chapter 5

Unexpected Romance

At school the next day wasn't a good athmosphere at all girls started to gossip about your mom until at the cafeteria yujin the queenka throw eggs towards you without any warning "what do you want?"you said to her "get away from jaejin back off"she said "but me and jaejin are siblings"you said "yeah right your just her step sister not a real siter"he said grabbing your hair you really didn't fight her since you don't wanna get in trouble so you just close your eyes until you notice someone started dragging you away on the cafeteria you open your eyes and you were near the water fountain "are you stupid why didn't you fight?"he said it was minwoo trying to wet his handkerchief for you "come closer"he said at first you were hesitating until he said "yes come here!"he said again and you finally get closer to him. 

he carefully remove the eggs out of your hair "don't mind yujin she's my brother's ex girlfriend and she like drama I swear she needs to stop she annoys me"minwoo said you started laughing and minwoo smile at you..

"you know I felt nothing at all when she started throwing eggs at me compare to people leaving me that hurts more"you said "everything has reasons people leaving and sometimes meeting new people"minwoo said "you know what showing this side of yours is pretty cool"you said to him "uhmm ok I guess I should say thanks"minwoo said...

"friends?"you said to him "yeah sure friends"minwoo said you and him shake hands while jaejin is watching from afar *"finally at least yujin did something good"jaejin thought to himself..

-short chapter