Chapter 11

First

                Rin waits for Karina’s car as both of them already agree to go to school together on that day. She surprises to see that girl arrive with different car that she always rides since she drives MPV. Rin get in the car and asks, “Are you okay to drive this car without anyone look after you? You just get discharge from hospital.”

                “Of course it is okay for me because I’m strong person.” Say Karina. She adds, “You don’t have to worry if something may happen to me because I already wear medical’s tag by force of my butler.”

                When arrive at school’s compound, Keito notice them and greet, “Ohayou to both of you.”

                “Ah, Ohayou, Keito-kun.” Greet Rin before leave the lover bird alone as she understands both of them need time to be alone before class.

                Keito pull Karina’s hand to make her get near to his body before asks, “Why you don’t tell me that you already get discharge? I almost panic when can’t find you when I go there this morning.”

                “Gomen, I really forget to tell you about it since I was too excited to go back home.” Say Karina while try to create distance with him but his grab too strong and her face begin blush hardly.

                “If like that, I need to punish you for today.” Say Keito. He pulls Karina by her waist to get into school’s compound and it make everyone set on eyes on them. Karina keep try her best to struggle in order escape from him even after they get into the First Lounge. Everyone smiles to see Karina’s red face but there is someone who fakes her smile.

********************

                When come to lunch break, Karina decide to relax herself alone on rooftop while enjoy her bento that she prepare by herself. She also read an old diary that she keeps for years from everyone as she wants to remember back about something. Karina finishes her bento and says, “You don’t have to hide from me because your hiding skill really bad.”

                The door open and reveal it is Reika. Karina asks, “What do you want from me? Don’t you think it already time for you to tell everything to me?”

                “Why it always you who have more than me? Why it always you that people remember? Why people only know me by my beauty? I hate it when my parent keeps comparing me with you even I lot more brilliant than you.” Shout Reika in agony.

                Karina smiles to hear it and says, “It happens because of a secret. A big one.”

                “Why do you mean by that?” ask Reika as she surprise to see that girl could smile even after get shout from her.

                “I know you jealous with me after we begin become First in this school but it really funny when know we can’t run away from thread of fate...” Say Karina. She keep the diary inside her pocket before stands up and add, “...that related our family.”

                Reika really surprise with it and Karina says, “You will know about it soon. Very soon...” She could see Karina’s back as she leaves the place.

********************

                Karina get phone call from Mr. Kuzuryu, “Come to Storm Restaurant tonight because we have dinner with Hakushika. It already time for we to reveal everything to both of you.”

                She nods and says, “Okay~! I will reach there but do you think she can accept the truth?”

                “You don’t have to worry about that and let the elder worry about that.” Say Mr. Kuzuryu with a bit mad tone but Karina only chuckles.

                After the phone call, she gets near to Kurokawa to tell him, “Kurokawa-san, could you prepare clothes for tonight’s dinner?”

                “I will prepare the clothes right away, ojou-sama.” Say Kurokawa with bow. Karina continues watching television for awhile but her focus no longer on the screen. Her mind creates imagination about what will happen during the dinner as she already know what will happen during the dinner.

                While getting ready, she smiles and Namikawa ask, “Ojou-sama, does there anything happen until make you smile like this? If I allow asking that matter to you.”

                “You can ask that but I will not tell you what it is. I’m just looking forwards for tonight’s dinner.” Say Karina.

************

                Reika really surprise to see Karina and her family at the restaurant. During the dinner, she asks, “What is purpose of tonight’s dinner?”

                “We will talk about it during main course.” Say Mr. Hakushika.

                Reika look towards Karina to demand for answer but that girl engross with her portion and don’t look to other place. She begins impatient to wait why she’s there since her brother doesn’t join them. She waits until Mr. Kuzuryu says, “We’re here right now to discuss about our agreement about adoption.”

                She surprises and asks, “Adoption of whom? Karina-chan or me?”

                “Karina is my biological daughter... and same goes to you, Reika. Both of you are twins.” Say Mrs. Kuzuryu while try not to cry after reveal it. Reika really surprise to hear it and she can’t accept the truth; the girl that she always envies and almost kills her is her own twin sister. She dashes to leave the restaurant as she wants to run away from everything.

**************

                Yuto get ready to go out when his phone ringing. He answer the phone call and surprise because, “YUTO-KUN! HELP ME TO FIND REIKA-CHAN! SHE’S RUN AWAY!”

                “Relax! Don’t shout at phone because it only hurt my ear! I will find her right away.”  Say Yuto. He ends the call and hops in his car before press the fuel pedal. He really worries about that girl and hope everything safe.

                He goes to every place to check if Reika is there but none of the place he found her. He almost give up when he gets call from Yuri telling that the girl hiding at First Lounge. He notices everyone’s there as he arrives and asks, “What happen until you run away from them?”

                “She can’t accept the fact that both of us are twins after she poison me.” Say Karina that add more surprise to everyone.

                Reika ask, “H-how you k-know that I’m the one who p-poison?” She think no one know she already make sure no one realize it was her who give it.

                “I’m not that stupid to make guess as the room that I used was VIP room and we already make sure not everyone could get into the room. Since I know about you jealous with me, I already guess you will plan something to hurt me but I will never take action on what you already done on me.” Say Karina as she walks around the lounge before take her seat at usual couch.

                “But what make they suddenly tell you guys that both of you are twin?” ask Rin.

                “I already know about it?” ask Reika.

Karina casually take out an old diary and throw to Reika while says, “I found this diary that tell everything. I found it while hiding at attic in my house and hide it from everyone as I curious to know what it is. I read it and begin make investigation based on places in that book. That was the time where I met Rin. Actually, there are something that actually related me, you and Rin-chan.”

                “EH?! Me? I don’t understand.” Rin really surprise to know it. She never thinks she would relate with anyone in First.

                Karina seems doesn’t want to open it as she yawn and says, “It’s still early to open up everything to all you because of the time. How about we meet at a place and I will tell you guys everything?”