and also I filled your refrigerator of foods..” Jong Kook said.

          “Waa..Thank you Hyung…You’re awesome…” he said and check his refrigerator. He poured juice into glasses and gave one to Jong Kook. They sat down on the sofa.

          “So hyung…Are you really accepting the CF?...It’s been a long time since you accepted one…”

          Ha Dong Hoon is his best friend, manager and business partner. He left 2 years ago and went to LA to study.

          “Ne~…”

          “It will be a daebak Hyung…You and Eun Hye altogether again in a CF…It will surely be topic for all the people…Tomorrow we’ll go to the CHJ Entertainment for the shooting…Are you really okay with this Hyung?...”

          “Ne~…It’s okay…”

          “I know you Hyung…Is there someone who change you?...”

          “Huh?...”

          “Waaa…Our Hyung found his new love…Who is it?...Do I know her?...Is she beautiful?...How come your not telling me?...”

          “Yah~...Dong Hoon-ah..You’re getting excited again…I can answer one question at a time..”

          “Aigooo Hyung…Just tell me everything…”

          Then Jong Kook him everything he needs to know.

          “Ooohh…That Song Ji Hyo…Waaa daebak Hyung…She’s really beautiful…but why are you ignoring her?...Are you insane?...You’ll be sorry if someone get her away from you…”

          “I’m—just scared Dong Hoon-ah…I’m afraid that after all this things..she’ll leave me like what Eun Hye did…”

          “Hyung..I know you’ve been hurt so much…but you’re being unfair to her…”

          “I know I’m being selfish..but what can I do?...I’m too afraid of getting hurt again…”

          “Our Hyung…Everything will be okay…Just believed in her…and don’t get tired of waiting…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo finishes filming her new CF with Lee Dong Wook. They are now in the coffee shop near the company.

          “You’re more famous than me now Ji Hyo-ssi…Do you plan on being an artist?...” Lee Dong Wook asked.

          “No…I just want to be a model…”

          She heard something on the other table that makes her shock.

          “Have you heard that Kim Jong Kook-ssi will have a new CF?...” the woman said.

          “Really?...It’s been years since then…Who’s with him?...” the other woman asked.

          “Yoon Eun Hye-ssi…her ex girlfriend…Do you think they’re together again?...Waaaa…It’s daebak…”

          Ji Hyo just drinks her coffee but she can’t hide that she’s trembling.

          “Hey are you okay?...” he worriedly asked her.

          She just nodded. After they finished their coffee, they went back to the company. They ride the elevator and went to 5th floor where the filming set was. She noticed that the employees were crowding the one room that’s filming the other CF.

          “Waaa…Is it someone famous?...Let’s go see it…” he said and hold her hand.

          They entered the room. The employees noticed them and gave way. The set is designed as a dining room.

          “Okay…Let’s do this…1 2 3 Take…” the director said.

          “So it’s Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Yoon Eun Hye-ssi…” Lee Dong Wook said while not letting go of her hand.

          Ji Hyo looks at them. Their sitting on the chair facing each other while drinking a cup of coffee. “So it’s true..They’re really filming a CF…” her mind said.

          “Oppa it’s delicious right?..” Eun Hye asked him referring to the coffee. But they’re drinking a cappuccino that’s why Eun Hye got a bubble on her upper lip.

          Jong Kook smiles sweetly and comes close to her and kisses her upper lip to remove the cappuccino bubble. After the kiss, Eun Hye also smiles.

          “AND CUT…Good take…You still looks good together…” Director said.

          Ji Hyo’s heart keeps beating abnormally and she didn’t notice that she’s holding Lee Dong Wook hands tighter. That’s when Jong Kook notices her but just to see that she’s holding hands with Lee Dong Wook. “Song Ji Hyo…” his mind said.

          Song Ji Hyo turns her back and leaves the place. Then Lee Dong Wook followed her. Jong Kook wants to follow her but he can’t.

          “Hyung…that’s Song Ji Hyo-ssi…right?...Follow her…” Dong Hoon said to him.

          “I don’t think I need too..” He refuses.

          “Aniyo~…You need too Hyung..”

          Then he started to run to reach her.

          “Hey Ji Hyo-ssi..Are you okay?...” Lee Dong Wook catches her and holds her shoulder.

          But Ji Hyo didn’t respond.

          “Are you okay?...” Lee Dong Wook turns her and faces him. She’s crying.

          “Hey are you really okay?...Are you hurt anywhere?...” he worriedly asked.

          Ji Hyo shakes her head.

          “Then why are you crying?...Tell me…”

          “My heart hurts…it hurts so much…” she cried.

          Dong Wook hugs her to comfort her.

          “My hearts hurts like it was going to burst…” she said and heat her chest.

          “Just cry out loud…and you’ll be okay…” he said.

          Then Jong Kook arrives and saw them. It’s breaking his heart seeing Ji Hyo crying because of him and it even more hurts that it’s not him who’s beside her. He turns his back walks away. 

[a/n: Again Oppa is walking away...Aigooooo ~___~
Thank you for reading.. ^~^ Readers jjang! <3]