Seoul, here I come!

Seoul, here I come!

“No, Sehun. Please don’t go!” I shouted.

“Lily, please stop. You’re making this even harder than it has to be.” He replied as I sobbed into the back of his T-shirt.

Sehun was the only friend I had. I was broken without him plus, I never told anyone, I had a huge crush on him. His dad got a job in Seoul which meant his whole family had to move. I just wanted this moment to stay like this, just for a little bit longer.

“Sehun, you’re my everything. You know that right?” I said as I continued to cry into his back.

“You’re my everything as well.” He replied with a tiny smile.

“Come on Sehun. We have to go now.” Sehun’s mum called from downstairs.

“I have to go. I promise, we will see each other again. I promise.” He said pulling away.

“Bye....” I said as I watched him walk out of the door.

 

That was one year ago.

“Lily! Hurry up! The plane is going to leave.” My mum shouted.

“Okay!” I shouted back, as I ran to get my passport checked.

Recently my mum got a job offer in Seoul and of course she took it. She said it would be a new start for us. Personally, for me, I only cared about seeing Sehun. I quickly ran to my mum and boarded the plane.

“Few, lucky you can run fast.” My mum chuckled.

“Lucky,” I replied lightly hitting her arm.

“Seoul, here we come!” I shouted making everyone look at us.

My mum glared at me and mouthed, “Shut it.”