Chapter 1-A Nightmare

A Forbidden Love's Destiny

English in blue

~Jessica~

-USA-June 3rd-

I had to go to a business party for our dad, but luckily with Tiffany so I was fine with it. I lived with my older sister Taeyeon and my younger sister Tiffany. My cousin Kyuhyun lives in Korea with my mom. My dad takes care of our company here and my mom takes care of the company in Korea. “Fany this is boring can’t we leave?” I whispered.

She shook her head, “No, bodyguards from our home are like everywhere, remember our dad wants us to stay here,” she reasoned. I nodded.

The business party continued, Tiffany and I were over at the bar just having one drink then someone bumped into me, “Yah watch it! I yelled.

“Excuse me,” he chuckled. “But do you not know who you are talking to?” he asked with an accent.

I shot an icy glare at him, “No,” I glared at him.

“Yah Sica, don’t create a scene,” Tiffany said trying to calm me down. I nodded.

“Oh so you girls can speak Korean huh?” another one asked. Tiffany looked speechless looking over at the other guy. “Let me introduce myself, I’m Siwon and this is my brother Donghae,” he said.

“I’m Tiffany and this is Jessica,” she said pointing towards me.

“Two little immature girls like you shouldn’t be on our turf,” Donghae snapped.

“Well then same goes for you little boys,” I hissed and I left with Tiffany. “Ugh! So annoying!” I thought.

We came home to be greeted by dad, “Yah Kim Jessica you cause a big mess at the party!” Dad yelled. “You, Tiffany, and Taeyeon are going to live with your mother and cousin in Korea. I have a house for all 6 of you,” he explained.

“6 people? Okay besides, mom, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Kyuhyun living there who else?” I questioned.

“No, you’re mom and Kyuhyun have their own houses. You’re going to be living with the 3 princes in the business industry. The Park Business Industries is number 1 in the business industries. Taeyeon already knows about this. She’s in her room right now,” he explained. “Ugh! Why… I’d rather be poor than live with 3 guys who I don’t even know. Who knows? They could be spoiled, rich , snobs?” I thought.

We ran into Taeyeon’s room, “Taengoo did you hear it?” Fany asked. Taeyeon slowly nodded.

“I hate them! They are just so annoying and snobby!” Taeyeon growled while angrily throwing clothes into one suitcase, one of her bags held her business work and electronics and a purse holding her phone, wallet, passport, and others.

“Taengoo get a hold of yourself, is it really all that bad?” Fany questioned. We glared at Tiffany, “What?” she asked.

“Why Fany? Do you get along with them?” I questioned. “Don’t you remember what they did to us back then?”

“Well, I don’t really get along with them b-but we can try,” Tiffany stuttered.

“Yah! Do we need to refresh your memory? They bullied you the most back then!” Taeyeon yelled.

Flashback

-High School-

“Oh there are those Kim sisters,” Donghae snickered.

“Tiffany? Stephanie? Miyoung? What’s your name again?” Jungsu chuckled. “Ah it doesn’t matter anyway, why don’t we just call you Miss Hwang?”

“Yah! Leave Tiffany alone Jungsu!” Taeyeon yelled. “Or what is it Leeteuk? That’s exactly the opposite from you isn’t it?”

“Yah! What did you just say Kim Taeyeon?” Jungsu yelled.

“I said, Leeteuk is the wrong name for you,” Taeyeon yelled in his ear.

“Yah! Who said you could say that?” Jungsu yelled.

“’Ah shut up you’re loud,” Taeyeon muttered walking away from him with us.

“Wait guys,” Donghae yelled. We turned back only to be splashed with cold water, “We thought you might need to you know cool down a bit, since you guys were on fire.”

They were going to splash another bucket of water at us but instead they were aiming for Tiffany, “Tiffany, you’re too nice to even care if we did this right? So even if I blow feathers in your face you won’t yell?” Donghae smirked as a giant fan appeared with a box full of feathers in front.

“Oh look Hwang Tiffany is going to be a chicken for the day apparently,” Jungsu yelled. The whole entire school made fun of Tiffany all day.

