Drunk

The Wedding Breaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

 Taeyeon stirred around and pulled up the comforter to cover her body. She fell asleep almost at 5 yesterday because of Sehun. Wait.. Sehun? Taeyeon immediately cracked her eyes open and shooted her body up from the bed. The sun was perfectly shining through the white curtain, so guessing it must be late already. Taeyeon slipped on the house slipper and exited her room, dashed off straight to downstair.

 

" Just awake, sleepy head? " Sehun asked as he was reading the newspaper with his long legs crossed on the sofa. Taeyeon sneered and walked to him while fixing her hair.

 

   " Not my fault, I slept almost at 5 last night. " She excused. Sehun removed the newspaper that was placed next to him and put it on the coffee table.

 

" Brew me some coffee. Make it strong, without sugar or creamer. " He ordered. Taeyeon yawned and rubbed her sore eyes.

 

   " Now? " She asked blankly. Sehun folded his newspaper and rolled his eyes.

 

" Next year. " He satirized. " Now of course! " Taeyeon groaned and lazily walked to the kitchen. She observed the kitchen and gasped in amazement. ' Even his kitchen is so neat.. And the dark brown and white really make it looks luxurious. '

 

                      

 

 

 Taeyeon opened the cabinet and reached out a pot. She then opened another drawer and looked for the coffee. Once she found the coffee in the jar, Taeyeon scooped out five table spoon of the coffee and poured out the hot water from the termos. She took out a cup and a saucer before neatly arranged it on the tray. Being the lady she is, Taeyeon gently poured out coffee into the cup before taking it to Sehun.

 

   " Your coffee. " Taeyeon informed while she placed down the tray on the coffee table. Sehun gladly took it and gulped it down slowly, his habit to enjoy the coffee aroma. But before he could gulped it down, Sehun immediately put down the cup and cringed with an awful expression. Taeyeon cocked her eyebrows and looked at Sehun weirdly.

 

" Yah! Are you trying to kill me?! " He asked, sticking his tounge out to overcome the bitterness.

 

   " What's wrong? " Taeyeon questioned back, blankness overloaded. Sehun snorted and glared at Taeyeon.

 

" Try this coffee and tell me what's wrong with it. " He said in a controlled voice. Taeyeon shrugged and sipped the coffee and gulped it down with a calm expression.

 

   " It's good...for me at least. "

 

" How much coffee did you put in? "

 

   " Five.. for a pot. " She answered honestly, blinking her eyes like an innocent kid.

 

" Now, that's crazy. You should put only three table spoons in it, babo-yah.. Now go upstair and take a bath. Wear something nice cause we're going out. " Sehun said and took his leave, went to his room. Taeyeon took the newpaper on table and slammed it hard to the floor.

 

   " Who does he think he is to command me like that!?! " She shouted, but only echoed in her heart. Well, who dares to shout out loud when the person is kind enough to give you another chance for life. Is Sehun kind? He's an exception..  

 

 Sehun entered his room and dialed Kai's number, his bestfriend that he can trust on. Kai picked up the call after the fifth beeps with his usual lazy voice.

 

" Jongin-ah, let's meet. I'm gonna show you something. "

 

   " Show me what? "

 

" Remember that girl who destroyed my wedding that day? I got her.. " Sehun informed, smirking evilly.

 

   " Really!? Does that mean you're going to marry her and raise the kid together? " Kai asked in excitement.

 

" Maaan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter