Please protect me, oppa

Please protect me, oppa

You slowly walked out of your house, not wanting to go to school. It was pouring heavily but you didnt bother to open your umbrella. You walked in the rain, making your uniform all wet. When u reached the school gate, a group of girls was staring at you and whispering to one another. You knew the group very well. The group that always bullies you, Red. You hated them, especially Kim Hyu Ri, their leader. You looked away and tried to run away. Suddenly, your bag was being pulled, making you fall backwards. Laughter was heard and you wanted to cry but you them in. "Yah babo! Why didnt you greet us?!" Hyu Ri shouted. You looked at her with revenge all over your face but you know you couldnt do anything. "What are you waiting for?! Greet. Us. Now." You took a deep breath to calm yourself and stood up in front of them. "Annyeonghaseyo, Red." You said as you bowed to them. Hyu Ri crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "You may go." And with that, you picked up your bag, thanked them and walked off. You felt really embarrassed about the incident that just happened and hung your head low. You can feel the other students staring at you but you just ignored and walked towards your class.

 

You sat in your seat which was at the back of the class. The teacher came in after everyone was present, including Red. "Alright class. There is a transferred student from Top High coming to our school." Everyone started to talk among themselves. Everyone knew that Top High is a school of smart and rich people. When the new guy came in, your eyes widened. His hair was blond and his fringe was just above his eyebrows. His eyes was green and beautiful. His skin was fair and smooth. In short, he was very attractive. "Annyeong, Im Choi Jong Hyun. Call me Changjo." He smirked and wink seductively. You could tell that all the girls in your class were attracted to him. "He can sit with me! Ji Young can sit with Min Ji." She looked at you and gave you an evil smile. "Its very nice of you Hyu Ri but I think he can sit with Min Ji instead since she is sitting alone." You were shocked. You heart was beating very fast. *No! He cant sit with me! Hyu Ri will be jealous and she will bully me more. Another thing is I dont know how to approach new people especially with that kind of perfect guy..* You didnt dare to tell the teacher since you were a quiet person. You can just feel the hatred of Hyu Ri towards you increasing. "Hi, whats your name?" You realised he was already sitting beside you and you looked at him. *did he just talk to me?*  "Umm.. Uhh.. Im... Uhh.. M-Min Ji.." *why did i stutter? Ugh!* "Oh nice to meet you."  He gave you a warm smile and started drawing on his notepad, not paying attention in class. You just continued focusing but you still steal some glances of him. 

 

After maths class, it was breaktime and you quickly made your way out, trying to avoid Hyu Ri. "Yah babo! Come here!" You stopped and looked at her. She raised one eyebrow and you had to almost run to her. "Y-yes, Hyu Ri?" She examined you from head to toe and finally spoke. "I want you to tell teacher to change our seat. You dont deserve to sit with Changjo." "B-but i.." "You what?!" Your heart just skipped a beat. She pointed out of the classroom, where the teacher was. You knew what she meant. You walked out of the class and tried to talk to your teacher but to no avail. Before the teacher left for her office, she said "Hyu Ri, you're not changing your seat and that's final." You looked at Hyu Ri and she was really furious. She went towards you and pulled your hair. "If you didnt exist, I would be sitting with Changjo!" She slapped you and walked away. Tears were rolling down your cheeks as you stood there like an idiot. "Are you okay? Here." You looked up and it was Changjo. He was holding a packet of tissue and handing it to you. "Thank you." You mumbled. You looked at his pitiful eyes and gulped. "You should stay away from me." With that, you walked away. 

 