“Tiffany, don’t worry,” I said. “Trust me we’ll get them back one day, we will,” I added comforting her.

Tiffany nodded. “I hated this, being made fun of and bullied, this never happened until these guys showed up.”

Taeyeon patted her head, “It’s okay we’re moving to America soon, they won’t see us there, we’ll be fine,” Taeyeon smiled.

End of Flashback

“Wait, Tiffany are you being nice because you like one of them?” I asked putting my hands on my hips. Taeyeon was ignoring us because she was busy putting stuff into her bags.

She shook her head, “No but I was just saying we can try. Anyway, we get to see Seohyun in Korea too,” Tiffany explained. Taeyeon and I nodded.

~Donghae~

We drove in our car home and Siwon and I were talking in the car. Aish that annoying girl! What’s wrong with her? “Siwon why were you acting all gentleman like to them?” I asked. “You’re usually really cold towards girls,” I added.

“Because I’m a gentleman Donghae unlike you of course,” He chuckled, “Plus Tiffany looked cute,” Siwon smirked.

“Oh so you want to court her huh? I’m proud of you Siwon, you’re turning into a playboy already,” I said patting his back.

He hit the back of my head, “Just shut up, playboy I’m not going to be like you okay? Plus you’re the one that wants to court her sister correct?” Siwon questioned. I shrugged. “She’s okay but not my type,” I thought.

The minute we came home, my dad slammed his hand on the table, “Yah Donghae! What’s wrong with you?” he shouted.

“What dad?” I scowled.

“Park Donghae why on earth did you upset Kim Sooyeon?” he asked. “I just got a call from her dad saying that! We won’t even be partners if you keep on acting up like this same with your brother Jungsu!”

“Yah I’m not that close to you guys, yet you still call me Park Donghae,” I snapped. “Mr. Park you might as well just call me by my actual last name same with Siwon,” I said.

He gave a big sigh, “Alright Lee Donghae happy? You know you’re my adopted son same with Siwon but I treat you guys like my real sons so I suggest that you learn to respect me as your dad!” he shouted.

“Yah fishy stop getting dad furious you whiny person,” Leeteuk hissed as he came downstairs, “Seriously, we have to start packing.”

Siwon hit my back, “Yeah fishy stop acting like a little kid,” Siwon whispered.

“Oh yeah and you, Siwon, and Leeteuk will go to Korea and live with the Kim family. There are three girls however, Kim Taeyeon, Kim Sooyeon, and Kim Miyoung,” he answered. “I wonder why, but those names sound so familiar…” I thought.

“Yah! Donghae snap out of your thoughts and get packing!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Arasso hyung! Just shut up will you! You’re so loud!” I yelled back.

“Both of you shut up so I can sleep in peace!” dad yelled.

Siwon rubbed his temples, “Seriously, you guys are annoying.”

After we all finished packing, we all went into the living room, “Just a small piece of advice, please be nice to the girls and each other, the last thing we all need is a fight alright guys?” Siwon asked.

Leeteuk smacked his head, “Yah are you crazy? Why should we be nice to those girls? What if they’re just going to be nice to take our money? Most girls fall for us because of money anyway.”

“So but we should just be nice, plus dad would monitor us anyway, and you two would get yelled at the most for fights and just being loud,” Siwon reminded. “So please do us all a favor by doing this okay?”

“Whatever,” I muttered. “Seriously, if you’re the most mature out of us three why don’t you just become the oldest instead of Leeteuk?”

“Yah Donghae! What are you saying? I’m not a good role model?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well yeah, of course you’re not a good role model, I’m serious both of us fight all the time,” I reasoned.

“Shut up,” Leeteuk muttered hitting me. “Let’s just all go to sleep before this nightmare happens.” And I don’t think hyung was exaggerating, this seriously was like a nightmare.

First Chapter uploaded :) Happy to start a new story but not sure if it's going to turn out good... So give lots of feedback and support! Enjoy :)

-LLK369