I'm Waiting... ♥

I'm Waiting...
"Hey, he is there! Don't you want to go and say hi to him?" JiYeon, who is my best friend, asked in curious. 
"Why should I? He should take the initiative to talk to me instead of me talking to him alright!" EunHyo stared at her furiously.
"Why must I always be the one who tried to talk to him first, our conversation will always be cut off by his so called fans.
Geez, those woman were seriously annoying, i swear. It's like they cant live without him, as if... They are just trying to get his attention
by doing everything they could such as touching him, screaming loudly so that he could hear, cook food for him... And many more.
Like seriously, i had no idea why they did that, i mean like, come on, he had a girlfriend alright. 
These people just could not take the fact that he is attached. The sight of them touching him disgust me more than anything." 
EunHyo thought bitterly. It took everything she had to control her anger and not walk straight to those girls. 
She had been controlling her anger well but her jealousy? Maybe not.
 
Just when EunHyo was about to walk away, L.Joe walked pass her as if they were strangers and it hurt her terribly. 
In a blink of an eye, tears streamed down her cheeks and she ran to the washroom immediately to wash her tears away.
"Hah! He is doing it again huh?" EunHyo thought as she started tearing up again. 
She forced herself to stop thinking about it and forced a smile at her reflection in the mirror. 
"I can do this, right?" EunHyo asked her reflection although she was aware that she would not get an answer.
"EunHyo ah! Are you okay? You don't have to cry silently you know, I'll always be here for you whenever you need me alright?" 
JiYeon asked in concern. 
"Of course I am alright! Who do you think I am? Hahah! Dont worry!" EunHyo replied cheerfully as not to worry JiYeon. 
She smiled at JiYeon whose eyes are filled with concern. 
 
They were walking along the corridor of their classroom when a guy suddenly approached them. "Hello, are you EunHyo?" 
"Erm... Yes, I am EunHyo, is there anything you need?" EunHyo answered politely. 
"I'm just wondering if you have boyfriend. Erm.. If you dont have, do you... do you want to be my ... my girlfriend?" The guy stuttered.
"What?! Girlfriend?!" EunHyo was too shocked to say anything. She stared at that guy as if he did something terribly wrong. 
Just when EunHyo wanted to give him an answer, she noticed L.Joe nearby with girls surrounding him and some flirting with him.
"I'm sorry but I'm waiting for that someone." EunHyo replied with a forced smile while looking at L.Joe's direction. 
She felt slightly guilty for rejecting him as she was aware of the pain after getting rejected. 
However, this person did not seem hurt, instead, he smiled and asked, "it's okay, i understand. can we be friends then?"
"Of course! Why not? Hahah! May I ask what's your name? You havent introduce yourself to me yet!" EunJung asked in a friendly tone.
"Yoo Chang Hyun, Ricky is my English name. Then, I'll see you soon? I have to get going to my next class." He answered with a smile on his face.
"Alright, see you soon Ricky!" EunHyo waved goodbye to him and returned to her classroom.
 
"WOW! Did someone just confessed to you??? Why did you reject him? You should have accepted him! 
You dont have a boyfriend anyway! Ahhh, he is such a cutie! Introduce him to me next time please~" JiYeon pleaded. 
"Hahah! I dont have any feelings for him, you know... I already have a boyfriend and dont pretend you dont know it. 
Alright, I'll introduce the both of you to each other!" EunHyo winked at JiYeon. 
"Just break him already! His attitude towards you is so bad! He doesn't even treat you like a boyfriend should treat a girlfriend!
He might be just playing with your feelings you know!" JiYeon said harshly. 
When she realised EunHyo's hurt expression, she immediately stopped speaking.
"Yeah... I guess so." EunHyo said without looking at JiYeon.
"I'm sorry... I didnt mean it that way." JiYeon apologised.
"Nah, you are right. Hahah! I dont mind!" EunHyo smiled at her.
 
EunHyo did not realise that L.Joe was looking at her all the time since Ricky confessed to her. He even heard their conversation.
He smirked when he heard EunHyo's reply to JiYeon. "I told you not to expect too much from me." He murmured and walked away.
 
