The first and last

Han river

"Ah! I have so many work to do!" Minkyung stated. She thought everything will be alright on that that and she could hang out with her best friend that she have'nt seen for awhile.

"jinjja, I should finish all of this paper work. I can do this, hwaiting!" She whispered to herself, suddenly at the coffee shop she heard someone called her name,e, when she looked it was Hanbyul her ex-boyfriend?...

"How are you? I miss you so much! I have to tell you something." Hanbyul exclaimed happily.

"Who are you? Sorry I don't know you." Minkyung stated and keeping all of her things.

"Wha-what are you saying? I don't understand you." Hanbyul was so confused. He tried to block her way to the glass door but she pushed her.

"Minkying, just give me a second. You don't know me? Seriously?!"

"Please forgive me*bows* I don't really know you, because I had a car accident three months ago but I haven't recovered yet, as my friend told me."

Hanbyul was taken aback and he could not believe everything she said.

"Mianhaeyo. I'm Hang Hanbyul.

"It's alright! But I have to go now! Bye!" She then fake a smile.

"Jakkaman. Can we meet tomorrow morning 8am? I want you to know me."

"Sure".

Minkyung's POV

Minkying was already home, laying in her bed as she looked to her clock it was already 1:43 AM. And suddenly her thoughts draw in her mind.

What have I doneI'm so surprised that I lied to him. But he hurt me he broke up with me-well we didn't break up. We just lost communication, or did I just hate him that he have to go to Australia. Ah! I hate myself.

I still remember he told me that he will comeback after a year but it's three years. This is the first time I saw him in a while.

Should I continue this lie?

*phone rings*

"Yobeoseyo! E-young, E-young I need your help!"

E-young on the other line said "What is it?"

-Minkyung told to E-young everything that happened-

"As your best friend eon I this is my advice to you, it's better if you tell him the truth. Their is a saying "The truth will set you free" well it's already late eon I goodnight. Good luck to your date tomorrow. Hehehe."

"Well...Good night E-young, thanks for your advice I will tell him everything tomorrow."

*hangs up phone*

-END of MINKYUNG's POV-

E-young's POV

I think I should tell this to oppa hehehe. She thought of it.

She then hurriedly dialed his number and told to him everything.

-END of E-YOUNG's POV-

Hanbyul's POV

Alright, all I have to do now is pretend that I don't know the truth, and ask her indirectly about it. I can do this!

-END of HANBYUL's POV

"Hi Hanbyul!" Minkyung smiled.

"Hello, how are you? Let's go to the Han river but first let's go some of my favorite places."

"I'm alright, kaja!" Minkyung said excitedly.

The two went off, they enjoyed all the places they went. The places that they went we're the place we're both of them usually go.

 

After a long day, they already went to the Han river, it was exactly before sunset.

"I wish you remember everything... We're you mad at someone before?"

"Nae" She then confessed.

"Is he a bad man?"

"For me he is, he told me he would comeback after a year but the promise was broken... My friend told me about it since I forgot my memory." She stated as tears flow to her eyes.

"Are you still mad at him?" Hanbyul said with a croaky voice.

"I don't think so, because I still love him, Hanbyul I have to tell you something." Minkyung said.

"Shh." Hanbyul put his finger to Minkyung's lips.

"I knew everything because E-young told me."

"Please forgive me... I lied to you..." she said.

"I understand, but you already said it you still love me..."

Hanbyul kneeled down to Minkyung.

"Stop! It's alright, everybody is looking at us." She shyly said.

"No I have to do this. Will you marry me Kang Minkyung?"

A tear suddenly shed from her eyes but it wasn't sadness but it was tears of joy."

"I do! Mr. Hang Hanbyul!." Minkyung said happily.

Minkyung then hugged Hanbyul tightly.

The sunset was so beautiful like Hanbyul's proposal.

********************

Hope you liked it. :) Don't worry fellow readers I will still update Unexpected You but it will be a slow update because we already started school this week. Well thanks for reading it! :D.