Am I allowed to marry you?

Until death do us part

 

The room was filled with roses, balloons, candles and love. 

My heart was beating fast. I was so nervous, my hand was shaking. 

From now on, if he say I do...

I'll be the one by his side everytime he wake up. 

I'll tell him "I love you" ten times per day. 

I'll support him no matter what. 

I'll become a pabo. 

I'll give up on myself for him. 

I'll be the first to say "Hello". 

I'll tell him to have a safe day, and wait for him to get home. 

I would be the last person he will say I love . 

He was so beautiful, so wonderful. How would our kids look like? I wish they had his smile. 

Suddenly nine years ago became nine days ago, I could remember everything, our first awkward date, our first kiss, our first fight. 

Everything was crystal clear. That man was the one I was going to spend my life with. I don't need anything, but him. 

All I need was his love. 

Nine years ago, his parents kick him out of their house. Nine years ago we started to officially date. 

Nine years ago his parents took him out of the family register book. My family accepted bin wholehearted. 

Nine years ago I became his everything. 

Nine years ago, everything changed. We first meet on the high school, we were young and passionate toward our dreams. He graduated and his parents weren't there, he was involved in a car accident and his parents weren't there. He was depressed enough to try to kill himself, but still his parents weren't there. And when he became one of the most respectable prosecutors from South Korea, their parents wanted him back, but this time he wasn't there, because he was with me. I was with him for nine years. 

I was there to him. 

Today was our nine years relationship anniversary.

I am here for him. 

And now we will become one. One in two bodies. 

He was so busy nowadays, he didn't have time to anything. As soon as he got home he would sleep.

I want to be his pillow for now on.

It was 23:50pm soon it would be the time. I tied myself up. I heard steps at the door. His voice could be heard while he tried to find his card to get in. 

He got in. He was shocked. Shocked and touched. His mouth became an O. His ears got read, and his eye-smile appeared when he saw everything. 

-OMG! You did all this Ji, what am I supposed to say? - He was speechless, there was an king size princess-like bed, with red and white sheets, and white/red roses all over it, candles were on the whole room, the lights were off, there was only the candle's light and pictures of us from 1st year on high school 'till yesterday. All of the pictures had something write on. 

His phone rang. For a moment I though he was going to pick it up, but he turned his phone off, and keep talking to me. I know it must be important, but he doesn't care because he is with me. 23:50pm. He started at the rose I had on hand. He should be probably trying to find the reason I was almost ripping the rose apart. 

I was so nervous.

What if he say no? 

What if he decline? I won't be able to face him. 

For a moment my heart doubted, but I made all those doubts go away . He loved me and I love him. That's all we need. 

ShowTime!

- Come on Daesung, are you going to spend your whole life there? You have to read the photos. - I took him by hand and let him read. 

The first one said: 

It doesn't matter when or where...

The second one: 

It doesn't matter why or the reason

The third: 

Just call my name and I'll be there for you.

His eyes got watery when he looked at me. - Keep reading. - He started to read another sequence of photos. 

The first one said: 

It doesn't matter if we fight

The second: 

Because we still have each other

The third: 

We can overcome anything, and  be happy.

 Another sequence and more tears. 

The first one: 

If I ever say I don't love you anymore.

The second one: 

Please love me even more

The third:

Because I will fall for you again and again.

Now it was exactly 23:59pm 

- Kang Daesung, will you allow me to stay by your side for the rest of our life? - I kneeled down holding the biggest rose I have seen, and the only one with a RING inside it. My heart was anxious, I felt scared, but then him picked the rose. He had tears in his eyes. 

- If I say I do, am I allowed to love you even more? I DO! I do want to marry you Kwon Jiyoung. I do!

I put the ring on his finger. It fit perfectly! 

It was 00:00pm! New Year 2017! A new start.