The entire day, JiYeon's sentence was stucked in EunHyo's mind. "He might be just playing with your feelings you know!" 
This sentence kept repeating itself even when EunHyo did not want to remember it. It hurt her to know that L.Joe was playing with her feelings.
She suspected it long ago that maybe he was just playing with her feelings and did not intend to like her but she did not mind, 
all she wanted was to be able to be by his side forever. Just staying by his side was enough for her but the pain still did not go away.
The pain of knowing that he did not like her from the start. 
 
The bell which indicates that it was the end of school rang and it broke EunHyo's train of thoughts. 
She wanted to get home immediately and sleep to forget everything that happened that day. 
She was walking towards the door when someone grabbed her hand and stopped her.
She was startled and she turned in shock to see who was it. To her surprise, it was Ricky who was grabbing her wrist.
"Hey, Ricky, why are you here?" EunHyo was shocked.
"Hello, I'm sorry, did i scare you? I wanted to ask you out today. Are you free?" Ricky apologised with a smile.
"Yeah, of course. Where do you want to go?" EunHyo was startled by his invitation and was curious about where they are going.
"Let's go to the amusement park? It has been a long time since i went there and i really want to go and have fun today." 
Ricky said in embarrassment. 
"Alright, let's go there then, it has been a long time since i went there too. I miss that place a lot." EunHyo accepted his invitation cooly.
 
When they walked out of school, L.Joe saw them together with EunHyo laughing happily. He was jealous and wanted to walk to them when
a few girls from his class surrounded him. He ran his hand through hair in frustration. There was nothing he could do to stop her.
"Hmm, you do know that it's our first time meeting today right? Why did you invite me out though?" EunHyo asked Ricky. 
She was puzzled by what Ricky did as she was sure that it was their first meeting that day.
"You're beautiful and i just wanted to be friend with you." Ricky answered cheerfully.
They then took the bus to the amusement park. 
 
EunHyo was amazed by the place itself. It had been years since she last went there
and there was a huge change in that place. It was a small park then, with little rides which she could take. 
She walked a round and wondered which ride to take first. While she was looking at that place, Ricky went to buy her ice cream.
He returned with ice cream in his hand and handed it to her with that same smile on his face. EunHyo felt attracted to him whenever
he smiled and she wished that she could see it everyday. After they finished eating their ice cream, they decided to take the roller
coaster as it seemed exciting. EunHyo was afraid at first but when she took the ride, she enjoyed it. 
She screamed out loud and knew that nobody would mind. It was the first time she screamed that loudly and she felt relieved.
All her stress was gone after that and she was glad that she accepted Ricky's invitation. 
They took a few more rides after that and she had fun. However, it was a little tiring and they decided to take the last ride before they
call it a day. The ferris wheel was the last ride that EunHyo wanted to take desperately. During that ride, Ricky told her many jokes 
and she could not help but laugh. When they were at the highest point, she looked at the amusement park. She loved the view and could 
not take her eyes off the scenery. She enjoyed the ride with Ricky and it was the first time she felt so happy after she was dating L.Joe.
She felt her smile genuine after such a long time and she appreciated everything that Ricky did. 
"Erm, i hope you don't mind me asking but are you upset about something?" Ricky asked out of the sudden which broke the silence.
"Nah, I'm fine. Why did you ask me this out of nowhere?" EunHyo stared at Ricky without realising.
"Hmmm, I feel that you are upset and your smile isn't real. It feels like something is troubling you but I'm not sure what." Ricky stared at his hand while he answered.
"I'm fine. No worries. Your joke cheered me up. Really. Hahaha. My favourite joke is the one about the lion and the tortise." EunHyo laughed upon remembering the joke.
"I'm glad that i managed to cheer you up." Ricky looked at her in the eyes and held her hands in his. 
Just then, the door opened and they stepped out.
 