After breaktime, you hung your head low all the way to your seat. Changjo was chatting with his new friends, Ricky, Myungsoo, Byunghun, Chunji and Daniel. All the students went back to their seats as the teacher came to class. You knew Changjo was staring at you but you just ignored him. "Class, group yourselves of seven." You knew you're going to be the last to be picked so you just sat at your place quietly. "Min Ji? Do you want to be in our group?" You looked up and it was Changjo. You shooked your head, denying his offer. "Come on, it will be fine." *no. it will not.* He suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his group.  You were surprised at his sudden act but he reassurred you with a smile. You pressed your lip against each other and looked at Hyu Ri. She was giving you the stare but you looked away. After the group project, which you rarely spoke, lessons went as per normal. Changjo did talk to you but everytime, you would either ignore him or look him in the eyes and shook your head. Finally, school was over and you quickly packed your bag to leave. "Min Ji! You forgot your history textbook!" Changjo shouted across the room. You turned around and saw Hyu Ri walking towards Changjo. "Hah! Oppa, you dont have to call her by her name. In this school, she is just called babo." Changjo slammed your history textbook on his table and glare at Hyu Ri. "Can you stop disturbing her?! You know what? Maybe YOU should be called babo.." You ran to stop Changjo. "Changjo, its okay. Im fine." Hyu Ri was lost for words. That was the first time a guy shouted at her. She started tearing up and mumbled "I like you and you do this to me?" After that, she ran off. You felt bad even though she was your enemy. "Changjo, look at what you have done..." You finally said after a period of silence. You decided to find Hyu Ri and comfort her although you knew it was a bad idea. When you wanted to leave, Changjo grabbed your wrist and pulled you near him. "You dont have to comfort Hyu Ri. She is not worth to be happy.. Yes, she is pretty but i have a reason why i dont like her. Its because.." He leaned towards your ear and hold your waist. "I like you Park Min Ji." Your eyes widened. *no.. please.. you have caused too much trouble already.. please dont make it worse..*  You backed away. "Just leave me alone..." You said and walked away. "Min Ji wait!" You ignored him and ran all the way home.

 

The next few days, you were still keeping a distance from Changjo. Whenever he tried to be near you, you ran away. You ignored him when he was talking to you. Hyu Ri was still mad about the rumour of Changjo liking you. You couldnt do anything until one day after school. Changjo pulled you out of the class and Hyu Ri was examining every move you took. "I know you are scared of Hyu Ri but i can see in your eyes that you like me.." *it's true. i do.. but i cant be with you..*  "I can take care of you. I will make sure that she doesnt hurt you anymore. I promise i will protect you.  Please.. Accept me.. I really like you and im going insane because of you.." You looked into his sincereful eyes and you felt like crying. He lifted your head and without any signs, he had kissed you. You wanted to pull away but he was too strong. BANG!! Changjo broke the kiss and looked inside the class. Hyu Ri had turned over her table and was breathing heavily. She fell on her knees and tears started rolling down her cheeks. The other members of Red started comforting her. You looked at Changjo and hit him on the shoulder. "You made her cry! And now, you're gonna make me get hurt than ever! You cannot protect me!" You hit him again and ran off.  

 

The next day, you were still ignoring Changjo. You just focused on the lesson. Suddenly, there was a letter thrown on your desk. You opened it and it was from Hyu Ri. 'MEET ME IN THE ALLEY AFTER SCHOOL. YOU'RE DEAD IF YOU DONT COME!' You looked at her and she was already glaring at you. You quickly looked away and crushed the paper. Finally, school was over and you knew your fate was nearing. You headed to the alley, dragging you feet. Tears started rolling down your cheeks. *what did i do wrong that i have to face this kind of punishments? God please help me..* You took a deep breath when you reach there. You looked around but you couldnt see anyone. You thought that Red had forgotten about the meeting and decided to go back home. When you turned around, you were punched on the face. You fall on the ground and your elbow hit the ground really hard. You yelp in pain but no one cares. Two of the Red members grabbed your arms and made you stand up. "You're gonna regret meeting Changjo!" Hyu Ri shouted. Then she slapped you. She took a long metal rod and hit the sides of you. She then punched you in the stomach making you vomit blood. The rest of Red was laughing all the way. The two members let go of you making you drop on your knees on the ground. Hyu Ri squatted in front of you and pulled your hair to face her. "You are useless to me. You are just an extra person in my life. I want to warn you something." She stood up. "CHANGJO IS MINE!" With that, she kicked you in the face like there was no tomorrow.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "Min Ji, are you okay?" You heard Changjo's voice. You opened your eyes slowly. You felt dizzy and lost. "You're in the hospital. You were hit by Hyu Ri and you were unconscious. Luckily i came. I was so sure that she was going to hit you again. Don't worry, Hyu Ri is not going to hit you anymore. She had to go to mental hospital because she was thinking too much about love and she became crazy. Now you dont have to hide your feelings towards me." He smiled the sweetest smile you've ever seen. You looked him in the eyes and placed your hand on his jawline. "Thank you for protecting me.. I love you Changjo.." "I love you too Min Ji.." He went close to you and gave you a long, loving kiss.

 

Hope u all like it :) Im sorry for any mistakes..