Final

I Want You And I Love You

His eyes,his ears,his nose,his mouth,his lips,his hands,his scent,and his everything.You missed all of that so much and you hoped that you could be with him again but there's one that stopped both of your relationship.He was confused with you because you just suddenly acted weird and asked him to do the stupidest thing that he ever heard from yourself and he ever do in his life.You had to do that because you loved and really cared for your bestfriend since kindergarten.

 

....Your bestfriend,Kim Soomin had fallen for your boyfriend,Jung Daehyun.She didn't know that you were having a relationship with Daehyun as you and Daehyun just secretly dating together because both of you just wanted to make a suprise to your friends and Daehyun's friends......

 

You and your friends including Daehyun and his friends too were having a camp-fire at the beach.All of you were celebrating that exam just ended.Your friends and Daehyun's friends were singing happily and clapping their hands in joy and happiness because the hell of exam just ended from all of your life.He sat infront of you and he was staring to you.He looked to your eyes but you didn't looked him back.Your heart was pounding telling you to just look at him back but you can't as Soomin was sitting besides him and hugging his arm.

 

....It suppose to be you whom the one that will be doing that to Daehyun but unfortunately it was your bestfriend,Soomin.Clearly,Daehyun wanted to avoid himself from Soomin but it was too hard as he knew that Soomin was a girl that will cry so much if she was hurt.

 

"Guys,let's play truth and dare.This will be fun.."Youngjae suggested.Everyone agreed with Youngjae's suggestion and at first you didn't want to play it but you have to as everyone was already agreed with it.You didn't want to feel awkward because left alone.Daehyun was still looking at you but you still avoided from it.

 

"Alright,you first Daehyun..',Youngjae said.

 

"Okay,this is for you Youngjae..Truth or dare?",Daehhyun asked smirking  a bit.

 

"Okay,truth!",Youngjae excitedly said.

 

"Do you ever cheated in your exam?",Daehyun asked.

 

"No..I've never cheated.I am Yoo Youngjae that never cheated in my exam",Youngjae laughed.  "A very easy question,Daehyun..",Youngjae said.

 

"Now,my turn..To you Daehyun..Truth or dare..?",Youngjae asked. 

 

Soomin was looking to Daehyun and still hugged his arm.You were a bit curious with what will Daehyun choose.

 

"I choose true..",Daehyun answered and felt a bit uncomfortable with Soomin's hug at his arm.

 

"Okay..Do you love someone at here now?",Youngjae asked. The question made you suprised as the question makes you think of Daehyun's answer.

 

"Will he answer the truth?",you whispered in your heart and still avoided from looking to him.

 

The question has made Daehyun stuttered to answer.He knew he should be just be true but he remembered you asked him to take care of Soomin's feeling.Everybody was looking with curiousity to him.

 

"Yes..",Daehyun answered simply and he didn't spoke the person's name.

 

Somehow you felt relieved to hear the answer but in your heart,you wished that he will speak your name.That's the true about yourself.

 

"Wah..Daehyun's heart was someone belonged here..",Youngjae smiled and excited for his bestfriend.

 

"Is it me Daehyun..?",Soomin asked and hugged his arm tighter.She was smiling excitedly and thought it was her.

 

"Umm..Emm..",Daehyun hesitated.

 

"Okay,that's enough..Daehyun..Time for you to ask someone..",Youngjae stopped him from continuing answering Soomin.

 

"Alright..Well,this is for _______.Truth or dare?",Daehyun asked to you and looked to your eyes. His eyes were like burning in colour because of the camp-fire infront of you two.

 

You were a bit suprised with what Daehyun did.  "Emm..True..",you answered hopefully that Daehyun will not ask you a question about love.

 

"Do you love someone at here..?",Daehyun asked you straightly hoping that you will answer yes and the person was him.

 

"Yah..Daehyun..That's a same question..",one of Daehyun's friend protested.

 

You kept silent for awhile. "Yah,_____ Are you deaf? Do you love someone at here? Tell me..",Daehyun's voice a bit higher.He was determined to know your answer and didn't care if all people were looking at him disbelief of what he did.

 

"Daehyun,why are you asking ______ like that? That was not suppose the way of asking in this game..",Youngjae said.

 

"Do you love someone at here ______? Why are you silent? Can't answer this question? Are you afraid?",he asked you with his eyes still plastered at you.

 

"Daehyun ah...Please stop..Don't ask me that question..",you told him to stop and qucikly ran away from there.

 

You can't endure with what's Daehyun doing. Yes,you do love him and you still love him no matter what but for your bestfriend's happiness,you decided to pretend that you had nothing with Daehyun.

 

You ran as fast as you could to the parking lot.You can't think of any other place to run.

 

"______-ah!",someone called you from behind and you knew that voice was his voice. It was Daehyun who was chasing you until at the parking lot.

 

You wanted to run again from him and avoided yourself from him but he grabbed you and hugged you from behind.He was hugging you tightly with his strong arms.

 

"Let me go Daehyun...You can't be here..",you tried to release yourself from his arms around you.

 

"I will not let you go _____..You know that..I know that you still want to be with me and loved me for no matter what..How can you be so stupid told me to love somebody else? I don't want any other girl ______."he hugged you more tightly and his tears wetting your shoulder a bit.

 

"She loves you more,Daehyun..Soomin loves you more.She is my bestfriend,so I want her to be happy..",you tried to hold your tears. You really missed Daehyun actually.

 

"I want you and I love you ______..You want to see me suffering? Tell me _____ that you will be with me and will always stay together with me..",he placed his chin at your shoulder and still hugged you.

 

"Please stop,Daehyun.I can't...",you answered him and released yourself from his arms. You were about to run again from him but he pulled you and he kissed your lips.

 

You wanted to pull yourself from the kiss but he was too strong and he kissed you more even more deeply.Your heart was beating loudly at your chest and you can feel his heart was beating fastly too as he pulled you closer to him.

 

He was crying because he really wanted you to be with him and the same goes with you too.Both of you slowly departed from the kiss and he leaned his forehead at your forehead.

 

"Can you feel what I feel ______? Please don't leave me...Think about me..",he spoke to you and closed his eyes.

 

"I love you,Daehyun but---",you stopped when he pulled you again for another sweet kiss.

 

"No more but _____.Both of us will be in this together..Don't go..",he said to you.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry for bad ending..I really wanted to finish this..Thanks for reading everyone..It's been a long time since the last time I wrote OneShot..Is this a oneshot? I don't know..~Anyway,thank you so much to all my readers and subscribers..Thank you so much.. ^^