When they got down, she saw someone who was similar to L.Joe. However, she shrugged it off and thought, "why will he be here? 
I must have seen the wrong person." Ricky told her more jokes and she found it hilarious and started laughing like a maniac. Just then, 
L.Joe noticed her and went straight to Ricky before yanking Ricky's hand off EunHyo. He hollered at him, " Get your hands off her!!" 
Ricky was shocked and stared at him in disbelief before replying, "why should I? Who are you in the first place?" 
"I'm her boyfriend! So get your hands off her!" L.Joe shouted at Ricky furiously before sending him a punch on his face.
EunHyo was startled hence she stood there staring at Ricky who was hurt. She used her hands to cover .
"What do you think you are doing?!" She screamed at L.Joe before she hurried towards Ricky and asked, "Are you okay? Oh my god, I'm
so sorry..." 
L.Joe was frustrated that she cared about Ricky than him hence he pulled her hands. L.Joe asked "why do you care about him so much?" 
EunHyo noticed a slight sadness in his voice and said, "he is a friend, of course I'll care about him. Let go of my hand." She jerked her hand from his grip.
She helped Ricky up and supported him. She walked pass L.Joe without looking at him and let Ricky sit at the nearest bench.
She went to buy items that would ease Ricky's swollen face. On her way to buy all the things she needed, she walked pass L.Joe many times.
However, she ignored him the whole time. She helped Ricky with his injury before apologising, "I'm sorry for what he did. I think i should go now,
do you think you can get home yourself?" 
"You don't have to apologise for him, it's not your fault anyway. Yeah, you don't have to worry alright. I can get home myself," 
Ricky said and gave her an eye smile.
 
EunHyo then walked away but L.Joe blocked her way. She did not stop though, she went to the side and walked as if nothing happened. 
"Did you not see me?" L.Joe asked in anger and sent death glares toward Ricky. Ricky flinched and looked away. L.Joe then grabbed her hands.
"What do you want?" EunHyo asked with tears threatening to come. She noticed the stares of the people around them and she shivered in fear.
 
EunHyo was the one who initiated in talking to L.Joe. 
She was also the one who asked if they could be more than friends as she fell for him after she knew him better.
He was cool and quiet some times but other times, he would smile at her which melted her heart. 
That was when she realised that she had fallen in love with him and she decided to confess her love.
L.Joe agreed immediately as he wanted to try to have a girlfriend. 
He thought that it was fun by looking at his friends and their girlfriends.
However, when L.Joe agreed to be her boyfriend, he told her not to expect too much from him since he did not get together with her because he loved her. 
He was just playing with her. 
Even though EunHyo knew that he was just playing with her but her heart could not stop beating whenever she saw him.
She would feel extra blissed whenever he talked to her instead of ignoring her. 
"Is it wrong to like a person? Maybe I should just give up thinking that he will fall for me huh?" 
She had been thinking all these questions since they were together.
She loved him, she could swear on that but she could not help but feel bitter every time she saw him with other girls and when 
he ignored her like they were strangers.
She was tired ... Tired of all these emotions inside her ... Tired of knowing that she was the only one who was thinking about all these
when it did not even bother L.Joe ... Tired of seeing other girls flirting with him like she was invisible ...
She wanted her feelings to stop, no matter what it takes. That's when she decided to stop their relationship. 
 
L.Joe pulled her which brought her back from her thoughts.
"Are you even listening to me?" L.Joe asked in frustration.
"Oh, what were you saying?" EunHyo asked in daze.
"I said we need to talk." L.Joe started raising his voice as he was annoyed.
"About what?" EunHyo just stared at him, she had a feeling that this was not going to go well.
"Just follow me." L.Joe replied and dragged her along with him. 
When they were walking, EunHyo could feel the crowd dispersed.
 
When L.Joe finally stopped, they arrived at the park nearby. 
"What do you want to say? You have been ignoring me for a few weeks and what now? 
Why did you suddenly talk to me again as if nothing happened? I'm tired of all the things you did. 
Let's breakup... " EunHyo blabbered out without thinking. 
"WHAT?! You want a breakup?!" L.Joe asked as if he heard her wrongly.
"Yes, why not? You dont love me anyway right? So why force yourself? Let's just breakup. I have another person on my mind already.
Once we break, I'll go and find him. I know he will treasure me much more than you do." EunHyo said with tears welling up in her eyes.
It hurt her badly. She did not know that it would actually hurt her so much to break up.
 She had been thinking about breaking up with L.Joe a few weeks ago when he started ignoring her and kissed other girls 
in front of her as if she was invisible. She hated that feeling of getting jealous of what did not really belong to her.
L.Joe did not belong to her, she was aware of it all along, he belonged to every single girl in their school.
The girls in their school touched him and kissed him even though they had boyfriends. He did not seemed to mind though.
To be honest, he seemed to actually enjoyed it. He kissed other girls and sweet talked to them in front of her deliberately at times.
She was disgusted by his doings and could not take it anymore. She would always end up crying. 
She knew these things would happen since she was the one who always took the initiative, he must had found her hilarious and dumb.
Finally, all these was going to end.
 
"I dont want a breakup . Why are you suggesting this?! And who is that guy?! Ricky? The one who confessed to you this morning?
He is not worthy for you. I'm sure he is nothing better than me alright!" L.Joe shouted without realising.
"Why are you shouting? You dont even have the rights to stop me from breaking up with you. You kissed and touched other girls as if
I'm a nobody. And now what? I can also do that you know? But you know why i did not do that? I wanted to wait for you...
For you to return to me and apologise. I have waited for years to confess and now i have to wait for you to eventually return to me.
I'm tired of waiting, i'm really tired. It's like no matter how long i wait, you will not be mine, you will not return to me. 
I hate that feeling of waiting for someone who I know will not come back. I'm sorry. I guess breaking up is the best for us right?" 
EunJung said while crying. Her legs buckled and she fell. 
 
Before she reached the ground, L.Joe's strong arm caught her.
He hugged her tightly before whispering into her ears, " I'm sorry for everything i did. I was jealous whenever i saw you talking to
other guys and i thought that if i talked to other girls, you would stop doing it. I did not kiss them actually, it's real. I swear. 
I just went close to them and from the angle that you stand, you will think that I'm kissing them but actually I'm not.
I know it is wrong of me to make you feel insecure but I wasn't ready to show how i really feel. 
I was afraid that once i give you my everything, you would leave and not return to me. Please dont go, I love you. 
I will treat you nicer next time i promise. I will never let you go again even if you begged me. Mind my words. Hah!" 
He used his fingers to wiped EunHyo's falling tears. He felt apologetic for causing so much pain to her and hugged her tighter. 
 
The truth was, he intended to play with her feelings initially. However, he noticed that she was trying her best to please him.
Without him realising, his feelings for her increased. Before he could stop himself, he looked for her during their break
time and he would wish that they were together side by side. After a few weeks, he finally understood why he was acting this way,
it's because he had fallen for her. He loved her but he did not know how to express his love for her.
He was afraid that she would reject him although she was the one who wanted to get together with him. 
He was afraid that she would change her mind eventually and decided to break up. 
He then decided to ignore her when he saw guys from her class flirting with him. He was angry with them but he could not show it.
That was when he started to accept flirts from other girls, to make her jealous. He did not know that he himself would get jealous too.
No matter how many times he tried to go to her and hold her hands, there would always be obstacles and he could not hold her.
He wanted her but does she want him? He was confused, unsure of what to do. He made up his mind to keep her by his side no matter 
what happened when he noticed that the smile on her face faded. It was her smile that he found attractive. 
He wanted her to keep smiling, he loved her cheerful smile. He wanted to keep her happy, he wanted her to smile like she always did.
He would do everything to keep her smiling, even if it cost him his life, he would... He promised to himself... 
That's how important she is to him but no one noticed it because he had been keeping his feelings to himself all along...
"I love you, EunHyo. And i always will, forever." L.Joe thought.
 
"I... I cant breathe... Too tight..." EunHyo said and he loosen his grip before his lips touched hers. 
It was a gentle kiss before it turned into a passionate one. 

After a long time of kissing, they pulled away and L.Joe hugged her tightly again, promising not to let her go forever...

 



Hope you all enjoy it!! *smiles* Comment & tell your friends about it if you guys like it!